Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

thats a nice pic.

Thats my favourite part of Nogova that is, because its not the forest, but the trees are spaced apart. Thats my favourite area to fight in. Anyone else agree? Also to the north of there u get some nice views.

Also, that pic is over 100kb.

Can't wait to start seeing some piccies featuring Bimbi's African militia!

That picture has been edited. it could not be the desert at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 28 2003,02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That picture has been edited. it could not be the desert at all.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm, whatever you say...

How could it not be the desert at all, lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 27 2003,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That picture has been edited. it could not be the desert at all.<span id='postcolor'>

I presume that was a joke? confused.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Mar. 27 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A pic from combat in the desert:

t723.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

well look at the wall behind the tank....

it looks like its a picture from a photograpgh of some wall in iraq or somewhere. That doesnt look like a computer texture.

so, I meant that that picture could have been taken on Malden or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 27 2003,20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Mar. 27 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A pic from combat in the desert:

it looks like its a picture from a photograpgh of some wall in iraq or somewhere. That doesnt look like a computer texture.

so, I meant that that picture could have been taken on Malden or something.<span id='postcolor'>

This picture has just edited colors, but this wall is from old destroyed castle at Everon...

I dont see why i would say " a pic from combat in the desert " if it was not from, well, the desert.

The rest of the pic was trimmed to focus on the ranger, and avoid showing addons i shouldnt show.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 27 2003,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That picture has been edited. it could not be the desert at all.<span id='postcolor'>

So what. Even if it was edited a bit, who cares? A nice pic is a nice pic is a nice pic. As long as it is atleast partly from OFP why care?

Cool pic , i'd hate to be in that valley wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 28 2003,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">iNeo and blackdog are my favourite picture posters now  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They are the only ones posting also .... tounge.gif

Is that forest ofp?

Forest=Jungle

Almost same thing tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Mar. 29 2003,02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A pic not from the desert  wink.gif

stealth1.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

amazing.... is that one of bas secret projecs (as that I mean the island)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ian Malcolm @ Mar. 27 2003,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 27 2003,20wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Mar. 27 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A pic from combat in the desert:

so, I meant that that picture could have been taken on Malden or something.<span id='postcolor'>

This picture has just edited colors, but this wall is from old destroyed castle at Everon...<span id='postcolor'>

from the old destroyed walls on Nogova