Sign in to follow this  
rygugu

North korean soldier addon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Feb. 20 2003,17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm.

What weapons does North Korea use?

What is their primary rifle?<span id='postcolor'>

Kalishnakov.

Don't know what model though, or if they use a copy, but I think they use the AK-47 or a copy of the 47.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Feb. 20 2003,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Feb. 20 2003,17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm.

What weapons does North Korea use?

What is their primary rifle?<span id='postcolor'>

Kalishnakov.

Don't know what model though, or if they use a copy, but I think they use the AK-47 or a copy of the 47.<span id='postcolor'>

I think they use a Type something, dunno which though.

Maybe T-56 (AKM copy), but aint it alittle old?

What about LMG/MMG's? PKM?

Nice work so far with this units! smile.gif

I`m looking forward until you release the last of them.

For those who want to do some research on uniforms worn in North and South Korea just watch the movie "JSA - Joint Security Area".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2003,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's an idea..........................

Why doesn't everybody in their country* write to their local North Korean Embassy and ask for standard photos of North Korean's military in uniform?

Be honest in the letter and explain that you don't want anything hush-hush. Just plain old unclassified photos of various NK units in uniform.

If even one or two embassies answer positively, we might just have ourselves a new or improved mod coming around in the future.

* Void where prohibited by law.<span id='postcolor'>

Is this meant serious, Avon? confused.gif

I once sent an email to the embassy of New Zealand to get some info material about that country. But sending one to North Korea... I don`t think that`ll work sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMAGE01p0rO.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

This guy`s from South Korea  smile.gif

At least this green camo is SK style, but then I wonder why he wears such a furry hat, too... confused.gif

Thank you for much advice. biggrin.gif

North Korean Arms is [Type58(AK47copy)&Type68(AKMcopy)]

And Their machine gun is RPK & RPD

Since the wonderful thing with which other ADDON Maker created these exists (RPG7 is included), I am going to be dependent on these.

It will only be that that I can do changes the name of a rifle.

For example, AK-47 is changed into Type58.

And [ushanka] will be added to meet your hope. smile.gif

He will wish to help me, if there are information on many [ you ] and a photograph.

I am sorry to be strange English.

Thank you, thank you very much biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 20 2003,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMAGE01p0rO.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

At least this green camo is SK style, but then I wonder why he wears such a furry hat, too...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That guy IS from SK....look at the flag on his arm. wink.gif

And he probably wears the hat because...ummm...he's cold??  biggrin.gif

and rygugu, great work on the units, but actually that RPG soldier looks as if his RPG was an antenna...it is kinda high on his back. Maybe it just seems like that though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 20 2003,11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMAGE01p0rO.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

This guy`s from South Korea  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Infilitrator! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 20 2003,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this meant serious, Avon?  confused.gif

I once sent an email to the embassy of New Zealand to get some info material about that country. But sending one to North Korea... I don`t think that`ll work  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, it's serious. What have you got to lose? A stamp, envelope, piece of paper and 5 minutes to write it? confused.gif

I think it`s better to write an email, but I fear the next thing that happens will be strange asian persons with sungoggles following me everywhere sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 20 2003,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it`s better to write an email, but I fear the next thing that happens will be strange asian persons with sungoggles following me everywhere  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It wouldn't be an Asian. In your case, it would be a BND guy. tounge.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 20 2003,11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMAGE01p0rO.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

At least this green camo is SK style, but then I wonder why he wears such a furry hat, too...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We wear the same kind of furry hats in the Finnish Defence Forces, and I think there are similar in the swedish Försvarsmakten too.

Yup... even the U.S. Army has a similar cap. I still have mine.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

More ushankas:

WWII Soviet ushanka.

ushanka7a.jpg

Soviet naval officer's ushanka. Produced during the '80s.

300301.jpg

East German Army ushanka.

HDW1027.jpg

hey 9mm ! Nice ushankas pics, thanks!

Here I have a replica of the first one you post -with red star and all- and I'm waiting for winter for use it proud at local streets. Hope to see that hat inside OF soon!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vade_101 @ Feb. 21 2003,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pokalem.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, thats the funniest looking hat I have ever seen

For the faces, I was typing in...

this setface"nkorean1"

and it wasnt working. crazy.gif

Could someone show me the correct way please?

I have other Korean faces but I'd like to try these out.

Great addon. You should put the RPG-7 from Kegety's Russian Weapons pack in place of the regular RPG.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Feb. 21 2003,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For the faces, I was typing in...

this setface"nkorean1"

and it wasnt working. crazy.gif

Could someone show me the correct way  please?

I have other Korean faces but I'd like to try these out.<span id='postcolor'>

it is this setface "nk1"

and nk2 nk3 nk4 nk5 nk6 wink.gif