Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Mh-6 littlebirds

Im sry if i sounded ungratefull in my post, it is a good thing to be able to choose whose version we like best and whose version we want but... it just leaves some of us thinking that the hard work and time spent recreating an already existing addon could be used for new content to OPF smile_o.gif . I had no intention of ofending the addon makers and there really isnt any need to flame addon users (wich are a minority of OPF players, unfortunetly), it is the addon maker decision to do whatever he feels like and in the future i will respect their decision smile_o.gif .

What the hell... stop complaining about two teams doing the same thing. I can understand the whining if the two mod teams were merged and were making a campaign together. People saying "there are already good LB's out there" Well there were good LB's out before BAS released theirs so poo on you. If you dont want two littlebird packs well dont dowload the second. Stop whining at the people making it.

And also will you boys whine about BAS making a RAH-66 come a few months?

And ToW: This looks excellent. I am looking forward to this with huge anticipation, plentitude makes perfection smile_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

edit: statments were stupid so i took them off

back on topic: how many versions does ToW intend on producing?

helicopters are the greatest machine to grace the planet.

Amen.

shalom... now that is what i would have said if it was true. what is greatest is the car and the motorcycle... such as STT's klr 250 and mehanics cars

Quote[/b] ]Quote (DKM-jaguar @ June 21 2003,19:47)

It may even result in a re-release of the BAS little bird to beat the ToW ones.

Actually already happening, just waiting on JAM to be finished i believe, includes scripts, new animations and new textures.

i knew it! biggrin_o.gif  i should be a psycic or wallstreet-trader or whathowever it is spelled.

and as for the TOW little birds... i bet they will kick ass

What the hell... stop complaining about two teams doing the same thing. I can understand the whining if the two mod teams were merged and were making a campaign together. People saying "there are already good LB's out there" Well there were good LB's out before BAS released theirs so poo on you. If you dont want two littlebird packs well dont dowload the second. Stop whining at the people making it.

And also will you boys whine about BAS making a RAH-66 come a few months?

I seriously take issue with the statement "there were good LB's out before BAS released theirs". There wasn't any even half decent attempts. Every LB prior to ours was shaped incorrectly and a list of bugs and deficencies as long as my arm.

The only one that cam close was Drahkens....and ours was based off his work.

Also...our Commanche project is under review. It may in fact be cancelled due to the existence of already decent Commanches (like by DKM) in the community. We don't want to recreate addons unless we believe we can do it better and the effort is worth it. For the Commanche....we haven't quite decided yet....but don't hold your breath.

Yes Drakkhen's MH-6J, my point is that a few mod teams making the same addon is all but bad. Almost all that can come of it are improvements. And also I want to see some of this "What?! another <insert vehicle here>" When BAS lets their MH-60L/K out, since we already have one now don't we?

(Sorry for dragging this discussion out but I find it unfair that ToW's nice work on these choppers is being shadowed out. Wich I am contributing to now by the way sad_o.gif )

The LB is looking great. I've been a big fan of ToW for a while now. I also saw the pictures of your island on ofp.info. Looks very impressive, as always. Keep up the awsome work.

Yep i tottaly Agree with you GooB and poeple this is a ToW post and not BAS or other mod so please talk only on the TOW LBS or dont post here. Its that simple.

Yep i tottaly Agree with you GooB and poeple this is a ToW post and not BAS or other mod so please talk only on the TOW LBS or dont post here. Its that simple.

Erm, actually the name of the topic is 'MH-6 Littlebirds', and who are you to decide what is discussed? Were you suddenly made a moderator overnight?

No but I was *evil laugh*

Anyways, if you don't like don't download, if you can't offer polite constructive criticism then move on to the next thread, and if you have something nice to say, then say it.

And finally don't spam please smile_o.gif

No but I was *evil laugh*

Anyways, if you don't like don't download, if you can't offer polite constructive criticism then move on to the next thread, and if you have something nice to say, then say it.

And finally don't spam please smile_o.gif

I agree tounge_o.gif

lol... this looks like a copy of the ofp.info comments. Don't forget we were already working on Littlebirds long before any other mod. And now the time has come to release it soon. smile_o.gif

And contribute pointless posts it would seem.

Just like it reads.See my point?Guess not.I have to say that the TOW LB are looking very hansome.I think that there are the best looking LBs out there for OFP.But I wont know until I get my hands on them.

And contribute pointless posts it would seem.

Just like it reads.See my point?Guess not.I have to say that the TOW LB are looking very hansome.I think that there are the best looking LBs out there for OFP.But I wont know until I get my hands on them.

There is no doubt your superior intellect is no match for my puny brain NZXShadows....you are smarter than anyone of us can possibly comprehend. Thankyou for everything you post. I cannot wait for you to share more gems of wisdom and knowledge.

Why do you want to play games with me?What have I done to deserve this feedback?

There is no doubt your superior intellect is no match for my puny brain NZXShadows....you are smarter than anyone of us can possibly comprehend. Thankyou for everything you post. I cannot wait for you to share more gems of wisdom and knowledge.
Quote[/b] ]§1.3)Follow the instructions of the moderators

When a moderator or BIS staff asks you to do or not to do something, follow their instructions.

Consider this a warning. Please remain on topic.

You're a moderator now!

Oh dear me.

Anyway, this has been asked before i'm sure but why not use the BAS model instead of making it again, then texture it to do what you want? It seems stupid people making the same addons over and over again, why not try something new?

IT could be because they wish to do something different. Such as loadouts and abilities of the helicopter. The specifications and helicopter itself might be differently designed for their purposes. Also, it would be quite stupid to quit so close to release. They've done a kick-ass super job so far and it would have been a waste of time an effort just to dump it when you're almost done with it.

Yep thats right Draco but: I think if the Comunity ( not all the guys ) keeps doing this kinds off stuf TOW or other mods dont release a thing to us any more because all what we do is : yelling bagging for more and better stuff and if its not ok to us we will start to flame....so please can we just hold it and give good coments and baf when its needed? thnxs.......