Sign in to follow this  
LaPoieto

Sam

Does anyone know of one that is in production besides that BMP version?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoieto @ Mar. 06 2003,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone know of one that is in production besides that BMP version?<span id='postcolor'>

MT-LB version wink.gif and i saw some being made, looked near compleation but i forget where i saw it confused.gif

Aww I thought this thread was about someone making Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell for OFP. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ViperCheese @ Mar. 07 2003,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sam from splinter cell is old<span id='postcolor'>

Let's see you do a split-jump when your around 50! Or shimmy across a wall forever! Plus he kicks ass with his stealth and acrobatic skills. biggrin.gif

ya but what we need is a SAM site, liek the ones that are on trailers. i gues su would need a "gunner" unless u scripted it to auto fire when it detected a vehical form the "opposing side"

There's a 2S6 Tunguska (I think) out there somewhere. Mabye check ofp.gamezone.cz The Tunguska is a SAM/AAA unit, not just a SAM or just an AAA unit.

2S6 by DKMM

M109 ADATS by DKMM too if I remember well, not SAM only, but can be smile.gif

Project Lavos SA-13 (MT-LB chassis)

Do you have the same problem as mine on SA-13, ie missile going WAY too fast?

We (The Falklands War mod) are making this:

Sam1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoieto @ Mar. 08 2003,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is that version from Behind Enemy Lines? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wasn't that an Sa-13? i could be wrong... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([Ash] @ Mar. 07 2003,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We (The Falklands War mod) are making this:

Sam1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

How are you going to accomplish it? Just wondering as the permanently static missile/bomb proxies must mean this type of SAM system wont be able to be made, and work well, as the missiles will always face the same way, or if you made them part of the model wouldnt detach when fired, just wondering as if you crack it it opens the way to a few more SAM's...

Evis. With a bit of perservering I have managed to use setObjectTexture to create the illusion of missiles being fired from turrets.

miss1.jpg

and:

miss2.jpg

edit: BTW no proxies used, and the turret (upper missile carrier rotates and tracks aircraft.)

I have also managed to have drop tanks on aircraft that detach, as well as the planes normal loadout of bombs. The Next A4 release has working drop tanks.

The rapier is now under construction for the Falklands mod and should  have some screenshots of it working in a few days.. or so.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colonel_Klink @ Mar. 08 2003,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Evis. With a bit of perservering I have managed to use setObjectTexture to create the illusion of missiles being fired from turrets.

miss1.jpg

and:

miss2.jpg

edit: BTW no proxies used, and the turret (upper missile carrier rotates and tracks aircraft.)

I have also managed to have drop tanks on aircraft that detach, as well as the planes normal loadout of bombs. The Next A4 release has working drop tanks.

The rapier is now under construction for the Falklands mod and should  have some screenshots of it working in a few days.. or so.<span id='postcolor'>

Fantastic! I suppose this method could also be used to have a varied loadout on planes instead of just one detachable proxy type and rockets

Klink does it also work on a tank?

yes.. after all he made this Hawk as a tank smile.gif

And Evis.. yes it can also be used for varied load outs..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fantastic! I suppose this method could also be used to have a varied loadout on planes instead of just one detachable proxy type and rockets<span id='postcolor'>

I don't see why not as the drop tanks use a weapon and ammo config to work. But instead of using a weapon fired routine I used a UserAction, was less messier.

*Update*

Untextured Rapier in game and working

rapier.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colonel_Klink @ Mar. 09 2003,09:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fantastic! I suppose this method could also be used to have a varied loadout on planes instead of just one detachable proxy type and rockets<span id='postcolor'>

I don't see why not as the drop tanks use a weapon and ammo config to work. But instead of using a weapon fired routine I used a UserAction, was less messier.

*Update*

Untextured Rapier in game and working

rapier.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

You beat me to it m8! smile.gif