Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

On 7/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, Wyqer said:

e.g. https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/ace_advanced_ballistics.dll

like others in the mod folder.

And some server providers block the upload of dll files, if you upload the mod via their ftp or file explorer.

As I said.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:26 AM, Dedmen said:

ACE has no dll files that are needed on a server.

I just recently discovered the Liberation scenarios, and tried out Malden last night for the first time.

I am... impressed, to say the least. Myself and one friend set up an FOB south of Radio Tower, took it over, took the small docks to on the extreme south of the island, and then took over the Outpost to the north. The most fun I've had in ARMA in a long, long time.

My question is about unlocked vehicles when you capture control points. At the outpost, there is a marker that indicates you get access to a vehicle if you take the outpost. We took the outpost, but I cannot seem to figure out where this vehicle is, or what I do to get it. Is the actual vehicle just there somewhere? Or is it more like it gets added to our build list? I'm worried that if it is just there already and you're supposed to jump into it and drive away, I more than likely blew the snot out of it with a Titan by mistake.

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, AccidentalRob said:

My question is about unlocked vehicles when you capture control points. At the outpost, there is a marker that indicates you get access to a vehicle if you take the outpost. We took the outpost, but I cannot seem to figure out where this vehicle is, or what I do to get it.

Any player with "Build" permission (given by the Commander in the "mouse wheel options menu' - under 'permissions') has the "BUILD" option in the "mouse wheel options menu' if he/she stands close to a FOB. A successful build requires resources (see 'resources') stored in a storage area built adjacent to that FOB. Resources are moved there either by players in trucks or by logistics (see 'logistic').
The 'BUILD' menu will have the unit unlocked that corresponds with the text from the objective you just captured.

Also - have a quick look at the FAQ page (if your desired unit requires other structures - heli's require helipads etc.)

The conclusion I am hoping you to get to, by reading this info, is to hurry up and capture 1 or more factories and move some resources to your FOB.
Happy hunting and keep your head down.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RG_Sneaker said:

The conclusion I am hoping you to get to, by reading this info, is to hurry up and capture 1 or more factories and move some resources to your FOB.

Happy hunting and keep your head down.

Hey! Thanks so much for your response! We're hoping to get some more time to play on Friday night this week, so I'll check into it then and get some more friends to join in order to get that factory captured.

Cheers!

Any experience with Weferlingen summer map (in KP Liberation of course) ? I have tried starting a dedicated server using TADST (I already use TADST for running Altis - it's ok).

I can join as commander, I spawn in the 1st camp, Arsenal works fine and there are 3 vehicles I can use and a crate that I haven't seen before that has no other apparent uses than getting loaded on to a truck (haven't tried driving away with it yet).

I don't get any "Build" option in the scroll menu close to the original FOB. Is this expected?

With the GM presets you don't have a "main helicopter" like in any other presets.

So you have to load the FOB box on a truck with the new added action for it. Transport it to your location, unload and deploy the FOB.

So with the GM presets you don't slingload the container, you load and transport it. That's the only difference.

An assassination side mission would be cool like in some of Dominations side missions.

KP Liberation v0.96.5 (old framework) released

GitHub Download

Workshop download of new maps:

