Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Rah-66 comanche 1.1 released

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Mar. 11 2003,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The majority here seem to be saying what's good about the new version, so I won't go into it any more. but I've noticed one thing I wouldn't describe as good

Man that tail fan, it's perfect. The attention to detail there is superb. A masterful piece of animation and skinning.

Okay, that's it, I said it.

Carry on.<span id='postcolor'>

The model has more details like this. The details and features make the bird a very high quality addon.

To eviscerator;

next time don't be so cynical biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 12 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To eviscerator;

next time don't be so cynical biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

eh?

Oke, Evi. Since you don't seem to understand my english;

I meant your post earlier:

""Probably the fact we are....

*Points to the list of projects*""

It was cynical, because you wrote it like you mocked at Avonlady's post. Now you get it?? biggrin.gif

To Gen.Carnage:

""But what about the new tail?"" Are you considering it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 12 2003,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It was cynical, because you wrote it like you mocked at Avonlady's post. Now you get it?? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So? confused.gif

Guest jacobaby

Wow.

Just seen this beauty after a few days away increasing the size of my family.........

Well done DKM, awesome work. I havent had a chance to play with it yet but through looking at the fixes/features I know what work has gone into it biggrin.gif

@ all the whingers about *.BIN versus *.CPP

All the stuff in DKM's addons are all standard ideas very cleverly used, there is no "secrets" or mysteries in there.

(although Rasto's masterful scripts look like a foreign language!wink.gif

The great thing about DKM is how they work out how to implement new features from existing capabilities.

You can poke around in the CPP all you like but you wont find what you need to be like DKM, the talent is in the guys themselves.

If you really dont know how to read a BIN file still, then maybe there are plenty other things to learn first.

Again, great job guys, looking forward to your next installment.

If anybody has any great MP missions using this bird please can I hear about them. Thanks

TJ

thx TJ smile.gif

should we congratualte you on 'enlarging family' affairs? or were you just training for that.. wink.gif

If you did just release a new 'diaperfiller V1.0' into the community... congratulations! smile.gif

we will consider the new tail you speak of frostbite, not a priority though..

May I make one suggestion? Why don't you make the map in the HUD customizable with SetObjectTexture? This way you could make sure that any island could be displayed i nthe HUD, you just had to create the right texture smile.gif

Hi

I have another great idea biggrin.gif .......DKMteam should read and react this fast on their own forum tounge.gif

nah anyways check bugsreport

Guest jacobaby

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gen.Carnage @ Mar. 12 2003,22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">should we congratualte you on 'enlarging family' affairs? or were you just training for that.. wink.gif

If you did just release a new 'diaperfiller V1.0' into the community... congratulations! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeh I just had the 3rd and final installment on my family extracted last friday. The little fella has just undergone 9 months of navel warfare so I hope to have him soon join the ranks. He is already lethal at short range.......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jacobaby @ Mar. 13 2003,13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeh I just had the 3rd and final installment on my family extracted last friday. The little fella has just undergone 9 months of navel warfare so I hope to have him soon join the ranks. He is already lethal at short range.......<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! Congrats!

Pics! Pics!

Short range now but I'm sure you're already well trained for the cluster bomb stage.

smile.gif

Guest jacobaby

and the poison gas attacks.............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jacobaby @ Mar. 13 2003,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and the poison gas attacks.............<span id='postcolor'>

Just tell the Mrs. to stay away from chile and cabbage. biggrin.gif