Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Independence lost release date

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 25 2003,09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Feb. 25 2003,07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">David is Armourdave from the Operation Vietnam mod, the site used to be up at: http://www.operation-flashpoint.net/vietnam

RED<span id='postcolor'>

I think you'll actually find David is David Lagettie

david.jpghttp://www.bistudio.com/inside/people.html ArmourDave used to work on the mod WinterMarch which unfortunately is no more sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, so it looks like OP:V is still going Yay

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Feb. 25 2003,08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My mistake smile.gif The WinterMarch mod did look good, its a shame that it stopped.

RED<span id='postcolor'>

It's all Wingy and (Armour)Dave's fault for discovering girls sad.gif

Girls, what are those again? wink.gif

Ontopic: Nice new haircut Seventh. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Feb. 25 2003,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ontopic: Nice new haircut Seventh.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it was a transplant. wow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 03 2003,09:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looking for a connection between VBS1 and IL?<span id='postcolor'>

Also the Australian camo troop pics. smile.gif

The HEAD TITLE fo this Thread is wrong..........sadly but it is realy wrong

since the release of independace lost will be 2004 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, how can they let us wait so long?

see Page:

http://www.bistudio.com/games.html

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nedal @ Mar. 09 2003,09:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The HEAD TITLE fo this Thread is wrong..........sadly but it is realy wrong since the release of independace lost will be 2004 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, how can they let us wait so long?<span id='postcolor'>

That is expected to be OFP2 and not Independence Lost... Of course, only time will show. Most people await the release of IL by late summer/autnum of this year.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most people await the release of IL by late summer/autnum of this year.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not to say it will be released then though. Sadly, it probably won't be.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Mar. 09 2003,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most people await the release of IL by late summer/autnum of this year.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not to say it will be released then though.  Sadly, it probably won't be.<span id='postcolor'>

no-one knows when IL will be released... the one for 2004 is OFP2 so it has to be somwhere between now and OFP2 otherwise it would not be usefull to play a OFP upgrade when OFP2 already is released

IIRC when Resistance was released there were those accusing Bis of cashing in by releasing too many addons too soon, so now there's a gap of 18months or whatever and that's too long? Damn this community is exacting biggrin.gif Personally while I'd love to see a new official Bis addon tomorrow in the meantime I'm more than happy to play some of the outstanding mods and campaigns that the talented people in this community have been making, don't moan about a gap between Bis releases, join a mod team and support the community that way smile.gif

/Me falls drunkenly off his soapbox biggrin.gif

For me its less about new addons - the modding community we got is providing us with great stuff already - but more about game/engine improvements, like they were introduced with Resistance. That sort of things.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Mar. 09 2003,14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For me its less about new addons - the modding community we got is providing us with great stuff already - but more about game/engine improvements, like they were introduced with Resistance. That sort of things.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah same for me, im not very interested in the addons that come with official releases but more in the improvements of the engine

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Mar. 09 2003,15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">more in the improvements of the engine<span id='postcolor'>

Like "Multiplayer Ingame joining".

MfG Lee sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Mar. 09 2003,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Like "Multiplayer Ingame joining".<span id='postcolor'>

No, definitely not! 'JIP' is top one on the 'least-wanted' list. smile.gif

Please people do not start another JIP debate, it's been done to death and the issue is closed until Bis themselves decide to raise it smile.gif

placebo, you almost gave me a heart attack after ten hours work for the german red cross, bringing that topic back up  crazy.gif

I thought I missed the IL release... but then... it`s sunday... damn, am I tired...  sad.gif  tounge.gif  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">any news? <span id='postcolor'>

Yes but we wanted to keep it a secret from you so we didnt post it here wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Mar. 21 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">coming2002.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif

DIdn't Spanel say that there wouldn't be anything new other than xbox until 04.

He said:

"At the moment, we focus on the Xbox version and on the second generation game using our technology due out 2004."

This is nice news. OFP2's improved engine plus an upcoming modern-warfare expanison.