Sign in to follow this  
VXR

What east things do you want?

omon_33.jpg

anyone knows how that camo is called?

Id like to see some new east soldier models. Ones with different camo. Like some desert ones. I mean like the quality of the 82nd airborne.

Some new weapons too.

its probaly this color the guy left on the picture is wearing

r8.jpg

thnx for the site with camo's

I think I've got the weapons under control. I'm going to put together a pack of modern Russian weapons:

I'll do as many of these as I can, because I want to use the models for a Raven Shield weapon mod anyway.

AN-94

AK-74 with 1P29 scope

AK-104

RPK-74

AKS-74U suppressed

AS Val

VSS Vintorez

Groza

SV-98

SV-99

V-94

KSVK

PYa

OTs-33

Saiga 12k Tactical

TKB-0125

Here's my progress on the AN-94's 1st person LOD:

an94.jpg

I really want some new character models to go with this weapon addon, if anybody is skilled enough to do good models, I'd be happy to work with them on a Spetsnaz addon (weapons and soldiers).

convert? or make from scratch?

the gun looks nice earl, i look forward to that weapon pack

@vixer: thanks, the rear section around the sight needs some work to clean it up.

@major fubar: Funny that you ask that right after my AN94 post. I'm the creator of Spetsnaz Weapons for Urban Ops, those are all my weapon models that you linked to. That was the first weapon mod I made, it was good, but not great. I've learned a lot since then:

http://www.baconbomb.com/vympel

http://www.baconbomb.com/upgrade

I'll basically be doing exactly what you asked - converting/upgrading most of those weapons for OFP and Raven Shield.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 11 2002,06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">convert? or make from scratch?

the gun looks nice earl, i look forward to that weapon pack<span id='postcolor'>

Whatever gets them ingame quicker...

Anyway, it appears the author is already on it! tounge.gif

Id like to see a Mi28, an RPK74M(with a 45rd mag), PKM, a new Spetsnaz/Vdv units+models(Gru spetsnaz, gruppa a/b, vityaz'..), Pb, kedr, klin, tiss.......lots of stuff tounge.gif

I would also like to see some Chechen rebel units made, perhaps some Mujahadeen also for the resisitance sides and any African militia groups out there.

I guess 'East' doesnt have to be Russian, why not China, Korea, India, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Arab Countries and Indonesia etc etc...

Im so bored of seeing American units versus Soviet ones, its about time we diversify OFP and not get stuck with the stereotypes of 'russkies v yanks', OFP has so much potential and longevity...lets use it. So any other add ons from other conflicts would be a welcome breath of fresh air.

The 'NAM pack' and the two 'Falklands War' mods are the only things right now keeping me interested in OFP.

Ropucha Landingship

AKS-74

PT-76

Naval Infantry (1985 era)

I would like to see some modern russian soldiers who are equipped with AK-107s and new AA launcher cause i hate the stinger and strela. Make something eith a big whooooosh and lot's of smoke!!!! tounge.giftounge.gif

*takes medication*

biggrin.gif

wow.gif

mad.gif

confused.gif

sad.gif

And maybe a little scout heli like a hoodlum or something.

Ok, since we got the BTR70 i dont really need the BTR80 but it would be nice to have it anyway..

T-90S

T-80U

SA-13

SA-6

http://www.rusarm.ru/exprod.htm basically anything found here under the army section.. also has a video section wich is cool

AND SOMEBODY HELP OUT EARL with player models. The man is a goddamn genius.

the SA-6 is unmakeable, it would have to use rocket proxys, and these would have to be absolutely static, because moving weapon proxys are not supported, so the turret-like part would move but not the missiles

I want to try helping out since Im russian I have a natural instinct that wants me to do this smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Russian units only?

I'd like the KA50 chopper and any aircraft carrier.

I think we have many rifles and many already in production,but whatever you want to make I am sure it will be of nice quality

Well Evis in the game only east is russia biggrin.gif

you right why only russia east and not other east vehicles wink.gif

And yeah why is nobody making a Aircraft Carrier well I saw some people working on it Fliper and Operation Northstar but it was months ago and saw no update on them sad.gif

Hope someone else make a good AC hey Evis your a good with models why don't you make one m8 I suck with making models I am learning but until the time I have learned how to model and make a good AC we will be in the year 2003 biggrin.gif

Guest BratZ

Well if its not including just Russian units.I'd like the whole Japanese army!

Actually I'm a chopper fiend, eventually I hope the game has ALL choppers that it can

I am currently making various versions of the MT-LB:

MT-LB

TT-LB with "Big Fred Radar"

MT-LB Ambulance

MT-LB  with SA13 on.

I have made the basic model so far but want to finish my Sig 308 weapon off first!!

Will get some screenshots of my MT-LB!!