Sign in to follow this  
cam0flage

Favorite videogame music

Medal of honor series

Final Fantasy series

rainbow six main theme

smile_o.gif

A few FF8 tracks, a couple of tracks from DOOM, but one of my all-time favourites has got to be from Splinter Cell. This music comes on when you're forced into a battle. It sounds really cool! biggrin_o.gif

Another track I love is the Hind D theme from MGS1. It's like a sort of remix of the boss theme and has a real 'whirlybird' sound to it.

Let's see...what else do I like...?

Hmm...there are a few scattered around different games. I like most game music.

Ah, yes. I quite like Resistance Track 2.

ghostface.gif[Gareth Gates must die]ghostface.gif

I like in resistance:

Track 1a

Track 2

Track 3

Track 8

In regular OFP:

Main theme

organ works

The walk

*ill add more once I know the names of other games music

Gran Turismo and Goldeneye are cool.

Can i vote for one of my mission soundtracks for ofp?  tounge_o.gif

The Crusader: No remorse themes were awesome. I also like the Warcraft 2 Music, especially the orcish, and the Medieval: total war arab theme 2

I forgot to name Warcraft II and Age Of Empires II: Age Of Kings. The first PC games that made me addicted to playing. wink_o.gif

I don't know if anybody's mentioned syndicate wars

but the music from that I liked.

I miss that game , they should make a new one

I'm a mechanical, I'm a mechanical, I'm a mechanical man. tounge_o.gif

Guess from what game this is.  wink_o.gif

One line:

Frank Klepacki just OWNS... mmkay

Why how could I not know it's from the original C&C! One of the best RTS games available!

If I remember right, this was used at the end of the game, showing C&C 2, which wasn't brought out for about 10 years after the original! crazy_o.gifrock.gif

lol, wtf was that about? biggrin_o.gif

BTW, where did you get that from?

[Gareth Gates must die]

If anyone wants the GE007: 64 soundtrack, I have it, high quality MP3's smile_o.gif

Took me ages to find!

Medal of honor menu screen biggrin_o.gif

Gta-vc: I ran so far away & (sunglasses at night or something)

Desert Combat menu and loading music

All the C&C games have some really nice music, I liked Dusk Hour and Stomp from C&C TS, Hellmarch from C&C RA, and Hellmarch 2 from RA2, just to name a few smile_o.gif

EDIT: Found an MP3 of Stomp, as it wasn't included in TS.

Here

If anyone wants the Tiberian Dawn soundtrack... I have them too... high quality mp3 in 44khz stereo, not ripped from the C&C .MIX files.

Note:

This is not Warez or illegal. The soundtrack is not available anymore in stores nor on the web.

These have stuck into my mind and most of which I still listen often:

Pc:

Doom

Need for Speed Special Edition

Archimedean Dynasty

Settlers II

Crusader - No Regret/No Remorse

Quake 2

I took some parts here and there from various old computers at work the other day and made the DOS-gaming machine biggrin_o.gif

P-100, 64MB, AWE32,2.5GB H-D and Dos 6.22 ofcourse tounge_o.gif

...just to play Crusader No Regret, Crusader No Remorse and Doom smile_o.gif

I don't know why but I find Crusader's music to be something special smile_o.gif

My best music Sountrack list:

Number #1 and Nothing Else PERIOD!  

Metal Gear Solid 1   -  The only game that made me feel pure sorrow, EVER.  It happened when the game was near the end when Grey Fox died in front of Solid Snake's Eyes.  I will dispute any challenge to it as the best soundtrack EVER, until the day I die.

-  MGS 2, Sons of Liberty was a joke in a manner of speaking but also fairly good in design but horribly awful in storyline.

Number #2

Original Star Wars Trilogy -  You can't fight the Star Wars Imperial March song, can you?   biggrin_o.gif  

Number #3

Homeworld 1 -  Not a bad design, the first song was the only one not originally made, everything else was made for the game.

All the others I know just don't live up to these three soundtrack standards, so I don't intend to list them.

EDIT: Found an MP3 of Stomp, as it wasn't included in TS.

Here

I listened to that track now. That track sounds like something Megadeth could have put together. Alot of the same sounds and style smile_o.gif

Nice.

My best music Sountrack list:

Number #1 and Nothing Else PERIOD!  

Metal Gear Solid 1   -  The only game that made me feel pure sorrow, EVER.  It happened when the game was near the end when Grey Fox died in front of Solid Snake's Eyes.  I will dispute any challenge to it as the best soundtrack EVER, until the day I die.

MGS was the first game that brought tears to my eyes, too. Except it wasn't when Fox died... y'see, I submitted to Ocelot's torture the first time around, so I got the Otacon ending. I was choking up and repeating "It's only a game, it's only a game, it's only a game..." biggrin_o.gif

I like a lot of MGS's music, the piano tune is pretty moving and the Hind D music rocks! Anyone know where to get the Hind's theme? Not the boss theme, I mean the theme that comes on leading up to the battle.

Later!

[Gareth Gates must die]