System

I7 6700k 4.00 ghz

NVIDIA 960 4GB

24 GB 3000 MHZ RAM

Z170A GAMING PRO MOTHERBOARD

and in game fps 24-30 ( no mod, normal Servers ''Invade Annex....etc'' servers )

what is that problem other games not doing like that.

anyone help?

24-30 fps is not too bad for Arma 🙂

As ever, settings can help. Not so much visual quality, as generally Arma is CPU dependent in this regard, but object distance etc could help.

Mods & mission design too affect fps hugely. What you can look at to get a feel:

Single unit somewhere on altis, nothing else going on, what is your fps?

Vanilla mission from the stock game, same thing.

Make your own missions, varying from very simple to quite crowded.

Fiddle with the settings in each of the above, do you notice what settings are most effective?

ArmA falls into the "simulation" category. It's trying to over-process every detail it can.

Go into your Video settings, and click Auto-Detect. Turn down your Object Distance. And then set your Shadows to 'Standard'. Try that, and go from there.

ArmA is too intense for consumer-grade rigs (which is a good thing). Unless you want to spend $10k on a supercomputer (not worth it), just turn down your settings.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:28 PM, Von Quest said:

ArmA falls into the "simulation" category. It's trying to over-process every detail it can.

Go into your Video settings, and click Auto-Detect. Turn down your Object Distance. And then set your Shadows to 'Standard'. Try that, and go from there.

ArmA is too intense for consumer-grade rigs (which is a good thing). Unless you want to spend $10k on a supercomputer (not worth it), just turn down your settings.

I do auto detect. but same settings.. but

still getting the same problem. I do low everyting and same...

On 2/19/2019 at 2:30 PM, dmarkwick said:

24-30 fps is not too bad for Arma 🙂

As ever, settings can help. Not so much visual quality, as generally Arma is CPU dependent in this regard, but object distance etc could help.

Mods & mission design too affect fps hugely. What you can look at to get a feel:

Single unit somewhere on altis, nothing else going on, what is your fps?

Vanilla mission from the stock game, same thing.

Make your own missions, varying from very simple to quite crowded.

Fiddle with the settings in each of the above, do you notice what settings are most effective?

I open host new map

and fps giving 50-60 fps

As the game progresses the FPS is starting to fall. 

after about 15 minutes fps is 30-20 

it wasn't like this before.

8 months before that was good 

I play 9 hour and still fps 60  did not change.

9 minutes ago, AlbayKilic said:

I do low everyting and same...

Don't. Arma is a bit special and having all set to low quality can even make things worst.

Set quality textures to high at least, disable PiP and water reflections, and most of all : play with the distance view settings for objects and shadows.

Post-Process settings can have a big impact too.

EDIT : FPS degradation over time is another problem though : either the mission is too demanding, or *insert rare issues I'm not familiar with*.

After 1400 hours of play i think i finally figured out why FPS drops in ArmA 3.But i need to make sure and i don't have the game installed at the moment.I will be back with the answer in this topic or another.I hope...

19 hours ago, AlbayKilic said:

I open host new map

and fps giving 50-60 fps

As the game progresses the FPS is starting to fall. 

after about 15 minutes fps is 30-20 

it wasn't like this before.

8 months before that was good 

I play 9 hour and still fps 60  did not change.

I've noticed for a while now that looping scripts will degrade in perfomance over time. I have custom smoke effects that initially look pretty nice, but degrade after a while. This is in a DAC mission which also has scripts running, for the first 20-30 minutes it seems fine, but after that it degrades, so DAC controlled units stop responding and smoke loops get stuck.

Often during the making of missions I'll use the floating camera function, and I notice that when all the other functionality degrades, trying to call this function results in a delay before it happens, so I will call the camera function and nothing seems to happen, and maybe 2 minutes later it suddenly executes. I think there is some script scheduling issue over time.