Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Your forum achievements

No, i am not horny about post-counts. THose times are over (i hope). But I have been participating in so many fori that I must seriously ask myself if I use more time online than in bed. And I need a lot of sleep. So where and how often did you rape your keyboard in other discussion-centers than OFP

Here comes my wasted time:

OFP: 3169 posts

Bigsoccer.com: 675 posts

MichaelMoore.com: 321 posts

Other than here I racked up about 140 posts in 14 days over at Taldren.com but I won't be going back there. lol

Thank god I only post here smile.gif I haven't found any other good boards that are properly moderated.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Jan. 19 2003,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thank god I only post here smile.gif I haven't found any other good boards that are properly moderated.<span id='postcolor'>

This is true. I mean we may have to wisper in hushed tones but at least there isn't any blatant rascism going on like in some places.

Ok, ok, I'll stop going on about Taldren.

tounge.gif

Hmn... I used to be on the official Homeworld forums with a post cound of 170+ posts.

further more:

ISP's forum: 30+ posts and 200+ in previous ISP's forum

Gamers4ever.net forum: 100+ posts

Airsoft.nl: 30+ posts

In other words... i gently handle my keyboard compared to you Albert Schweizer. tounge.gif

1662- OF Forum

125- Radishville Forum

30+ - Stone Keep Forums.

official OFP forums, 843 posts with this one

AEF editing forum (german editing forum) I am moderator there and have a postcount of 800 plus.

http://www.ofp-editing.de

CiA Forum, Our clan forum 673 posts.

http://www.ciahome.net/

UN strategic information market, inhouse forum for UN members: 1240 posts

no URL available for professional reasons

It depends very much on the time I have. When I´m abroad I have no chance to attend the forums, but if I find time and the right topics I contribute.

I'm active at 5 and I moderate 3.

One of the ones I moderate at is really inactive. Don't think anyone's posted there for a few months.

<< That's my number of posts. smile.gif I haven't been to other forums, maybe except 10 posts as a Board Guest at the 3DAP forums, and maybe 2 posts at the America's Army forum. smile.gif

Here and then i used to post at a danish gamesite www.gamereactor.net but i got pissed off at most of the people and i left in rage crazy.gif

And i post a little at my friends gamesite and in my clan forum.

Sorry OT but ROFL

God gave man both a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to use them both at once.

- Robin Williams

This is the only forum that I really stick around on, other than the USMC-Warriors forum (that doesn't count, because mostly we just plan for games and cuss at each other there).

I have been on many many many forums through my inter-web-net experience. This is, and the OFPEC forum, are probably the only ones i have actually stuck with. Others range from Lightwave forums, KaZaA forums (for varifieds), and of course, my old DF2 squad forum. Other then that, these damn OFP forums keep dragging me back in.

"Just when i was out, they DRAG me back in!" biggrin.gif

Yeah, most other forums are too scary for me wink.gif

I'd have to rate this as best forum anywhere.

Other than here I post at the AVSIM forums(22 posts), the SimHQ forums(100 posts) and OFPEC(93 post)-though I haven't been there for a while and the last time I posted was Dec 13th.

Edit:I've also posted at the NationStates forum like three or four times.

I'm not that active in any forum. I don't even know where to find any if I want to. wink.gif

Well:

old OFPN forum: 120 posts

OFP forum: 1600+ posts

Airgun forum: 100 posts

Operation Northstar forum: 80 posts

Canadian Gun Nutz forum: 70 posts

That's pretty much it.

Tyler

Well..........only this forum - and I guess 99% of my posts are in off-topic as well confused.gif

These are the forums I'm active at.

Final Fantasy Alpha (I'm not a final fantasy fan at all, but some friends of mine go there, and it's good conversation.

The Void Just another forum where some friends of mine go to. No specific theme.

Digital RPG An RPG forum. I don't RPG much, but it's good conversation. Plus I'm a mod there so I'm sorta obligated.

Frugals Falcon 4.0 Forum Falcon 4.0 forum

Falcon 4.0 Forum Just to give advice about Falcon 4.0 where I can.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Jan. 20 2003,00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thank god I only post here smile.gif I haven't found any other good boards that are properly moderated.<span id='postcolor'>

Liar mad.giftounge.gif