Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Rah-66 comanche 1.1 released

I think I should get a credit in the readme for finding that bug wink.gif

It wasn't very enjoyable the way it was in MP... my game is now down, and it'll probably be back up as soon as it gets re-released.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 08 2003,23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have a major MP bug, we try to fix it atm, please don't download the Comanche till we fixed it (shouldn't take that long, I guess around 1 hour).<span id='postcolor'>

Please change the file version number to 1.2 and update the README.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 08 2003,22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I should get a credit in the readme for finding that bug wink.gif

It wasn't very enjoyable the way it was in MP... my game is now down, and it'll probably be back up as soon as it gets re-released.<span id='postcolor'>

erm Mr Zig and I found that bug confused.giftounge.gif

mad.gif

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 08 2003,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 08 2003,22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I should get a credit in the readme for finding that bug wink.gif

It wasn't very enjoyable the way it was in MP... my game is now down, and it'll probably be back up as soon as it gets re-released.<span id='postcolor'>

erm Mr Zig and I found that bug  confused.gif   tounge.gif

mad.gif

wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You wouldnt have if I hadn't of hosted the game... wink.gif

Lets all get credit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 08 2003,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 08 2003,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 08 2003,22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I should get a credit in the readme for finding that bug wink.gif

erm Mr Zig and I found that bug  confused.gif   tounge.gif

mad.gif

wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You wouldnt have if I hadn't of hosted the game... wink.gif

Lets all get credit!<span id='postcolor'>

And in an hour its clear the bugs are caused by your server!

MfG Lee biggrin.gifwink.gif

Yay! I get credit for playing a game, I feel so speacial biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 08 2003,22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 08 2003,23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have a major MP bug, we try to fix it atm, please don't download the Comanche till we fixed it (shouldn't take that long, I guess around 1 hour).<span id='postcolor'>

Please change the file version number to 1.2 and update the README.<span id='postcolor'>

and plz dont BIN the CPP !!!

We n00bs need it as an example!!

MP bug has been fixed, file is now version 1.11

editing dl link as we speak

sorry for the inconvenience people..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Mar. 08 2003,20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">commanche1.jpg

commanche2.jpg

http://www.evilmadman.com/commanche3.jpg

http://www.evilmadman.com/commanche4.jpg

http://www.evilmadman.com/commanche5.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§8)Do not post images over 100kb in size

No posting of images over 100 kb out of consideration to modem users. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb provide a link to it instead. <span id='postcolor'>

Read the board rules in future please.<span id='postcolor'>

OMG !! wow.gif

did u improved the pictures with photoshop or paintshop or are u playing @ 2048x1600 ??

I just resized and sharpened them smile.gif

Game is back up -

<span style='font-family:Trebuchet MS'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Come and join me in a test game - IP 66.167.163.13 Port 2302</span></span></span>

Required Addons:

DKM Commanche 1.1

BAS Delta Force/Rangers

Very nice addon, and credits for the reporters. wink.gif

Gonna check it out tomorrow though. I'm off for today.

Cheers smile.gif

Woops - sorry about crashing the server... its back up and i got rid of accel time if you want to rejoin guys

<span style='font-family:Trebuchet MS'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Come and join me in a test game - IP 66.167.163.13 Port 2302</span></span></span>

Required Addons:

DKM Commanche 1.1

BAS Delta Force/Rangers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gen.Carnage @ Mar. 09 2003,01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- fixed : AA soldiers didn't fire at Comanche<span id='postcolor'>

Just placed one of these lovely babies in the mission editor with a ton of east AA soldiers on the ground. Not a single one fired on the scout helo. Am I doing something wrong or something needs to be fixed. Thanks for the hard work fellas.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (m16a2m203 @ Mar. 08 2003,18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gen.Carnage @ Mar. 09 2003,01wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- fixed : AA soldiers didn't fire at Comanche<span id='postcolor'>

Just placed one of these lovely babies in the mission editor with a ton of east AA soldiers on the ground. Not a single one fired on the scout helo. Am I doing something wrong or something needs to be fixed. Thanks for the hard work fellas.<span id='postcolor'>

I noticed this too - I was really hoping they would engage. At least ground vehicles shoot at it now (t80s)

is it me or the eject thing doesnt work for real players? now the downwash works for me too smile.gif beautifull

If you start out "flying" in the mission editor you are able to eject. If you get in the chopper or start on the ground you are unable to eject. It kinda sucks but this can be solved with a script that checks if the chopper is locked (which it is when the door is closed) and then unlocks it.