Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear W

An idea will be made in 1 month!

Which one of these do u want?

I will try to make it in 1 month, eventhough ive never made an addon before!

I vote island as I often download them more then gun,tank addons and there is just too many aircraft addons floating about as there is.

And id really like to see some islands with decent realistic urban enviroments. biggrin_o.gif

Gun, because you have never made an addon before. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: But seriously, get into Island making, we lack that probably the most in the community.

Gun, because you have never made an addon before.  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: But seriously, get into Island making, we lack that probably the most in the community.

erm there is like more then 30 islands released and there is no mission on custom islands at all, maybe 1 or 2 on some islands but thats NOT MUCH AT ALL

No vote for me...

Like Dauragon I prefer sp missions. Or why not a mini campaign with some existing island/addons rather than a new addon wink_o.gif

If not I prefer a BOAT addon like a nice corvette class or maybe a new motorbike biggrin_o.gif

Osprey biggrin_o.gif

That would be needed addon i think.

and quet usefull in ofp to.

Gun, because you have never made an addon before. biggrin_o.gif

erm there is like more then 30 islands released and there is no mission on custom islands at all, maybe 1 or 2 on some islands but thats NOT MUCH AT ALL

Of course we lack missions... but that's not a choice.

I'd be making missions like mad if only there were any good islands! We still don't have one good island that takes advantage of the 25.6x25.6km or greater sizes. It really is necessary to have that type of space to recreate completely realistic military scenarios.

Do the visitor tutorial then start looking through military pages for maps of battlesites and recreate us some ww2 battlegrounds.

in that case i would want More modern Battlefields...more then from ww2.

There are some good maps in the making...normandie by AiA for example.

Osprey  biggrin_o.gif

That would be needed addon i think.

and quet usefull in ofp to.

osprey is a definate must!

I'd say we were lacking good texture artists... theres never a texture artist around when you need one...

On topic: Good to see that you are trying to get into OFP Addon making Nuclear, I wish you the best of luck, and a good tip - read all the tutorials you can, if it can be done in O2 there IS a tute out there on how to do it biggrin_o.gif

i voted jeep   i just want an humvee that can actully fire a machine gun that is mounted thats all i want

it would be great for route recons and urban battles

Spec_Ops_29neg.sized.jpg

Spec_Ops_24neg.sized.jpg

Specialops5.jpg

If not I prefer a BOAT addon like a nice corvette class or maybe a new motorbike biggrin_o.gif

I'm with you there Gourka!! We really need some more boat addons, particularly smaller attack boats and commercial craft. How about an oil tanker or LPG tanker? Lots of mission possibilities there!!

theres never a texture artist around when you need one...

So True. Our mod (IMUC) has a modeler(more are wanted tounge_o.gif ) but we need a texturer and so far it has been several months and still no texturer. sad_o.gif

Anyway, I think we need more of the naval kinds. tounge_o.gif

i voted jeep   i just want an humvee that can actully fire a machine gun that is mounted thats all i want

What about Quakergamers HMMV:s? They have both MG:s and TOW:s.

Though. My choice would be woodland camos for the very same.

Or btw. Why not offer to finish those woodland HMMV:s which were left with crippling bugs?

BM

I'd like a fishing boat, one that could double as a Russian spy~trawler wink_o.gif ...

Two identical models maybe?, one with a couple of hidden SAM pods/quad50 type MG's?...

I'd like a fishing boat, one that could double as a Russian spy~trawler wink_o.gif ...

Two identical models maybe?, one with a couple of hidden SAM pods/quad50 type MG's?...

That's a very cool idea. More civilian boats.

BM

What about Quakergamers HMMV:s? They have both MG:s and TOW:s.

Though. My choice would be woodland camos for the very same.

Or btw. Why not offer to finish those woodland HMMV:s which were left with crippling bugs?

BM

u c which weapons are mounted on those HMMWV's?

M230 30mm Cannon from AH64

and M197 20mm Cannon from AH1

such HMMWV's would be gr8!

Make a M1A2 Abrams then we don't have to wait to BAS get done sad_o.gif

STGN

I voted island, but it was hard decide weather i would like a, world war2 Pearl harbor map, or maybe a good large battel ship (bit to hard though proberly)

Glad theres more people involving them selves in addon making, can't have to many addon makers! I need to start to dod that soon as well. hehehe!

What Boonierat said! a fishing/spy trawler would be great.

Hidden AA-guns underneath the deck that could be raised and some big antennas on the roof.

Objects addons,

trees, fallen trees, bushes, rocks, fences, rails, poles, trails, roads, stumps, lagoons, water holes, waterfalls, reed, ruins, walls, moles ...

etc... just enviroment objects , we got all around but this neded too ...

also what about falling stairs (bolids) for sky smile_o.gif

clouds for higher placed mountains (above ground, yaya dynamic fog smile_o.gif i know there were clouds u can use for similar effect but still not what i think about sad_o.gif

also what about dancing tree (using tornado script for tree-top branches (of course limited) with partial movement forth and back (bit randomized) ... smile_o.gif or that not possible in script (all is possible ...)

all with 4 variants of textures 256x256 / 512x512 / 1024x1024 / 2048x2048 smile_o.gif so we can crank up our machines to scream in pain maxed out ...

Just thinking of something that in theory should be fairly easy to do.

Billboards/signs with advertising from famous brands, shops, shopping centers. I dont mean huge houses but rather the typical Malden size but with some nice window dressing and signs.

BM