Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Sure, here you go:

perso.wanadoo.es/huerva/co@ 05 shadow war.seb_iatrang.pbo

(Zeus pack of addons required. Get them from www.ofp-zeus.com)

Another Zeus Addon server game's screenshot,

Last night over Ia Trang, VietNam :

toomuchfov.jpg

Obi Wahn @ July 31 2003,02:01)]
[Edit] NVM, he allread answered.. now where to d/l it? [/Edit]

Take a good look at the lower end of the FAQ&DL-section of my website...  biggrin_o.gif

Important! The note below the link means: "Do NOT use contained sebnam_obj.pbo, extract bridge1.pbo to ../Res/Dta/".

*Clears throat*

You do realise the author of this island has not authorized its release? It was leaked by a beta tester, and so you are probably violating quite a few laws by hosting someone elses work without permission...

Obi Wahn @ July 31 2003,02:01)]
[Edit] NVM, he allread answered.. now where to d/l it? [/Edit]

Take a good look at the lower end of the FAQ&DL-section of my website...  biggrin_o.gif

Important! The note below the link means: "Do NOT use contained sebnam_obj.pbo, extract bridge1.pbo to ../Res/Dta/".

*Clears throat*

You do realise the author of this island has not authorized its release? It was leaked by a beta tester, and so you are probably violating quite a few laws by hosting someone elses work without permission...

Who can you trust these day? Seems like everyday an addon or mission is leaked by someone.   sad_o.gif

*Becomes paranoid*

Ontopic:

Take Over

No, I do not realise and - by the way - I am not hosting the map, neither with nor without permission. There is a readme inside the archive as follows:

WELCOME TO HELL'S CIRCUS MEEKONG ISLAND ALPHA 9.

**ISLAND IS NOT FINISHED, MORE WORK TO COME**

Step 1: Place .pbo's in respective ofp folders, not resistance folders.

Step 2: Place MPMissions in ofp/mpmissions. Required addons are

SEB_NampackII and COC_Mines, which was supplied with Nampack II

(but often forgotten to be installed.)

Step 3: Check it out mate!

Pls forward feedback to hcwolf@optusnet.com.au

Thanks folks, enjoy.

This island is Alpha version only, not even official beta,

so be aware that any missions you create may need to be

modified to some degree at a later date.

Seems not like a crime to me, so I suppose You calm down a bit, would You? smile_o.gif I do not inquire any file I (or, as in this case, a missionmaker from our round) find on some website for being "legally" released - how should I? Exchanging PGP-signed e-mail with the mapper? How would I know the name in the readme is the right one? wow_o.gif

I do not like web-paranoia, and as long as I do not host something "illegal" on my webspace I am not responsible for the contents of someone others website - I simply suppose it has been checked by the sites owner himself.

The recently publicly released Wake Island contains the Mekong.pbo file.

So what's all the fuss about? rock.gif

Back to pics, folks! smile_o.gif

hehe, the*100kB*-Admin strikes back.

wpnews.jpg

Now my second try. Plz excuse the german news.

Only the motiv ...

ixxlwar014.jpg

FBI Hostage Rescue Team

005%20-%20Hostage%20Rescue%20Team.jpg

...about to breach into a floor via the elevator shaft.

Thanks smile_o.gif No, sorry I removed the bigger one from hdd :/

Another 'buggy hunt' style shot:

buggy.jpg

About 0.3 sec leter that green tracer brought dead to me and my passenger.

And another one - Happy Humping wink_o.gif

humping.jpg

Obi Wahn @ July 31 2003,09:02)]No, I do not realise and - by the way - I am not hosting the map, neither with nor without permission. There is a readme inside the archive as follows:

WELCOME TO HELL'S CIRCUS MEEKONG ISLAND ALPHA 9.

**ISLAND IS NOT FINISHED, MORE WORK TO COME**

Step 1: Place .pbo's in respective ofp folders, not resistance folders.

Step 2: Place MPMissions in ofp/mpmissions. Required addons are

SEB_NampackII and COC_Mines, which was supplied with Nampack II

(but often forgotten to be installed.)

Step 3: Check it out mate!

Pls forward feedback to hcwolf@optusnet.com.au

Thanks folks, enjoy.

This island is Alpha version only, not even official beta,

so be aware that any missions you create may need to be

modified to some degree at a later date.

Seems not like a crime to me, so I suppose You calm down a bit, would You? smile_o.gif I do not inquire any file I (or, as in this case, a missionmaker from our round) find on some website for being "legally" released - how should I? Exchanging PGP-signed e-mail with the mapper? How would I know the name in the readme is the right one? wow_o.gif

I do not like web-paranoia, and as long as I do not host something "illegal" on my webspace I am not responsible for the contents of someone others website - I simply suppose it has been checked by the sites owner himself.

That readme is just an instruction to the Alpha testers on how to install it, i was one of the testers and we were specifically told not to release it, it was first leaked by one of the other alpha testers and was then hosted, without permission and seriously against the makers will, in the Wake Island release, if the community cant police itself, who will?

Not to mention the fact even mentioning it is against forum rules:

Quote[/b] ]§1)No discussion about illegally obtained software

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden

Sorry to go offtopic, but this is an important issue.

[...] That readme is just an instruction to the Alpha testers on how to install it, i was one of the testers [...]

I was not. How the f*** should I've known before You came along and told me? Moreon, I am not hosting this "illegal software" icon6.gif on my webspace - try to police the mole, not me.

Obi Wahn @ July 31 2003,18:00)]
[...] That readme is just an instruction to the Alpha testers on how to install it, i was one of the testers [...]

I was not. How the f*** should I've known before You came along and told me? Moreon, I am not hosting this "illegal software" icon6.gif on my webspace - try to police the mole, not me.

Calm down, i was just bringing it to your attention that the creator of the island did not want his unfinished work to be spread, try not to jump down my throat. smile_o.gif

I think "...you are probably violating quite a few laws by hosting someone elses work without permission..." is not simply pointing out that I've linked to a probably leaked file on some OFP-website not knowing the circumstances. wink_o.gif Anyway, I removed the link and now back to topic with a symbolic picture...

snap256.jpg

Peace!

If the author wishes to PM me to validate whether or not this is a release without his consent then I can deal with it, until that happens please keep the discussion out of this thread, you all know what this thread is here for, so please stick to that.

It comes in the digitalgrenade.com addon pack - it's by captain moore and I don't know anywhere else to get it.