Sign in to follow this  
-TNF-The Rocket

Where did you got your nick from?

I got my nickname form an accident.

Well it was 99/00 new year well it was still 1999 and I got a firework in my face and got blind confused.gif

Well only 14% blind on my left eye well it gave me headache first 3 month I guess or maybe longer anyway I couldnt play anything cause it did hurt extremly but its over now I'm still blind but I can at least play games biggrin.gif

I tryed my aimingskills about 2 weeks after the accident but the result was headache cause I had the aimingthing near my eye. Now I dont get headache when I get something near my eye smile.gif

but I havent tested my aimingsskills and I'm not sure that I can join the army, at least I will have to try if they allow me and if I can aim good then I probably will join the army biggrin.gif

Anyway from what did u guys got ur nicknames?

My last name is Harland. A buddy of mine got all tounge tied when he was talking and accident called me Harnu. So I stuck with it.

Then there's the strangulated objection part wink.gif ...

ale from the first part of my first name Alessandro. 2999 as when I was trying to get an email account all the version of my name were taken so there was a technological show called FuturShow2999 in italy, and I thought about adopting the second part.

I was just thinking of a military style name I could get a good avatar for, so I came up with "USMC Sniper", funny how I never used that as an online name; just for this forum. My other names are "Peacemaker", from the 'Crimson Skies' plane, or "deadshot", from Fallout Tactics.

Mine comes from when aircraft vape and leaves a trail behind it

087a.jpg

080a.jpg

looks cool doesnt it?

OOPS! biggrin.gif

VaporTrail is my name on a few other boards, i chose this cuz i want to fly the F-22... hopefully becoming an ace smile.gifconfused.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RaptorAce @ Nov. 12 2002,09:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mine comes from when aircraft vape and leaves a trail behind it<span id='postcolor'>

What does "RaptorAce" have to do with a vapor trail?

I'm a Flight Simulator Pilot.

I wanted to be just plain Fubar (F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition), but it was already taken.

So I just stuck the highest rank I could think of in front of it. tounge.gif

My other nicknames (online and IRL) include Gilgamesh, Thurbane, Spud and Big Boss (as in Big Boss Man, the wrestler).

My nick came from my days of playing DF2. My original nick was 'Canadian', that was the nick I used when I was sniping. When I wanted to do more fun stuff in DF2 (ie:assaulting) I wanted a different nick so that my kills vs. deaths score would not be affected in my original nick.

So I came up with Assault (for assaulting, plus it sounds kinda cool.) and (CAN) for my original nick, 'Canadian'.

So there you have it.

Tyler

I used to participate in a medieval re-creation group. I did some research and was able to date the name Warin to the time period I was interested in (12th Century England). Since then I use it online here and there.

I needed a hotmail adress but I didn't know a name so I looked towards my airplane model boxes and one said: "Fucke Wulf FW200 Transporter" so i chose FW200 smile.gif

FW200

Hi All,

Well my nickname is taken from the Movie "Where Eagles Dare"

Where Clint Eastwood Plays an American Army Ranger named

"LT.Schaffer"and my other online name is Sgt.Snake Eyes,and that is taken from the name of the old GI Joe Action Figure that was a ninja Called "Snake Eyes"

Peace smile.gifsmile.gif

Hovmand is my middle name and what everyone calls me.

I also go by these names:

- Bongso

- Bongsoen_returns

- Learn_me_to_loose

- PsyComa

- Synthetic Messiah

- Sohviskeren (The Pigwhisperer tounge.gif)

Edit: spelling error.

Got mine from playing starseige too much, became all i talked about so people that knew anything about the game called me cybrid.

Other names i go by are Torino_man, and Heritic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Nov. 12 2002,13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Got mine from playing starseige too much, became all i talked about so people that knew anything about the game called me cybrid.

Other names i go by are Torino_man, and Heritic.<span id='postcolor'>

the driving license I bought on the black market sais "Albert Schweizer" so I guess I stick to that name from now on so I get used to react if I am addressed.

I originally got the idea from the movie Devil's Advocate, although I realized that exact name would be too common and clear, so I just chose advocate. "xxx" is because during the sign-up process here the name "advocate" was apparently already taken.

My nickname is from what I've been wanting ever since I was a kid - a british racing green Super Seven. Nothing more to it really!

Norway is the country I come from so I figured I had to put it there as well.

smile.gif

Mine is just compunding my names backwards

J - my first name is jay so i cut off the ay

Feni - everyone calls me it even though it's my middle name

J I N E F - i sound scandinavian though for some reason lol

my other name was Sarataw and that was for CS but i got rid of that mainly because i just blatantly stole it from a racing horse lol

Old story and told before, but why not smile.gif

I used to play D&D some time ago and because of that I call myself FallenPaladin. I use that nick always on the internet.

Other nicks I got in the Bundeswehr are: "forest-thing" and "battle-pig" ...