Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Ballistic addon studio update

Do you think you could add a ammo box with all the BAS weapons, this wouldn't be to hard to do. smile.gif

yeah whats the deal weren't they supposed to have a release today, whats with the hold up?

i'm dying for these units i'd take nething they have today and just wait for an update....to fix shit if necessary...

Guys, be patient. They don't sit around their computers working night and day working on a mod so that some 13 year old can play with it after school.

They have lives and families, give them some room and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied with the final product. The incessant bitching and moaning is getting a bit frustrating.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 03 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys, be patient. They don't sit around their computers working night and day working on a mod so that some 13 year old can play with it after school.

They have lives and families, give them some room and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied with the final product. The incessant bitching and moaning is getting a bit frustrating.<span id='postcolor'>

i was just hoping for an update

in the real world all nebody does is BITCH AND MOAN

from the ballistic page

They shouldn't be too far away till release. We are aiming for Monday but THIS IS NOT A PROMISE!!!. If we find something that will compromise the quality of the addon we WILL push the release date out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Feb. 03 2003,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">from the ballistic page

They shouldn't be too far away till release. We are aiming for Monday but THIS IS NOT A PROMISE!!!. If we find something that will compromise the quality of the addon we WILL push the release date out.<span id='postcolor'>

i know, i read that, i was wondering aif anybody coudl give us an update....

since when did asking about an update become whining....this is gonna turn into a flame war real fast when all i asked was a question....

i dont think there will be anymore updates on the delta/rangers because they will get released this week

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FoNeKiLL @ Feb. 03 2003,23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you whineing shitheads should know that nothing comes out on time<span id='postcolor'>

Not the appropriate response. These modders work hard to better our community and you should respect them and your fellow forum members. wink.gif

Ehm,repeatedly asking the same question in a short timespan is whining.

Posted on Feb. 03 2003,22:19

Posted on Feb. 03 2003,22:26

Posted on Feb. 03 2003,22:49

Posted on Feb. 03 2003,22:55

Posted on Feb. 03 2003,23wow.gif8

I wouldn't have put it the same way as FoNeKiLL but well,you were just one step away from spamming smile.gif

i dont know if it is appropriate to ask but will the units have a sidearm? im trying to edit some of the pre-resistance units so that they have a sidearm but i dont know the exact process

If BAS is having trouble finding mirrors I would gladly mirror the file for them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 03 2003,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If BAS is having trouble finding mirrors I would gladly mirror the file for them.<span id='postcolor'>

hehehe... we all know you want to test them out 24 hours early! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ViperCheese @ Feb. 03 2003,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">please do not laugh at me, but what is 'aimpoint'<span id='postcolor'>

The Aimpoint range of scopes are for CQB, they are scopes with no magnification and designed for two-eyes-open use i believe, they project a red dot so that when the user walks round pointing the gun he can see the red dot and know the bullets are going to hit there (like a quicker set of iron sights)

Aimpoint Comp ML2:

aimpoint_comp_lm2_m2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont know if it is appropriate to ask but will the units have a sidearm? im trying to edit some of the pre-resistance units so that they have a sidearm but i dont know the exact process <span id='postcolor'>

The units that would have sidearms in real life will have them

blackdog~: as far as i know we are fine for hosting the initial file, im not sure how the whole mirroring thing is going to work, i suppose there will be details closer to the release

We are also now not going to comment too much on what might be in there, or lots of details on what is there other than what Tigershark/Damocles (our Producer/Co Producer) release, leaves a few surprises in there for you smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 04 2003,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">?

I don't want it early, I just want it to released tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

<a href="" target="_blank">ftp://files:files@evilmadman.com...<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Ooooo, owch, poor squirrel..  sad.gif

edir:ralphwiggum:

iKonboard does not support html tags well

i like the SOAR pilots you made for the helicopter addons you have so far released... nice that they are coming in desert camo biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 03 2003,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FoNeKiLL @ Feb. 03 2003,23wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you whineing shitheads should know that nothing comes out on time<span id='postcolor'>

Not the appropriate response. These modders work hard to better our community and you should respect them and your fellow forum members.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

im not gonna respect people who whine. only people who have no lives think that every quality addon is always finished in a few days. and im not disrespecting the modders. they can release the addon whenever they please, expessially if there trying to make a quality addon.