Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

Maxpayne 2

well it looks all better now. but, I like the old version of max more than the new. I always had a good laugh because he kept that funny face even when he wasn't surrounded by those mafia guys. biggrin_o.gif

this Max Payne character reminds me of Christian Slater in a movie I once saw. He also played a cop, but the story wasn't like in the game... it was funnier... you know, it had a dog passing gas in it. tounge_o.gif

The first screen with the PA8 shotgun looks amazing! They really improved on an already amazing looking engine, I'm really looking forward to this one. smile_o.gif

maxpayne2_4.jpg

doen't you think he looks a little bit like Al Pacino under this angle ?

Yep Pacino in his younger days as Don Corleone (godfather) Imagine MaxPayne, mafia style  smokin2.gif

He looks like that guy who owned the bar in Cheers.

what they do to him! hes all wrong! that guy isnt max payne, i used to have a computer teacher who looked just like max payne lol, they cant change his face!

maxpayne2_4.jpg

Nahh more like Pierce Brosnan smile_o.gif

na your both wrong, he looks more like Clint Eastwood and if they are going to ruin the game by making him look like that, than why not just give him a 45?

maxpayne2_4.jpg

Nahh more like Pierce Brosnan smile_o.gif

na your both wrong, he looks more like Clint Eastwood and if they are going to ruin the game by making him look like that, than why not just give him a 45?

If you're gonna make him look like Clint Eastwoo, it should be a .44 Magnum.

So go ahead punk, are you feeling lucky?

@ July 03 2003,06:36)]Except it doesn't look like Clint Eastwood- more like Ted Danson:

sub_bio_pic_tdanson.jpg

Indeed, though more in older pics

5467-0018.jpg

what they do to him! hes all wrong! that guy isnt max payne, i used to have a computer teacher who looked just like max payne lol, they cant change his face!

WEll the old max in MP1 was one of the deisgners of the game when making the 2nd max payne they found it was a waste of time to send the guy from E. Europe to new york for all the photo shoots and also held up the development, so they got an actor in and used him instead, but you will be pleased the voice still remains.

This game looks great, but I miss the old Max. I think he looked better. Oh well I'll get used to it.

This game looks great, but I miss the old Max. I think he looked better. Oh well I'll get used to it.

well, he didn't look better, but he's still the original one and ever will be. smile_o.gif

W00T a trailer has been released on fileplanet, check it out here !

also mp2 will be released around october this year (well thats what they say)

Yay!!! Ive read everything about it and they promise a bigger game with a very interesting plot, "A film noir love story" tounge_o.gif , cant wait, it looks amazing and i hope will be great fun like the first one. I have to agree the old funny Max face will be missed and he looks dramatically old for all those bullet time stunts but still its MP2, it will come out in mid october in the states, just hope they wont take long to release it here, finally something that will help forget the "enter the matrix" trauma, cant wait to see what mods will become available.

Woohooo smile_o.gif .

Bump!

Its the 15th now and its probably already released in N. America, any one got it? Is it really awsome? Does it run like a dream? When will it be released in Europe?

agh, the agony crazy_o.gif . Please do share some info with the rest of us smile_o.gif .

Bump!

Its the 15th now and its probably already released in N. America, any one got it? Is it really awsome? Does it run like a dream? When will it be released in Europe?

agh, the agony crazy_o.gif . Please do share some info with the rest of us smile_o.gif .

One word: Hype

Please dont be cruel sad_o.gif , what do you mean with "hype", there wasnt many info available about it until recently, do you mean it is not good? It must be good because they had so much time to develop it and the screens look great, and it wasnt rushed, is it buggy? Can you give me some more words this time? crazy_o.gif .

Please dont be cruel sad_o.gif , what do you mean with "hype", there wasnt many info available about it until recently, do you mean it is not good? It must be good because they had so much time to develop it and the screens look great, and it wasnt rushed, is it buggy? Can you give me some more words this time?  crazy_o.gif .

they delayed it to build up the hype of people imo

Quote[/b] ]they delayed it to build up the hype of people imo

...but the site says its out now sad_o.gif , ahh well thanks anyway smile_o.gif .