Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Yeah it was Trillian. I messaged SSG Plazmoid about those lovely sounds I had found for him in a soundpack for a CTI version. So while I was recording for him, what it sounds like when you blow things up, he was messaging me smile_o.gif

I was using the battlefield insane soundpack, and I can't tell you what I was driving... yet... you will see smile_o.gif

a World War 2 tank

CTI with Blackdog, Scorp, And Max was quite fun biggrin_o.gif

Here's some of mine and Max's handy work.

Image15.jpg

The body in the doorway of the white building was mine. Unfortunaely Max couldn't distinguish my uniform, my gun, or the way is sounds tounge_o.gif

French teams on the airfield of Nogova at dawn...

overbase.jpg

now guys, really, give OFrP a try !

painting.jpg

Painting of my last trip to Lipany

comanche.JPG

Full moon comanche attack

I've been checking out this thread since page 1 and I think its about time I post a few.  wink_o.gif

...just never thought I'd be posting shots of French Troops! crazy_o.gif But all politics aside, you guys did one hell of a job on the French military pack!  Right up there with the best mod makers.  Keep up the good work.  Now for my crappy shots...  tounge_o.gif

Puma's In Formation

pumaform.jpg

French Troops Conducting Urban Combat Training

linedup.jpg

some other OFrP ones, i really like the looks of these units... and i love using them too :

gazellebase1.jpg

hooveringG1.jpg

tacticalG1.jpg

That's it for the Gazelle,

Now the Puma :

puma_nuit1.jpg

that's all for this early morning :P

snap138.jpg

Morning! Be warned: That's what happens if You're too fast downhill with a T-90 - mates Schokohase and Lee trying to turn my tank around again on this picture.

But it was useless... sad_o.gif

I still wonder how people manage to turn their tanks upside down. I even couldn't do it racing down the huge mountain on kolgujev! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

$33ker @ June 02 2003,13:44)]I still wonder how people manage to turn their tanks upside down. I even couldn't do it racing down the huge mountain on kolgujev! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It takes talent. biggrin_o.gif

$33ker @ June 02 2003,07:44)]I still wonder how people manage to turn their tanks upside down. I even couldn't do it racing down the huge mountain on kolgujev! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Are you kidding me? The very first time I got into a tank I flipped it over. I got out and just looked at it going Wow....cool man....oh damn my CO is gonna kill me... biggrin_o.gif :P

do you know the secret of fliping them back to normal.. hehe tounge_o.gif

LGBs? Sure will get its off it's back... for a time anyway biggrin_o.gif

get in as gunner and turn the turret around 360 degrees...repeat until the tank is upright. biggrin_o.gif

get in as gunner and turn the turret around 360 degrees...repeat until the tank is upright.  biggrin_o.gif

More important: DO NOT GET OUT! ...'cause I was unable to get in again, although the tank was still undamaged. But I promise, I'll try to reproduce the "flip" and the possible solution ASAP. wink_o.gif

Last not least a little screener, "MEDEVAC on standby"...

snap137.jpg

Now I'll back out in the sun again. *sweat*

Post-combat photography:

irule.jpg

Yeah, I fired two nuclear Shkval torpedoes. The second one got destroyed from the first one's blast smile_o.gif

The death toll feature will be included in the next revision of the CoC Torpedoes smile_o.gif

Very old Post Combat Pictures , not the best score i ever had, but screenshots from my favorite ever game since i have OFP

Alamo mission from Red Hammer , the real Hell for any infantry guy , i was really proud of what i done during this mission so i took the screenshot of the final result

The most immersive game i ever had in OFP at this Alamo day , i was really on my knee when i finally saw the evac chopper , the town defense was really hard without armored vehicle to help

AlamoHell.jpg

And this was during the OFP Battlefield mission , i took this picture to remember this specific game, i was under the impression to do all the job myself and beat all the russian army myself with few help ;)

BattlefieldsHell.jpg

That was my two best memories for all the OFP missions i played , i had really the feeling to be there on those 2 missions

Just for the hell of it:

irule2.jpg

I think I've beaten any existing record on mass murder and probably highscore too biggrin_o.gif

$33ker @ June 02 2003,12:44)]I still wonder how people manage to turn their tanks upside down. I even couldn't do it racing down the huge mountain on kolgujev! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Very easy in Nogova, just drive down from some hill and ram the tank to rocks. Rocks on Nogova have better collision detection than rocks on old islands, that makes the tank bounce from the rock and eventually turn over wink_o.gif.