Cham

caHbsIM.jpg

Size 8x8km
Location Germany
Based on real world place but its heavily modified, all villages have fictional layout.

Cell size 4
750k objects

Requiments: Global Mobilization
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042220/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Global_Mobilization__Cold_War_Germany/
or 
Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners (Not tested yet)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776428269

Thanks to Furean, tpw and Mondkalb for help

More pictures and Steam download link

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

I really enjoyed watching this evolve over in the GM discord. Your an amazingly prolific maker of beautiful micro-terrains.

• Like 3

Awesome!!! A map set in Bavaria thats a big plus for me 😉. Will try it out immediately!

• Like 1

Very nice work. Well done mate.

Congrats to release.

Chaser

• Like 1

Hi Temppa, I just knew you were going to be the first to release a terrain based on Global Mobilization's wonderful assets, and I wasn't disappointed - it's a bloody beauty! I love Weferlingen, but it's nice to see a similar style of German map but with a bit more topographical variety. I do have a couple of issues:

1 - Even though I have paid for the GM DLC, the steam launcher tells me I'm missing Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners. The terrain still loads just fine though.

2 - Any chance you could reduce the number of fig trees and bushes around the map? They're not terribly German looking :)

3 - Any chance you would consider making the water in the rivers and lakes less crystal clear? The water around Livonia is a good example.  I've sent you a PM regarding this if you're interested.

Thanks for all your hard work to keep bringing such beautiful terrains to Aram3.

23 hours ago, tpw said:

Hi Temppa, I just knew you were going to be the first to release a terrain based on Global Mobilization's wonderful assets, and I wasn't disappointed - it's a bloody beauty! I love Weferlingen, but it's nice to see a similar style of German map but with a bit more topographical variety. I do have a couple of issues:

1 - Even though I have paid for the GM DLC, the steam launcher tells me I'm missing Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners. The terrain still loads just fine though.

2 - Any chance you could reduce the number of fig trees and bushes around the map? They're not terribly German looking :)

3 - Any chance you would consider making the water in the rivers and lakes less crystal clear? The water around Livonia is a good example.  I've sent you a PM regarding this if you're interested.

Thanks for all your hard work to keep bringing such beautiful terrains to Aram3.

1. It was at start GM DLC as requiments but i changed it to compability mod because players think they need to buy DLC and give negative review. In start half reviews was negative.
2. Trees and bushes will change after livonia ebo change to pbo.
3. Waiting linovia pbo.

And thanks all for feedbacks

• Like 1

Had a Tankhunting session the other night - had a blast. Always great to have detailled microterrain, even when some roads can get quite bumpy 😄

Cham updated to v 0.02
Linovia trees/bushes
Road smoothing @nomisum
New places
New forests
More water
New custom lightning config, give feedback pls
Added weferlingen dust config
Bug fixing

Thanks @tpw

• Like 6

"Linovia trees/bushes"