Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Sweet notworthy.gif

My crews are already in training

army359xe.jpg

only now preparing them?! man, haven't you know what ofp says? It's already too late biggrin_o.gif

now... my crews were preparing at least 3 months earlyer, made much improvised training combat in the polygons, jumped over rough ground, flown their tanks from tramplins and hills... wink_o.gif and i, as a tank crew drill sargent can say: they are ready!

just waiting for new tank deliveryes...

P.S. old ones, i mean T-55, have taken some damage while training and other were taken out of action while drowning in rivers and etc.  icon_rolleyes.gif

oh, thous cadets...  mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

now... oh yeah, finaly some good news from RHS!

just a quick question I was wondering about your mod aims are you only making russian ferderation (modern russia) army equipment or will you also be doing USSR (commie russia) stuff like 'cold war versions of infantry'

I was told earlier by shadowNX that RHS makes addons for russian federation.  Not soviet.... Although they did have some nice very nice KLMK camoed soldiers that have not been released ...

Its Metallica "The Struggle Within" wink_o.gif

I was told earlier by shadowNX that RHS makes addons for russian federation.  Not soviet.... Although they did have some nice very nice KLMK camoed soldiers that have not been released ...

thier GRU soliders have a variation of KLMK, i don't think its just a soviet thing smile_o.gif

KLMK is still in-use. Spetsnonachenie (Abbreviated SSO), a gear manufacturer, produced SUMRAK, which is a "Modern" KLMK uniform. KZS and KZM, I'm going to say those have been 'retired' from service. Might see a variant still in-use though.

Totmacher did release some screenshots of Soviet-era VDV. What happened to them, or Totmacher for that matter, I do not know. As is my impression, RHS is only producing Russian Federation equipment - at the present time. Tanks such as the T-54/55, T-62, -64, -72, -80, and their variants, produced during the Soviet era, have Soviet and RF variants. (Insigs.)

Infantry-wise there may be Soviet troops. I know I'd like to see them, but it's not my place to say that they 'will' be done. "Whatever the future holds," and all that.

Quote[/b] ]thier GRU soliders have a variation of  KLMK, i don't think its just a soviet thing  

oh thats right.  I said the wrong camo, not KLMK.  What I ment was KZS camoed soldiers made by RHS.  Let me find a screenshot.

edit: here it is !

rhsbtri.jpg

That is KLMK, KZS is the green one with yellow pixel splats.

When i look at the pic... doesnt look too nice, was just a test anyway.

I wouldnt say there are never any soviet troops from RHS but so far we really focus on modern units.

I for myself made a reskin of the navals into VDV but i think they need bit more new gear and some model changes cause it would eb stupid to just release soem reskinned navals.

Also i reworked the motorized infantry a lot texture wise, using photos from private gear and redrawing few things but they also need a few model changes i think.

Those FIA T62's in the vid are badass thumbs-up.gif

how bigs the pack going to be (unitwise)?

EDIT: I know theres been pics/info and all from before but is it getting larger or staying as planned?

I really liked those guys in that pic.

If you are saying that they dont look to nice, i would love to see what they look like now wink_o.gif

Also i reworked the motorized infantry a lot texture wise, using photos from private gear and redrawing few things but they also need a few model changes i think.

Please change the brown Ssh68.

I have never seen Russian wearing a brown Ssh68.

Shadow NX

Quote[/b] ]I for myself made a reskin of the navals into VDV but i think they need bit more new gear and some model changes cause it would eb stupid to just release soem reskinned navals.

I just thought that we'll see VDV pack soon... Hm, really, really pity, that its only reskin of the Naval Infantry.

But, in another way, its a good chance for your team to make VDV-pack with different model changes and Airborne Spetsnaz also =)

Very nice, but I think that would be better if you could also make some Soviet era soldiers to match it.

[oh thats right.  I said the wrong camo, not KLMK.  What I ment was KZS camoed soldiers made by RHS.  Let me find a screenshot.

edit: here it is !

[imghttp://www.opflash.org/news/images/PureMassacreNews3/rhsbtri.jpg[/img]

Oh, really the most awesome Soviet soldiers I ever saw in OFP!!! Please, Please release it! Oh, just cant help myself to get it!!!!

Do not quote images please

Those FIA T62's in the vid are badass thumbs-up.gif

how bigs the pack going to be (unitwise)?

EDIT: I know theres been pics/info and all from before but is it getting larger or staying as planned?

these are the models i know about t-62A, t-62A (LATE), T-62A (ERA field mod), T-62A (field mod fence armour) T-62M1, T-62M ,T-62M (field mod fence armour), T-62MV ,T-62U ,T-62 FIA FOX ,T-62 FIA BEAR and one i cant say what its called as its a suprise

'Can't wait to grab these awesome soviet soldiers of the era '85, they will perfectly fit with the FFUR woodland pack wink_o.gif

keep up the nice work

Regards

Thunderbird84

Rhs, maybe it will be really good idea to release those '85 units in KLMK for adepts of Soviet Era? =) they (units, o.c.) look very, very nice.

But, I think, it would be better to change the half-boots on squeakers.

P.S. Are soviet armor vests in 80s were a little bit different from modern?

Hi there! nice vid!! just want to know if the feature of use the NSV machine gun of the commander will be included in the release? I remember that I saw that feature in an old video but never was released... thanks!

Vikingo - Not as far as I am aware. Kenji's a bit of a perfectionist... just a little. rofl.gif And unless it's working absolutely flawlessly, I don't think it'll be included.

Vikingo - Not as far as I am aware. Kenji's a bit of a perfectionist... just a little.  rofl.gif And unless it's working absolutely flawlessly, I don't think it'll be included.

thanks for reply me AKM, ok I understand  whistle.gif hope it will finally see the light -someday-!! want to pistols.gif that NSV!

Hi, men, I think RHS team will never make us disappointed. Actually, everything from them is very nice. Just wait and see in patience... : hm:

Vikingo - Not as far as I am aware. Kenji's a bit of a perfectionist... just a little. rofl.gif And unless it's working absolutely flawlessly, I don't think it'll be included.

thanks for reply me AKM, ok I understand whistle.gif hope it will finally see the light -someday-!! want to pistols.gif that NSV!

I hope it will be possible in ArmA or atleast in OFP2... confused_o.gif