On 9/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Hey, just saw the PM and gonna post here in case anyone else might want to do the same.

You can tweak the detection range in scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf within GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutResourcesCheck line 1687 and within GOM_fnc_updateVehiclesLB line 1952, 50 is default value, adjust this value in both lines to your needs.

Cheers

Thanks!!

Since I'm here... any way to get a blacklist of planes in range? I want the player to be able to change pylons load-outs only to certain planes.

Sure it's possible, depends on how you want to implement it though.

Since you could blacklist either entire vehicle classes, only certain named objects, objects that hold a lockout variable etc.

Better to implement it the way you want it to work, there's not really a one in all solution for this.

Cheers

Advanced issues found

10 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Sure it's possible, depends on how you want to implement it though.

...only certain named objects....objects that hold a lockout variable...

Better to implement it the way you want it to work, there's not really a one in all solution for this.

Cheers

Great news then. Selfishly speaking, the "variable name" and lockout variable will be the ones I'm looking for.

Again, thanks a lot for the help, GOM.

1 hour ago, martinezfg11 said:

Hi, what's your license? Can I incorporate this into a mod?

Sure, as long as you give credit and document any changes made to the original files.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Wow this one is great!! Thx me i found this!

• Like 1