Hi everyone,

This is my first mod in ARMA 3 ... I call it Arma Trainer and Enhancer (ATE) ... This is the first version ... This mod is meant to be used ONLY in single player campaign and missions ... I advise you NOT to use it in Multiplayer ... This mod will:

1- Add a box to your screen ONLY while you are truly playing ... To make this box appear you MUST move ... If the mission started and you NEVER move, then the box will not appear ... Sooooo, MOVE to make the mod work.

• The box will contain a list of cheating option to be used while in "game".
  • Elapsed time "playing" in a mission.
  • Your kills.
  • Your squad call sign.
  • Number of alive members in your squad.
  • List of alive members in your squad (unit number + name + current health + current stamina). (Check Note-1 below)
  • List of dead members who were in your squad and now there are dead. (this might not work in some vanilla ARMA campaign missions).

2- 3D mark different players with different colors (blue: BLUFOR or friendlies ... red: OPFOR or enemies  ... Yellow: Your own squad members) ... These 3D markers will not appear if the unit is more than 800 meters far from you ... These 3D Markers will appear ONLY ONLY IF the units KNOWS about your presence in the area ... So, if there is an enemy unit walking nearby and there is No 3D marker on that unit, it means that unit is still not aware of your presence :f: ... You can toggle these 3D markers ON or OFF ... These 3D markers are meant to enhance the "game" and bring some balance to your "playing" experience while you fight these crazy AI units. I know, some people will not like this feature, some will like it, so, it is up to you: like it or not like it ... You can toggle these 3D markers ON or OFF by pressing [ Insert ] on your keyboard.

3- Add the missing feature in the vanilla ARMA 3, which is: Auto healing ... This mod will add a healing round to your squad every 2 minutes ... If the unit get wounded and the health is less than 75, then the unit will heal "himself" only if "he" has a Medikit or First Aid Kit, otherwise, healing will depend on the presence of Combat Life Saver nearby (range of 300 meters) ... If the unit is wounded and has NO Medikit nor First Aid Kit and there is a Combat Life Saver in range of 300 meters, then the Combat Life Saver will move to get close to that wounded unit and heal "him" (of course this is ONLY IF the Combat Life Saver has a Medikit or First Aid Kit, if not, then forget it, that wounded unit will not get healed) ... This process keep repeating every 2 minutes ... I hope you understand the auto healing process of this mod ...Now you can forget about ordering your squad members to heal themselves, because they will do this by themselves and/or the Combat Life Saver will do his job without waiting for your orders ... Isn't that what we all wanted ?? Now you have it.

The cheating options available are:

• Markers: ON/OFF.
  • God mode : ON/OFF.
  • Stamina: ON/OFF.
  • Weapons sway: ON/OFF.
  • Weapon recoil: ON/OFF.
  • Grass: Visible/Hidden.
  • Animals: Visible/Hidden.
  • Infinite Ammo: ON/OFF (Check Note-2 below).
  • Toggle the mod box. (Show or hide ATE box).
  • Open Virtual Arsenal.

Note-1: Health of wounded units will appear in yellow color. This will make you aware of which units are wounded in your squad.

Note-2: Unlike some other mods, the infinite Ammo option in this mod mean REALLY INFINITE, everything will be infinite, ammo, grenades, rockets, explosives, on foot or as Car or APC or Tank or Aircraft gunner, and also drones ... ALL infinite ... Just make sure that you switch Infinite Ammo option to ON.

Installation:

-------------------

1- Download the RAR file from the link below.

2- Extract the content of the RAR file into your ARMA 3 directory.

3- Make your ARMA launcher load this mod ... There are many threads in this forum explaining to you how to make ARAM run with mods.

4- Play a campaign mission or some other community created mission, and when the mission starts, MOVE yourself, and ATE will start working and the box will appear ... Enjoy. :don11:

To Do in near future:

--------------------------------

1- Add Virtual Garage.

2- Add auto re-arm feature to AI units of your squad (everybody is tired of babysitting AI units :P)

3- Add Grenade throw notifier. (this is damn hard)

All thanks to   tRiKy_ch ... He is the one who guided me in the right direction to improve my skills in making this mod.

Download here

• Like 1

EDIT: I made a small fix:

1- If you choose to have the box visible, then it will automatically disappear when you open the map or when you open the arsenal, and it will automatically re-appear again when you close the map or when you close the arsenal.

2- If you choose to have the box hidden, then it will remain hidden whether you open the map or arsenal or not open, because you choose to keep it hidden.

Cool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mihal190 said:

Okay, now tell me how to block this on server

Don't allow it.

4 hours ago, sammael said:

cool mod for mission debug

Absolutely correct ... When I was developing this mod, I discovered many things about the ARMA official missions ... For example:

1-ARMA main menu non static background, is actually a scenario (a mission). This explain why I set this mod to work only when the player start to move.

