Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Absolutely new mi-26 under constructions

We glad to show some screensots of new Mi-26 model.

Some times ago we relasing beta-version of our Mi-26 (http://www.ofp.ussr-online.net/nasheorujie/Html/sbp1_Mi-26.htm), but now we want totally upgrade our chopper. We make absolutely new 3D model and textures.

It's too far to relase date, because this on very early stage of development. We do our best to make this addon with maximum realism.

This addon will have best known scripts and features ever known in OFP and of course it will have some new.

mi-261.jpg

MI-262.jpg

MI-263.jpg

MI-264.jpg

MI-265.jpg

MI-266.jpg

NasheOrujie E-mail: no@ofp.ussr-online.net

If its going to be just as good as your Mi-2 this will be another fantastic addon smile_o.gif Any idea what you would like to implement on it?

sad_o.gif numbero 3

It looks good, BUT why doesn´t anyone make a new HIND?

sad_o.gif numbero 3

It looks good, BUT why doesn´t anyone make a new HIND?

i think, RHS is working on one, saw it in their forums, but its a long time ago

BTW: the new Mi26 looks very good, hope u make it able to carry some light tanks

Man I can't believe that's an OFP addon...Looks more like something for FS2004 rock.gif

GREAT NEWS!!

The one thing that´s missing for east in my cti.

With the old one you can´t transport vehicles, like west can do with the MH47E and Blackhawks.

Thanks!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Looks amazing!

But please.. do not overcrowd the menu with actions for opening doors, etc. smile_o.gif

Btw, is there a russian counterpiece to the BlackHawk, i mean a transport helicopter able to transport up to 12 men, but equiped with a machine gun only (no rockets)=

Btw, is there a russian counterpiece to the BlackHawk, i mean a transport helicopter able to transport up to 12 men, but equiped with a machine gun only (no rockets)=

This Mi-26 can transport over 90 armed mens or over 120+ civil peoples:)

Looks amazing!

But please.. do not overcrowd the menu with actions for opening doors, etc. smile_o.gif

someone should make a KA-60 Kacatka

@ Aug. 16 2003,22:43)]We glad to show some screensots of new Mi-26 model.

Some times ago we relasing beta-version of our Mi-26 (http://www.ofp.ussr-online.net/nasheorujie/Html/sbp1_Mi-26.htm), but now we want totally upgrade our chopper. We make absolutely new 3D model and textures.

It's too far to relase date, because this on very early stage of development. We do our best to make this addon with maximum realism.

This addon will have best known scripts and features ever known in OFP and of course it will have some new.

I just sent e-mail to report the mi2urp cannon bug (or conflict with other addon!) please check it!  smile_o.gif

Is it possible to have the ladder on the side "climbable" while it is on the ground?

We think about it:)

Brilliant! I had great fun with the old Mi-26's! there is no western machine that can vertically insert and extract 120 fully loaded troops in 55 seconds!

In RL these choppers are sometimes armed with 12.7mm weapons in both side windows.

Cant wait! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

But please.. do not overcrowd the menu with actions for opening doors, etc.

I think all vehicle addons should have opening/closing door action. And you should not be able to exit the vehicle before you have opened the door.

Everybody want realisim in the addons, and its not very realistic that toops enter/exit vehicles with closed doors!

The MI-8/MI-17 Hip wink_o.gif

It's even better than the Blackhawk smile_o.gif

The MI-8/MI-17 Hip  wink_o.gif

It's even better than the Blackhawk smile_o.gif

Nothing is better then a blackhawk, the only counterpart i can see for it is the KA-60

According to Janes, Recently the NH-90 proved better than the blackhawk for survivability, hot/high performance, cost (purchase and thru life), Payload, cabin space and speed.

Only thing the BH had over the NH-90 is that it is C-130 transportable, but 2 x NH-90 will fit folded in an A400M. tounge_o.gif