Sign in to follow this  
VXR

What east things do you want?

is that texture just plain green ore are it detailed textures?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Nov. 12 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is that texture just plain green ore are it detailed textures?<span id='postcolor'>

Just plain green haven't done the textures yet.

But when I do i will have them in three camo schemes including snow camo.

Guest BratZ

Did you color that seperately or can I do that within oxygen?

Its not my business and no rudeness intended,but why you clutter Vixers request topic with upcoming models.

Your model warrants a topic of its own ,work in progress

But Vixer was asking what people would like and its just that I am really anxious to find out what he/she decides.

I know its going to be very good,especially with planning(voting) like this.

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ZIKAN @ Nov. 11 2002,08wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would also like to see some Chechen rebel units made, perhaps some Mujahadeen also for the resisitance sides and any African militia groups out there.

I guess 'East' doesnt have to be Russian, why not China, Korea, India, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Arab Countries and Indonesia etc etc...

Im so bored of seeing American units versus Soviet ones, its about time we diversify OFP and not get stuck with the stereotypes of 'russkies v yanks', OFP has so much potential and longevity...lets use it. So any other add ons from other conflicts would be a welcome breath of fresh air.

The 'NAM pack' and the two 'Falklands War' mods are the only things right now keeping me interested in OFP.<span id='postcolor'>

I would also like to see the stuff this guy listed. There are India and Pakistan units but they look really weird with the white faces and what not. I'd like to see more real life rebel units in this game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BratZ @ Nov. 12 2002,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you color that seperately or can I do that within oxygen?

Its not my business and no rudeness intended,but why you clutter Vixers request topic with upcoming models.

Your model warrants a topic of its own ,work in progress

But Vixer was asking what people would like and its just that I am really anxious to find out what he/she decides.

I know its going to be very good,especially with planning(voting) like this.<span id='postcolor'>

I coloured that within oxygen?

And yes your right i should have made my own topic which i will do once i concentrate on the MT-LB (After the Sig 308)

Sorry Vixer!!

I'd love to see an SA-2 or better yet, a SA-5 site.  With the radars (Fan Song or Square Pair respectively), computer vans, missile launchers, etc.  They could just be static objects that didn't work but they'd make awesome Spec Ops targets...

PBAR

Bone WSO

http://members.cox.net/dehobbs3/

NP commander this is just a topic to show all each other stuff and post requests

Stuff for Russia

New player models with quality skin's like UCE's.

Federation Army *

Spetnaz *

Naval Infantry *

Airborne *

Omon

MVD

SOBR

Generals

* Summer, Winter & Desert Uniforms

Vehicles

ZSU 57-2

2S1

2S19

BMD1/2/3, 2S9(artillery version of BMD1)

T90

BMP3 and maybe new skins for BMP1/2

PT-76

BTR70/80/90

BTR152

BRDM-2 with MG

SA-6 Gainful on MTLB body

SA-13 Gopher on MTLB body

Topol Launch Vehicle (nuclear missile Launcher)

Air

MIG-21 AG & AA

MIG-29 AG & AA

YAK-38 AG & AA

AN-72

A-50 mainstay & TU-95 Bear (mainly as static's (targets) but maybe with a cockpit and flyable)

MI-2

MI-8

MI-26

MI-28

KA-60

Sea

Pormornik Class Amphibious Landing Craft

Ivan Rogov Class Amphibious Warfare Ship (same thing as LSD)

Krechyet Class Carrier

Kondor Class Helicopter Cruiser

Berezina Class Support Ship (same thing as LST)

Yastreb Class Frigate

Oscar II class Submarine

Weapons systems

ZU-23

DSHKM on AA mount

AT-4 (Desert OFP TOW quality)

