Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Mar. 15 2003,19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamsia... maybe you should learn to read  tounge.gif

Suchey posted that pic.  And on flashpoint.org:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First up is something i think everyone should see, its Suchey's Marines<span id='postcolor'>

With the pic under it.  IT's his pic anyways  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

this was also explained in this thread: nodern marpat marines smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Mar. 15 2003,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anything is possible with Photoshop.<span id='postcolor'>

Except for creating a sig image that doesn't break forum rules perhaps? tounge.gif

Please fix smile.gif

Board Rules 3.9.3

very witty placebo.

mad.gif

[COUGH] evil [/COUGH]

I want a nice computer *cries*

what do ya have to do to get photoshop?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 15 2003,22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">very witty placebo.

mad.gif

[COUGH] evil [/COUGH]<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not paid to be nice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 15 2003,14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what do ya have to do to get photoshop?<span id='postcolor'>

Go to your nearest software store? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Mar. 15 2003,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 15 2003,14wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what do ya have to do to get photoshop?<span id='postcolor'>

Go to your nearest software store?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

......... you have to pay?

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Mar. 15 2003,22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anything is possible with Photoshop.

photoshop.jpg

MfG Lee wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wich control u use for doing that ??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Mar. 15 2003,23:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tank camouflaged as a bird. A very cunning trick to be nearly invisible to your opponent. tounge.gif

new_stealth_techniques.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

That would be a surprise to see wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 15 2003,23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Mar. 15 2003,22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anything is possible with Photoshop.

photoshop.jpg

MfG Lee wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wich control u use for doing that ??<span id='postcolor'>

now I feel better, I was depressed that ppl could run the game that nicely

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 15 2003,23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wich control u use for doing that ??<span id='postcolor'>

Only sharpening and a little bit more green and blue at colour adjustment.

MfG Lee

Jamesia, stop spamming man!

Blackdog, that's some pretty nice graphics.  Too bad you still can't beat me in MP with em  biggrin.gif

Saw this one on opflashpoint.org.  Of Legus Island, thought it looked pretty nice.

leg07.jpg

It's alot smaller on the site and looks a lot better... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Blackdog, that's some pretty nice graphics.  Too bad you still can't beat me in MP with em<span id='postcolor'>

You have some nice ones too.... but once the robot is on Zeus Addons, maybe I can finally kill you smile.gif

bot4.jpg

I dont have my viewdistance set really high because

1: I like pretty graphics

2: It doesnt do anything for ya in MP

Bring it on.  By the time that Robot is in the addon back I'll have a good ace up my sleeve to protect myself from that beast.  biggrin.gif

Either way you've owned me a lot of times before  tounge.gif

here's a good old pic.  Gotta love Napalm biggrin.gif

Napalm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Mar. 16 2003,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I posted this image before, but it was very small and you couldn't see what was going on it very well so heres a bigger, better version.

BMD-3 struck by missile<span id='postcolor'>

hey which hosting site is this?

can you send in everything you want?

please answer me with a PM. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 15 2003,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.theavonlady.org/images/rangercod.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice one Avon Lady!   smile.gif

Lot's of other good pics here too!

Here's one of mine:

dock.jpg

The picture has not been altered at all.  It shows a dock Kaliyuga made and I altered a bit, plus an Island Bunker, all of it made in the "old days" using setpos!   wink.gif   (I'll probably never use it in a mission, but it looks purdy!wink.gif

Asmo

*Edit*

Here's another cool unedited pic:

http://home.earthlink.net/~asmodeus777/shootemup.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Asmodeus @ Mar. 16 2003,14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 15 2003,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

rangercod.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Nice one Avon Lady!   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Prejudiced opinionator! wink.gif

Jamesia, one more spam post from you and I will remove your entire post count.