Arma is not about small maps

Exactly.

ArmA is:

- mod support

- PVE

- large maps

- sandbox !!!

• Like 1

The game is still locking up and crashing as well as constant disconnects. Maybe in 10 years when the useless developers fix this trash.

3 hours ago, jakeplissken said:

The game is still locking up and crashing as well as constant disconnects. Maybe in 10 years when the useless developers fix this trash.

go play something else.it is that simple

On 11/8/2023 at 3:57 AM, jakeplissken said:

I am curious, how many people you think are developing the game?

On 11/13/2023 at 3:29 AM, razor6014 said:

I am curious, how many people you think are developing the game?

Well, if "the leaker" is correct, and he's been proven correct about pretty much everything he's said, there is a fairly small team working on, the enfusion engine, reforger, and Arma 4, and most of them are junior people. Based on the the pace of development, and the poor quality of the development, I would bet the leaker is also correct about this as well.   

so... did Reforger finally introduce manual transmission/gear shifting? I always thought driving could be way more fun (and skill based, and thus way more fun...) this way, especially if there's an advanced flight model for the helicopters... Either way, and other than AI (AI, AI, convoys, which coincidentally also got something to do with driving, and some more AI... :wave:), I sure as fuck hope that this is something for Arma 4. And it probably should be a no-brainer for Reforger too, considering its focus on multiplayer (and human drivers).

New 1.0 servers are so laggy, why are the developers so useless? I am getting 8 fps on a server. Please learn how to program please. You just need to code multithreaded code and fix the networking. Thanks.

Your unsubstantiated rants are just boring now. 

Why not raise a ticket with the server in question and your system specs, maybe play another game or just go outside and grab some fresh air.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jakeplissken said:

New 1.0 servers are so laggy, why are the developers so useless? I am getting 8 fps on a server. Please learn how to program please. You just need to code multithreaded code and fix the networking. Thanks.

Multithread on which machine ?

What needs fixing on the networking?

Cuz I am curious if you have even seen a real router in person.

On 11/21/2023 at 5:56 AM, EO said:

Your unsubstantiated rants are just boring now. 

Why not raise a ticket with the server in question and your system specs, maybe play another game or just go outside and grab some fresh air.

There are a lot of people that are not happy with the state of the Arma series right now, and it's been a rough 1.5 years, some people just need to vent. 

I totally understand the need to vent, but there's venting for venting's sake, constructive venting in the form of feedback tickets and plain old bile, his/her's most recent posts are just bile and serve no purpose. 

• Like 3

With the number of variables that we are not seeing that goes behind what the devs are doing, i dont think its as simple as just learning how to code.

Their on a new version of a new engine, im sure theirs aspects to this new engine their still learning how to do, but just like building missions,

and modding, you fix, change, or add something and something else is going to react to that.

Sh*t breaks thats what happens, create a ticket with some detailed information on whats going on, so they have a better idea, and perspective, of what the issue is.

This is part of what i cant stand about building mods, you get some people that can actually use their brains and report something that will help,

then you get these people with no skills in providing details, and all they do is complain

or just post something that says "it lags" or it dont load, i get this error but dont show what the error is. C'mon!

The devs looking at this, goes ... ok :h: what are you running the game on? What mods? What server? When does the issue occur? How many players? ect,.

I tell you this from experience building mods/missions for Arma 3 and for RDR2, luckily in RDR2 i've had only one complainer but some of them report something

bland and dont tell me nothing so i cant do nothing about it until they give me some details, and when i ask some questions

to get more details these people dont respond.  Seriously why report!?

Did we all forget that Reforger is a "test-bed" possibly prealpha for Arma 4 so its basically a WIP - work in progress game, a would be sandbox which has more

things going in it then your typical go play on a server game. Like Arma 3 it too had its issues, but players have been reporting and every month 1-3 times a month

we get a new update. Seriously there is no other game i own that gets as many updates as does Arma 3, ya Reforger dont have as many but at least its getting updates.

Have patience and report, helping them helps you!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

With the number of variables that we are not seeing that goes behind what the devs are doing, i dont think its as simple as just learning how to code.

Their on a new version of a new engine, im sure theirs aspects to this new engine their still learning how to do, but just like building missions,

and modding, you fix, change, or add something and something else is going to react to that.

Sh*t breaks thats what happens, create a ticket with some detailed information on whats going on, so they have a better idea, and perspective, of what the issue is.

This is part of what i cant stand about building mods, you get some people that can actually use their brains and report something that will help,

then you get these people with no skills in providing details, and all they do is complain

or just post something that says "it lags" or it dont load, i get this error but dont show what the error is. C'mon!

The devs looking at this, goes ... ok :h: what are you running the game on? What mods? What server? When does the issue occur? How many players? ect,.

I tell you this from experience building mods/missions for Arma 3 and for RDR2, luckily in RDR2 i've had only one complainer but some of them report something

bland and dont tell me nothing so i cant do nothing about it until they give me some details, and when i ask some questions

to get more details these people dont respond.  Seriously why report!?

Did we all forget that Reforger is a "test-bed" possibly prealpha for Arma 4 so its basically a WIP - work in progress game, a would be sandbox which has more

things going in it then your typical go play on a server game. Like Arma 3 it too had its issues, but players have been reporting and every month 1-3 times a month

we get a new update. Seriously there is no other game i own that gets as many updates as does Arma 3, ya Reforger dont have as many but at least its getting updates.

Have patience and report, helping them helps you!

Mindset of a clever gentleman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In the future Arma 4 game, you can add a unit of dogs like K-9 and an Israeli sting unit