Sign in to follow this  
The_Replicator

Favorite way of playing

Rifleman is best, however I still like to play any "class" once in a while.

I think standard soldiers are the most fun to play as.

RED

I voted standard soldier, but I also like tanks pretty much. It's a nice and robust feeling to roll in one of them, especially nice if you're two inside it. Being the commander of a tank with an AI gunner and AI driver is also nice.

Variation is nice however.

Hi all

Officer in charge of a platoon, company or battalion (and soon a regiment smile.gif ) (NEW BIGGER BATTLES FROM The Chain of Command Soon)

That is why I got involved in the CoC project.

Kind Regards walker

Ok, you forgot the Special Ops class, and you kinda forgout about something.

Soldier and Officer class are 2 VERY VERY different things in this game.

As a soldier, your job is to see and shoot.  And an officer, your last priority is to fire your own weapon.  Instead your job is to organize your men, and coordinate their attacks.

Me, I love leading a squad of men. I am very good at organizing them and using them effectiveley. I rarely need to fire my own weapon when they are working effectively and I rarely lose men.

Officer in charge of a small group. Like doing demoition. That's my #1 favorite biggrin.gif

Then it's LAW/AT/AA Soldier. Then Recon, Pilot, Tanker.

But I think chewinging raw meat nude in the bushes is quite the best tounge.gif .

I voted for RPG Soldier though biggrin.gif

I would say infantry. My second choice would be Helicopters. Nothing is better than coming in with gunship helicopters and saving a couple squads from annilation of t80s.

Infantry armed with g36 and carl gustav (in mp naturally) in sp I dont care I love em all

i'm keen on tanks at the time. biggrin.gif i just like a good confrontation between some groups of MBTs. and you can always erase a whole enemy camp with one tank if you sneak around it to a tactical perfect position. tounge.gif

My preference is a M21 and a Law on my back (Or, a Druganov and a RPG launcher) I like the M21 better then the druganov simply because of its larger clip and simple scope. LoL

That is a rare combination for me to get ahold of, so otherwise a good ole G36 and a couple nades will suit me just fine..er, online that is. Otherwise, give me an AK...AK's are the very best rifle there is. If only they had a scope...

In multiplayer it doesn't really matter what you are. In Single Player i prefer the SpecOp soldier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Feb. 27 2003,06:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NUDE<span id='postcolor'>

Just makes you an easier target to hit. tounge.gif

I choose LAW soldier because it's a standard infantry unit plus a tank buster. biggrin.gif

However, my first choice would have been sniper but it's not listed. Sniper +LAW? Yep, when a sniper mission gives me the occasion to pick up an AT weapon, I'll do it.

Next down the line would be chopper pilot.

i like to play with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti.   tounge.gif

but seriously, i like to use a soldier that has an RPG and a HK or G36. so i can be deadly from far or up-close.