Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Toyota hilux with 12.6mm mounted kord machine gun.

I made the billboard using wallpaper that ansell.com.au have on their webpage.

We are designing an island exclusively for use on OGN so we are adding our own touches to it. Players are designing their residential areas, squads are designing their fortress'd villages and we are making vegas style towns etc, towns with a bit of life smile_o.gif

I just noticed something really shocking with this addon, its overwriting the BIS standing gunner anim! So addons like the Inv44 Half Tracks, BIS M113 (and now the BAS UAZ's) have the gunner stuck in the wheels, you really REALLY need to tag your animations.

And ive done a bit of testing to make sure it is this addon causing it, with the addon in theyre stuck 3-4 feet below where they should be, take it out its back to normal, put it back in theyre again 3-4 feet below, pretty definitive proof as i was only moving the one pbo.

To Eviscerator: this thread is about newly released addons.

rock.gif

To Eviscerator: this thread is about newly released addons.

rock.gif

Well...no, this thread is about the Hilux that was released, and im reporting a pretty major bug in the addon...better here than in a thread in the discussion forum that the author might not see.

DAMN! So THAT'S what was causing that problem!! Aaarg. I was wondering why sometimes my gunners were crouched down like that. The wierd thing is that sometimes it would do it and other times it wouldn't do it. So I was never able to pinpoint the cause of that problem. I'm glad you figured it out. I hope this problem is fixed! Perhaps BAS can make a fixed version?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>