2- When you play ANY mission on Altis island, and after ending the mission and go back to ARMA main menu, there are ALWAYS 8 strange AI units still alive in ARMA main menu!!! This happen only if the mission run on Altis Island. Even if you created the most simple scenario ever containing only 1 player in Eden editor and you play it once, and you go back to the main menu, there will be these strange 8 AI units. :f:

Do you know that these 3 lines of code represent the FULL infinite ammo of ANY type of weapon whether on foot (ammo, rockets, grenades, charges, claymores, mines, etc etc) or ground vehicle mounted weapons, or aircraft mounted weapons, or static weapons, or drone weapons:

player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) setvehicleammo 1; } ];
player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) addMagazine (_this select 5); } ];
player addEventHandler [ "FiredMan", { (_this select 7) setvehicleammo 1; } ];

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mihal190 said:

Okay, now tell me how to block this on server

Hello,

I will fix the mod to make it NOT run if the mission running on dedicated server (isDedicated) ... I can add:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	// the mod code goes here
};

please upload to workshop too

7 hours ago, samir17864 said:

ALWAYS 8 strange AI units still alive in ARMA main menu!!! This happen only if the mission run on Altis Island. Even if you created the most simple scenario ever containing only 1 player in Eden editor and you play it once, and you go back to the main menu, there will be these strange 8 AI units. :f:

wow.  next time  I will  put a lot of  AP  mines in the main menu:shoot:

Spoiler

player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) setvehicleammo 1; } ]; player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) addMagazine (_this select 5); } ]; player addEventHandler [ "FiredMan", { (_this select 7) setvehicleammo 1; } ];

about code - is that meant if I put code in the init or local ex -I will get infinite ammo and weapons? 

Also Can I change the keybinds ? it is possible to make the switch On/Off your mod like Simple Single Player Cheat Menu (SSPCM) ?

2 hours ago, sammael said:

wow.  next time  I will  put a lot of  AP  mines in the main menu:shoot:

Hide contents

player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) setvehicleammo 1; } ]; player addeventhandler ["Fired", { (_this select 0) addMagazine (_this select 5); } ]; player addEventHandler [ "FiredMan", { (_this select 7) setvehicleammo 1; } ];

about code - is that meant if I put code in the init or local ex -I will get infinite ammo and weapons? 

Also Can I change the keybinds ? it is possible to make the switch On/Off your mod like Simple Single Player Cheat Menu (SSPCM) ?

I am sure that these  8 AI units are a bug, I can report this bug to BI.

Yes if you executed  that 3 lines code in the Debug Console and click LOCAL EXEC, you will have infinite amount everything can kill in ARMA ... Try it yourself: create a mission containing only 1 player (yourself) add some tanks add some turrets add some drones add some armed aircraft and arm yourself with AT launchers and get some mines and come explosives and some grenades, etc etc , then start the mission, paste that code in the Debug Console and click LOCAL EXEC, and see by yourself, ALL will be infinite.

5 hours ago, .kju said:

please upload to workshop too

I will learn how to upload a mod into Steam Workshop. Please, give me some little time.

you need Arma 3 tools, use "publisher", select modfolder (@ATE) (which contains \addons\ATE.pbo)

This is a neat little mod, well done. I'm reading it that friendly or enemy AI units should also have markers. If that's so I don't seem to have any.

6 hours ago, ayjay said:

This is a neat little mod, well done. I'm reading it that friendly or enemy AI units should also have markers. If that's so I don't seem to have any.

Have you tried to use it with any ARMA official mission?

The 3D markers will NOT show up, until the AI unit is AWARE of your presence (mean: they know that you are somewhere nearby), otherwise that unit will not be marked. BLUFOR units will be marked in BLUE, OPFOR will be marked in RED, your own squad members will be marked in YELLOW. Your squad members will always know about your presence so yellow markers will always be there, all this is true if and only if the distance between you and the AI unit is 800 meters or less. Any AI unit more than 800 meters will NOT be marked (including your squad members). See the screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nef3fivoavopdoo/20180826233435_1.jpg

Keep in mind: when AI UNITS know about your presence it DOES NOT mean they immediately see you, it means they know you are there somewhere nearby!! And, this will make them RUN + HIDE + TRY TO SPOT YOU, and believe me, they WILL spot you fast ... So, when you see RED markers: HIDE yourself immediately or go prone.

The reason for making such mod is not to ruin the game, not at all ... I made this mod to help new "players" to try to understand the game and understand what is going on ... A lot of new players fade up with the game fast, because they get killed so easy and so fast, and they keep repeat and repeat without success, so they fast fade up and stop playing the game ... So, these markers and this list of cheats, will help them, to get used and enjoy the game at least in the beginning.

The potential of this mod is not just about cheating and markers, it is about AUTO HEALING.

• Like 1

Ok. Thanks for your reply.I can see where I was going wrong, I was using Independents instead of Blufor.

The Armaholic download of this mod is coming up "file not found".

I really would like to try this.

6 hours ago, Centollo James said:

No works with anny other virtual arsenal in mission. BLock the game in map menu...

I did not understand your post. Please explain more.

This is V. 1.1

Changes:

1- Wounded teammates will have red circle in the 3D Marker, this will make it even more easy for the player to recognize wounded teammates.

Download Here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MAGA Man said:

The Armaholic download of this mod is coming up "file not found".

I really would like to try this.

Alright ... I will upload it now to Armaholic.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Now I will start to think about the best way to make squad teammates (AI units) re-arm themselves without waiting for player orders ... Please give me some time.

samir17864,   Can I change the keybinds ? it is possible to make the switch On/Off your mod like Simple Single Player Cheat Menu (SSPCM) ?

I wanted to say, I've tried in a shooting range and in a mission duws both have a virtual arsenal. If I try to access it with this mod activated, it keeps loading the virtual arsenal and never loads.

4 hours ago, sammael said:

samir17864,   Can I change the keybinds ? it is possible to make the switch On/Off your mod like Simple Single Player Cheat Menu (SSPCM) ?

Right now, You cannot change the key bindings, because it is hard coded inside the mod script ... I think it is good idea to give the player the ability to set his own key bindings for the cheat options in ATE ...

You can hide the box of the mod by pressing PAUSE on your keyboard, so that the box will not bother you. You can switch the 3D markers ON/OFF by pressing INSERT on your keyboard.