80mm S-8 Rocket Pods (20 each)

57mm S-5 Rocket Pods (32 each)

GSh-23L Twin 23mm gun pods

250kg bombs

500kg bombs

500 liters fuel tanks

+troop transport capacity

AH-64 Apache

Contractors : Boeing McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems(Mesa, AZ)

General Electric (Lynn, MA)

Martin Marietta (Orlando, FL)

Maximum Speed : 284km/h

Weapons :

M230 30mm Gun

70mm Hydra-70 Folding-Fin Aerial Rockets

AGM-114 Hellfire

AGM-122 Sidearm

AIM-9 Sidewinder

I like the AH-1.

What about the V12 or whatever its called?

ur poll sucks mate.

Mi24 is better because its stronger, faster, and has more armaments plus some space for troops carrying to mop up the enemy or some extra ammo. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 28 2003,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ur poll sucks mate.<span id='postcolor'>

Jamesia flame baiting is something we consider just as bad as flaming itself, you've just served a two week ban and remember you have one week suspended remaining, try to play nice please smile.gif

crazy.gif I would have to say the AH-64 Apache But it all depends on the pilot.

*grabs his stress ball and starts squeezing it*

(I voted for Hind anyway). I like the textures on it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 28 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*grabs his stress ball and starts squeezing it*<span id='postcolor'>

Left one or right? smile.gif j/k

I voted for Hind... I guess if you want to avoid enemy fire the Apache is better because of it's slim shape.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Feb. 28 2003,20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 28 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*grabs his stress ball and starts squeezing it*<span id='postcolor'>

Left one or right?  smile.gif   j/k

I voted for Hind... I guess if you want to avoid enemy fire the Apache is better because of it's slim shape.<span id='postcolor'>

what? I dont understand........... my mind........... MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the hind is class though because it can also transport a few troops. I love it. I feel like its my house.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Feb. 28 2003,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think allota people voted for the Appache cause it looks better.<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif It's because... I wont say.

The Hind has that great engine/rotor sound, I love flying the hinds for a long time... apache's just make me want to land them. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Feb. 28 2003,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Feb. 28 2003,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think allota people voted for the Appache cause it looks better.<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif   It's because... I wont say.

The Hind has that great engine/rotor sound, I love flying the hinds for a long time... apache's just make me want to land them.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I will repeat what I said

The Hind is like my house.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 01 2003,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Hind is like my house.<span id='postcolor'>

Same engine sound?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (bn880 @ Feb. 28 2003,22:18)

Quote (Koolkid101 @ Feb. 28 2003,17:10)

I think allota people voted for the Appache cause it looks better.

It's because... I wont say.

The Hind has that great engine/rotor sound, I love flying the hinds for a long time... apache's just make me want to land them.  

Yes, I will repeat what I said

The Hind is like my house.<span id='postcolor'>

Nice house man. tounge.gif

Anyways, I would prefer the Apache in real life, but in OFP, the Hind is a far surpierior aircraft. Not only can it cary 8 infantry into battle, its is far better armour and its engine dosn't quit out as much as the apache's does when being fired apon. Not only that, I have seen a hind in the game survive 3 stinger hits and keep going, while the apache is toast in only one or two shots.

Voted Apache as I prefer maneuverability, if that's an English word. smile.gif

i would take the hind i can have my mates in the back, it can carry huge amounts of stuff and is a very fast helecopter, in real life i reckon ah64s only advantage is the avionics. As for manoverabilty well ild rather have speed and strength, if ya want manoverabilty take a hokum i think its faster than a hind to, i think it might be the fastest.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Feb. 28 2003,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice house man. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

this is my wife and I posing outside our house

house.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 01 2003,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Feb. 28 2003,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice house man. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

house.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Everytime someone is hosting a picture on fortunecity, all I see is a square logo from fortunecity. Even if I copy paste the url into webbrowser. sad.gif

Has the hind got the same sort of avionics as the foxbat? I remember that a lot of russian aircraft use valves in their circuits instead of microchips so they can withstand nuclear attack. If the hind is impervious to nuclear attack and i know it can be sealed against bio and chemical agents then i would vote for the hind as it's also more rugged and a hell of a lot cheaper, like all Russian hardware. The apaches are just typically American so they are going to have the same probs that come standard with anything made in America.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Mar. 01 2003,14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 01 2003,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Feb. 28 2003,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice house man. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

house.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Everytime someone is hosting a picture on fortunecity, all I see is a square logo from fortunecity. Even if I copy paste the url into webbrowser. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And its super fun when you quote with this huge picture there again and just write a few words tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Mar. 01 2003,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And its super fun when you quote with this huge picture there again and just write a few words tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it was made clear not to abuse the quote button smile.gif