AT-3

2A65 Towed Artillery

D20 / Type 66 Towed Artillery

D-48 Towed Artillery

Weapons

AN-94 *

OC-14 *

AS-VAL *

Bizon *

Kashtan *

-

PKS on tripod

NSV on tripod

KORD 12.7 on tripod

-

Saiga 12K

-

V-94

KSVK 12.7mm

VSS

SVU

-

Gyursa

GSH-18

* In different configurations

Statics

Radar sites

Missile Sites

Aircraft Hangars

HQ's

and so on

BIG list but just wishes for a completed russian army

the SA-6 isnt on the MT-LB body, the MT-LB was developed after the SA-6, i believe the SA-6 is based on a modified PT-76 model and looks roughly like the shilka(also a modified PT-76, although neither look like it much), also the SA-6 isnt makeable realisticly in ofp, the missiles arent moveable, the weapon proxys just refuse to move (why the bmp doesnt feature an animated missile anymore), thats a good list though, youll probably see about 50% end up being made, most of the obvious most popular ones are being made already

the SA13 is the one with mtlb chassis

Yeah my mistake about the the SA-6. Just took a fast look at the body when making the list and the wheel figuration and the low profile looks a lot like the MT-LB. Did a little reading and its apparently based on a medium tracked transporter named SPU. If the SPU is based on the PT-76 i dont know but from the looks i dont think so.

BTW Eviscerator are you still working on those BMD's you once showed some screenshot off??

RPG 18 (22)

RPO (-A)

RPK-74 w/o drum mag.

More realistic soldiers with camo used in mid-eighties.

BMD

UAZ w/ mounted PK

MI-17 w/o missile racks

Ural w/o white back cover

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ Nov. 15 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah my mistake about the the SA-6. Just took a fast look at the body when making the list and the wheel figuration and the low profile looks a lot like the MT-LB. Did a little reading and its apparently based on a medium tracked transporter named SPU. If the SPU is based on the PT-76 i dont know but from the looks i dont think so.

BTW Eviscerator are you still working on those BMD's you once showed some screenshot off??<span id='postcolor'>

yep, its about to start getting textured, its now going to be one of the vehicles in the ballistics Russian Project, as you may have noticed, but BAS is branching out from just helicopters, im also making a BMP-3 and theres a couple more things beng made, but the project wont get into full swing for a few weeks, once the AH-1W and UH-1N are finished(as they are the last main american helos we are working on) then we have a lot of the team freed up for working on russian units, oh and a lot of vehicles are based on the PT-76, but they dont have similar shapes normally, i mean look at the shilka/SA-6, the BTR-50PK looks more similar but still quite a change, also the ASU-85 is a modified PT-76, i suppose when the russians say 'modified' they really mean it...

Nyles my mod "Bloody Days" is going to be working on some of those addons that you have.

This is what we plan on making

UAZ w/ PK

URAL w/ out top

T-64

MIG-19

BTR-60

SU-85 Assault Gun

RPK

AKMS

And many more unfortunately i dont have many people to make them. If you want to help make this stuff e-mail me at Jakerod80@hotmail.com

I'd really like to see some various soldier mods - like wearing the olive drab overcoats and uniforms with the red tabs and collar marking, sailors, ushankas, various other garrison/rear services uniforms.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ Nov. 15 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">UAZ w/ mounted PK<span id='postcolor'>

I'm amazed with O2 out so long no-one has already made one of these - something the game has been missing right from the beginning...

now this is what you call an APC

bmd-3m_001.jpg

the BMD-3M is air droppable with its crew inside, it can swim in oceons, and fire while swimming and is more mobile than the western bradley/warriors, it also has the BMP-3 turret, giving it a 100m main gun a 30mm chain gun and a 7.62mm machinegun, and then the russians decided to put a 125mm main tank gun (from the T-80 i believe) onto it, making an APC have the power of a main battle tank as well as being able to carry troops....none of this namby pamby BTR stuff...

2S25:

0181.jpg

I think they dropped the part about being in the vehicle when airdropping them since about 70-80% of the crew got hurt on the impact ( broken bones and such, even some casulties about 5% of the 70-80%) So last thing i read about the BMD's, the jumped out after the BMD and entered the vehicle on ground. But this was with the BMD 1 & 2 so might be they changed it again with model 3.

yeah that was the BMD-1 and 2, the BMD-3 was designed to have them inside when it dropped as it took too long for the crew to find their vehicle and then get going, which cant be good in a battle, i think they can carry about 3 BMD-3's in an IL-76

mmm... The VSS, AS, RPK74 (45rounds), AN94 "Abakan" already exist. smile.gif

http://www.flashpoint.ru/addons/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=63

(MP mission unpack to ../Res/MPMissions folder)

VSS&AS:

http://flashpoint.ru/addons/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=71

(demo single mission unpack to ../RES/Missions folder)

and please read this:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....4;st=10