Sign in to follow this  
Balschoiw

Cia in praha (prague)

I just realized, how come in every interview with pictures, we only get to see Maruk? Do all the programmers hide in closets from the public? tounge_o.gif

He has them all chained up in the basement smile_o.gif

Hey, whatever makes them churn out OFP2 code faster is fine by me. wink_o.gif

Yeah pretty good pics, but I can tell someone was having a hard time keeping the camera still. biggrin_o.gif

My favourite is probably this PIC_0101.jpg

Those figures act as city wide scarecrows. rock.giftounge_o.gif

Great pics. smile_o.gif Whose bones are these?

Some old warrior it says.

It's cool because pics 133 and up are basically photos of what BIS tried/did model in the game.

PIC_0123.jpg

What I wanna know is what you guys were doing with a king size single bed? Or wait you pushed your beds together. wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Someone is going to hate me for that joke... tounge_o.gif

I have this thing where I like to take pics of something through trees or bushes or whatever, as shown in these pics smile_o.gif

You are either a natural sniper or a pervert tounge_o.gif

What I wanna know is what you guys were doing with a king size single bed?

That was Bals big bed. I had the third bed which is not on the pictures. It will be on pictures from Bals. wink_o.gif

I have this thing where I like to take pics of something through trees or bushes or whatever, as shown in these pics smile_o.gif

You are either a natural sniper or a pervert  tounge_o.gif

LOL yeah I was thinking the same thing, although publically of course I will say that the artist in me likes to use the beauty of nature to provide a frame for the subject of my pictures biggrin_o.gif

What I wanna know is what you guys were doing with a king size single bed?

That was Bals big bed. I had the third bed which is not on the pictures. It will be on pictures from Bals.  wink_o.gif

let me guess.

Bals: Ich habe many equipments. Sie sleepen on that small cot. tounge_o.gif

Bals: Ich habe many equipments. Sie sleepen on that small cot.  tounge_o.gif

lol... crazy_o.gif

Great pictures! smile_o.gif

this one reminds me somehow of that game Vampire: Redemption. Great game partly located at Prague. It's really nice to see all those buildings you know from OFP in RL. Like you're living a part of the game in this moment... biggrin_o.gif

Hey what's up CIA dudes, we haven't seen Bals's pictures and the interview with marek yet. sad_o.gif

Hey what's up CIA dudes, we haven't seen Bals's pictures and the interview with marek yet.  sad_o.gif

i think its lost into the oblivion and their keeping the interview for themselves,

oblivion wins sad_o.gifblues.gif

Sorry guys. I just returned from Brussels. I had to go there to accompany some guys. I will upload the pics asap. Time is running out on me as the depature date has been set to 8th of september. A lot of thing to do until then.

Sorry guys. I just returned from Brussels. I had to go there to accompany some guys. I will upload the pics asap. Time is running out on me as the depature date has been set to 8th of september. A lot of thing to do until then.

It's ok m8! People with your profession sometimes don't have enough time to waste it on the internet. ;)

$33ker @ Aug. 30 2003,12:14)]

It's ok m8! People with your profession sometimes don't have enough time to waste it on the internet. ;)

rock.gif Ok... how is posting pictures from Prague on the Internet a waste of time. And most people don't have time for the Internet, which is actually not a good thing IMO. blues.gif