Sign in to follow this  
Tovarish

Would you like some freedom fries with that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Mar. 12 2003,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don´t you wear a Finnish flag, jackass!? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with your sentiment, but most of the people having Finnish flags on their clothes I 've seen were ultra-nationalists or skinheads. (not during ice hockey games and other sports events, of course wink.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blaegis @ Mar. 12 2003,19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Mar. 12 2003,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don´t you wear a Finnish flag, jackass!? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with your sentiment, but most of the people having Finnish flags on their clothes I 've seen were ultra-nationalists or skinheads. (not during ice hockey games and other sports events, of course wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

and before 911, people gave you looks if you wore the Stars and Stripes in here too.

"I agree with your sentiment, but most of the people having Finnish flags on their clothes I 've seen were ultra-nationalists or skinheads. (not during ice hockey games and other sports events, of course )"

Same in Sweden. And this is exactly the reason why more people should proudly fly our nations colors.

Oddly enough, the only ones I see ever sporting the Swedish flag is immigrants and Skinheads. Go figure.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well if u went around here shouting stinky pakis u wouldd get charged under some racial discrimination law infact some forums edit out the word paki,short for pakistani.<span id='postcolor'>

Yet people can call the whole of the United States a "fool" and get away with it. Wierd.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">France's help during Independence war was repayed in WW1.<span id='postcolor'>

Then we made the down payment on support for a war in Iraq in WW2, and finished payments off in vietnam. tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hardly. France was not defeated in WW1 and the American help while welcome was not essential in winning the war.<span id='postcolor'>

Could say the same about the revolutionary war.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Making fun of people based upon the country of their birth, regardless of color or religion, is most defnitely racism.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm gonna hold you to this next time I see you say something about Americans. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the new name for Porsche´s then ?

2002-porsche-carrera-03.jpg

Infinite Justice ? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Infinite ticket fine. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blaegis @ Mar. 12 2003,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Mar. 12 2003,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don´t you wear a Finnish flag, jackass!? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with your sentiment, but most of the people having Finnish flags on their clothes I 've seen were ultra-nationalists or skinheads. (not during ice hockey games and other sports events, of course wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, so the logical thing to do is to wear another nation´s flag tounge.gif I´m not saying everyone should wear flags, but if they HAVE to wear a flag, they should wear their own.

I´ts the same kind of people who don´t vote, they just don´t get it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Schoeler @ Mar. 12 2003,08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its just stupid politicians pandering to the emotional and political climate of the times.  Something pols are guilty of in all nations.  The U.S. has a history of this.  Back in the World Wars, we called sauerkraut "liberty cabbage", frankfurters "hot dogs" and I can't remember what they changed the name of hamburgers to, but it was something equally insipid an overly patriotic.  Its all propaganda.  French Fries actually came from Belgium anyway.  And trust me, Americans are still appreciative of Lafeyette and the French fleet during our revolution.  Unfortunately, being a federal republic instead of a unitary one, we have states.  Some of those states include horrible backwards ignorant places like Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia and Kentucky.  Not that all of their citizens are Budweiser swilling, NASCAR watching Amuricans (spelling intentional) with a penchant for Jerry Springer and reality TV.  We just happen to have a lot of inbred, backwoods, hillbilly bumpkins in the U.S.  Some of whom whose votes count and are actually catered to by politicians.<span id='postcolor'>

Excellent post smile.gif

I could hardly read it but what i saw i liked!

I'm with Placebo all the way - he's just a great guy!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Mar. 13 2003,02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I could hardly read it but what i saw i liked!<span id='postcolor'>

Big talker! You have the easy life, just calling them "chips". tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Mar. 12 2003,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don´t you wear a Finnish flag, jackass!? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Because people would think they are Neo-Nazis?

theavonlady-"You have the easy life, just calling them "chips"."

But thats what they are! biggrin.gif

Longinius-"And this is exactly the reason why more people should proudly fly our nations colors."

Didnt Longinius used to say that national pride was a stupid outdated '19th century' idea?

