Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

biggrin.gif lol

I have an interesting record... but it includes a really odd PR.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 14 May 2003,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, I forgot how many times I've been PR'ed... 3? 4? I forget.

edit: anyways, now I've made an effort to behave myself since I got that VIP tag- misplaced sense of responsibility, I guess lol<span id='postcolor'>

do you think I would behave better if I got a VIP tag biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 14 May 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 14 May 2003,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, I forgot how many times I've been PR'ed... 3? 4? I forget.

edit: anyways, now I've made an effort to behave myself since I got that VIP tag- misplaced sense of responsibility, I guess lol<span id='postcolor'>

do you think I would behave better if I got a VIP tag  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you want mine? lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 14 May 2003,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 14 May 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 14 May 2003,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, I forgot how many times I've been PR'ed... 3? 4? I forget.

do you think I would behave better if I got a VIP tag  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you want mine? lol<span id='postcolor'>

Ir ur offering, yes please

thumbs-up.gif

If the mods don't have a problem with it, then it's all right with me. Consider this my endorsement- Mods, would it be OK if Jamesia got my VIP tag? It hasn't gotten me quite as many chicks as I thought it would tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 14 May 2003,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If the mods don't have a problem with it, then it's all right with me. Consider this my endorsement- Mods, would it be OK if Jamesia got my VIP tag? It hasn't gotten me quite as many chicks as I thought it would  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

While you are at it, you could toss over a few thousand from your post count over here. tounge.gif I think someone stole some of minemonkey.gif

I was just wondering if any of our great mods could help me resize my great signature, any volunteers?

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ 14 May 2003,18wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was just wondering if any of our great mods could help me resize my great signature, any volunteers?<span id='postcolor'>

Are you talking about that animated one, with the lady walking?

Would the great, wise, powerful MODs enable us to transfer post counts? Is that possible? confused.gif

I'm just a VIP in my own special way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 13 May 2003,19:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ 14 May 2003,18<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was just wondering if any of our great mods could help me resize my great signature, any volunteers?<span id='postcolor'>

Are you talking about that animated one, with the lady walking?<span id='postcolor'>

Hell yeah!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"No" to all requests.<span id='postcolor'>

Um... WHY NOT? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ 15 May 2003,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would the great, wise, powerful MODs enable us to transfer post counts? Is that possible?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd say it is possible since you can change a members number of posts, but I definetely doubt the mods are going to allow people to transfer post counts. Since the mods (denoir in particular) have very high post counts, every one would be asking them if they could borrow their post counts, and I doubt they would be happy about that tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 14 May 2003,11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VIP tags are not transferrable<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL I can't beleive this even came up, reminds me of vehicle ownerships... "Come on, transfer over your Viper dude."

I would like to request that my membership level comment be changed (ever amusing as being someones bitch is wink.gif ) to....-off the top of my head for example- :

inappropriate palliative

deus ex machina

auspicious accident

IntrepId Id

abominable geezer

fearsomely handsome gentlemanly fellow who happens to look like Marilyn Monroe biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Id like mine to be:

GOD.

biggrin.gif

ID LOVE to have transferable post counts biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

why do mods ignore my pm :^|

Be careful what you ask for (custom titles)...I had "sock padding" and "finger o fudge"... tounge.gif

All I wanted was "OFP Feak". wink.gif

Wow, is it possible for the mods to make posts invisible or something like that? Cuz no one seems to reply to my post sad.gif

Pleeeeaaaase help meeee oh great leaders!

I like being ".."

It's a shame I'll have to leave it sometime, and being a plain member, where's the fun in that?  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ 14 May 2003,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">-for example- :

inappropriate palliative

deus ex machina

auspicious accident

IntrepId Id

abominable geezer

fearsomely handsome gentlemanly fellow who happens to look like Marilyn Monroe biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or maybe, ICanNeverKeepItShort

and WriteSolong

wink.gif

Yes ok smile.gif  ".." !

Now thats a sextabulous title i could get with.

Or even ","

did i just say sextabulous.... good grief.

Ill stop now. wink.gif

haha, it's not getting any better, is it?

The truth about me is, I'm too damn dull to own a title smile.gif

I earned my title after one unfortunate incident smile.gif My advice, don't ask you will get something pretty stupid if you do.

RED