Now he sounds like an american tounge.gif

(am i thinking of someone else?)

anyway i agree, it would be nice to see more people flying the Union flag ( Union Jack) to reclaim it from racist nationalists, although its got better in the last 7 years or so.

Anyway this is a little off topic now(though interesting)

Yeah those Neo Nazi guys are slightly nuts, big fat skinheads speaking about how we should kick out all immigrants etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Mar. 11 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.

Jules: A "Royale" with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".

Jules: "Le Big-Mac"! Ha ha ha ha! What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King. <span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Man, i love that movie...

Did someone already mention that "french fries" are actually from Belgium, not France?

Oh wait, the belgian goverment has the same view on Iraq as the french.

PS: here's an interresting link

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Mar. 13 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Mar. 11 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King. <span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Man, i love that movie...<span id='postcolor'>

Hey there you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wink.gif

We all remember how Belgium was evil and opposed a NATO buildup i Turkey some weeks ago, and the foregin minister made a statement that USA had to attack Iraq because they could not catch Usama bin Laden.

What is USA gonna do to insult Belgium then? Rename Belgian Blue to "Bellicose Blue" at their farms?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ Mar. 13 2003,19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Mar. 13 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Mar. 11 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Man, i love that movie...<span id='postcolor'>

Hey there you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wink.gif

We all remember how Belgium was evil and opposed a NATO buildup i Turkey some weeks ago, and the foregin minister made a statement that USA had to attack Iraq because they could not catch Usama bin Laden.

What is USA gonna do to insult Belgium then? Rename Belgian Blue to "Bellicose Blue" at their farms?<span id='postcolor'>

Have you ever heard of "Freedom waffles" ?

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Mar. 13 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bye bye brussel sprouts, hello FREEDOM sprouts.

pic_brusselsprouts.jpg

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe - this is getting better and better smile.gif

Well, I'll contribute. Got this in my inbox today. See yas later!

With apologies to Ran. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THE BUNNY AND THE SNAKE

Once upon a time (allegedly) in a nice little forest,

there lived an orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake.

By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth.

One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and

the snake was slithering through the forest, when the

bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of

course, knocked the snake about quite a bit.

"Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I

didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth,

so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm

also an orphan, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually, my

story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been

blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell

you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work

out what you are, so at least you'll have that going

for you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. So

the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said,

"Well, you're covered with soft fur; you have really

long ears; your nose twitches; and you have a soft

cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in

obvious excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake,

"Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw, and help

you the same way that you've helped me."

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked,

"Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you have a

forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you

must be French".<span id='postcolor'>

Goodbye French Maid uniform....Say hello to the "FREEDOM" maid uniform

FIFI_FRENCH_MAID_28066998534670-175-252.jpegamerican-bikini-playmate-unknown1.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 13 2003,19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I'll contribute. Got this in my inbox today. See yas later!

With apologies to Ran. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THE BUNNY AND THE SNAKE

Once upon a time (allegedly) in a nice little forest,

there lived an orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake.

By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth.

One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and

the snake was slithering through the forest, when the

bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of

course, knocked the snake about quite a bit.

"Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I

didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth,

so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm

also an orphan, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually, my

story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been

blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell

you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work

out what you are, so at least you'll have that going

for you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. So

the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said,

"Well, you're covered with soft fur; you have really

long ears; your nose twitches; and you have a soft

cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in

obvious excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake,

"Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw, and help

you the same way that you've helped me."

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked,

"Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you have a

forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you

must be French".<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

the problem with french people is that they generally have some principes that prevent them from beating women to death ..... j/k tounge.gif

who sent that to you confused.gif and no , i don't want an e-mail address , but a physical one heheheh tounge.gif

come over France and i'll show you that my tongue isn't forked and that i have a quite nice pair of balls hehehe tounge.gif

-edit- : i forogot that you were married ......:p

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Mar. 13 2003,20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[edit]<span id='postcolor'>

hmm , nice edit tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Mar. 13 2003,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">come over France and i'll show you that my tongue isn't forked and that i have a quite nice pair of<span id='postcolor'>

SNIP SNIP