Changelog

• Added: Contact DLC LDF preset.
  • Added: Contact DLC transport configs.
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod blufor preset.
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod opfor preset.
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod resistance preset. Thanks to @Bunnyhopps
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod civilian preset.
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod arsenal preset. Thanks to @Bunnyhopps
  • Added: The Unsung Vietnam War Mod transport configs.
  • Added: Swedish Forces Pack arsenal preset. Thanks to @Dahlgren
  • Added: Swedish Forces Pack Desert blufor preset. Thanks to @Dahlgren
  • Added: Swedish Forces Pack Woodland blufor preset. Thanks to @Dahlgren
  • Added: Several CUP blufor presets. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Several CUP opfor presets. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Several CUP resistance presets. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Several CUP civilian presets. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Several CUP transport configs. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Statistic values for destroyed civilian buildings and vehicles.
  • Added: Statistic values for total and friendly resistance kills.
  • Added: Statistic values for spent/produced resources.
  • Added: Statistics will be posted additionally in the server log after winning the campaign.
  • Added: Encore Anti Air static to sensible presets.
  • Added: Additional victory conditions, selectable in the mission parameters.
  • Added: BI garbage collection via description.ext file.
  • Added: Transport configs for the civil transporters (which came with Laws of War).
  • Added: Livonia basefile.
  • Added: Livonia building ignore list.
  • Added: Island Panthera basefile. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Island Panthera building ignore list. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Added: Song Bin Tanh basefile.
  • Added: Song Bin Tanh building ignore list.
  • Added: "Create Clearance" Action at FOB for Commander or logged in Admin. Clears all terrain objects (no built objects) in FOB radius.
  • Added: FOB templates (FOB hunting) are now choosen in accordance with the selected opfor preset. Currently Unsung, Apex and "everything else" are separated. Thanks to @Bunnyhopps
  • Added: 15 new FOB templates for the FOB hunting side mission. Thanks to @Bunnyhopps
  • Removed: Vanilla player score saving.
  • Removed: Old garbage collection script, as there are now engine solutions available.
  • Tweaked: Changed default recycle building from carservice building to tanks repair depot building.
  • Tweaked: Changed default air building from small radar dome to encore static radar.
  • Tweaked: Vehicle in Vehicle action on FOB box is not displaying directly anymore when approaching the box.
  • Tweaked: Added elite vehicles to CSAT presets.
  • Tweaked: Formatting/Comments in the preset files.
  • Tweaked: objectInit function and added comments to the array.
  • Tweaked: Some smaller code optimizations in the whole framework.
  • Tweaked: Changes in elite vehicles in presets are now also applied during a running campaign.
  • Tweaked: Player lead squads are now also saved near FOBs. (but still needs to be reassigned via zeus after load, of course)
  • Tweaked: Weather is now only handled by the server.
  • Tweaked: Gear check after leaving the arsenal or load a loadout improved to not strip you completely. Thanks to Zharf
  • Tweaked: Build tool now also adds the correct map name to the mission name, like in the release files.
  • Tweaked: Sector defenders waypoint creation.
  • Tweaked: Daytime parameter values.
  • Tweaked: Shorter nights now multiplies the selected daytime time multiplier by 4 between 20:00 and 04:00. (3x between 21:00 and 03:00 before)
  • Fixed: Intel value could get corrupted if leaving the secondary dialog directly after starting a mission.
  • Fixed: "All is red" for first player after a server restart. (just a visual bug, doesn't affect gameplay)
  • Like 4

Bug 0.96.5

Hello Wyqer, I put the new version on my server 0.96.5 but the expensive uaz3151 has a configuration where when you enter as a driver you get on the ground, literally dragging, you need to enter to be able to drive, you have some solution to this? Thank you. Follow ss

http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/2vskutg/9

That's nothing from Liberation nor a bug in Liberation.

Contact the creator of the mod where the UAZ is taken from.

15 hours ago, Wyqer said:

That's nothing from Liberation nor a bug in Liberation.

Contact the creator of the mod where the UAZ is taken from.

Thanks

Best regards

Would anyone have an updated server.cfg with forced parameters?

Read the admin section in the wiki. You set it in the config.

Feel free to create it and contribute it via GitHub. Personally I don't use or know that mod, so I won't create a preset for it.

Hi there. We are having a problem on the son bin tanh map where upon server restart the Huron is duplicating and does not show up as I mobile respawn. 

Happens when Huron has been left at a Fob. 

Not tried vanilla as yet. We then changed it to a h13 souix and it did not ‘seem’ to happen as often but was still happening none the less. Played a fair bit of liberation and realise this isn’t standard behaviour. 

Also a suggestion. I have made it so that prisoners have to be taken back to the ops base and placed inside one of the cong cages. Gives a reason to go back there apart from the usual, spawn, jump in Huron, fly to next objective. 

The huron issue is already fixed for the next version.

Concerning POWs -> You've to take them back to the FOB to interrogate them to get intel points. Having them in cages would be too Unsung specific and doesn't fit in the open/general framework.

KP Liberation v0.96.6 (old framework) released

GitHub Download

Steam Workshop collection

Changelog

• Added: Swedish Forces Pack transport configs. Thanks to @Dahlgren
  • Added: Parameter to enable/disable the vanilla A3 dynamic fog behavior. Default enabled, so `fucking_set_fog.sqf` isn't running by default.
  • Added: Parameter to enable/disable limitations on Zeus functionalities. Default enabled to keep old behaviour.
  • Added: Parameter to decide to start the campaign with a FOB container (default, like before) or a FOB truck.
  • Added: Parameter to allow enemies stay in immobile vehicles (default 50% chance).
  • Added: Sector despawn scaling. The longer sector is activated the longer it de-activates. Configurable as parameter, 5min additional delay max by default.
  • Added: Korean localization. Thanks to PanzerKoLee
  • Updated: Russian localization. Thanks to DjHaski
  • Tweaked: Initial FOB box doesn't have equipment in the inventory anymore.
  • Tweaked: Height check for mobile respawn now relies on `isTouchingGround` instead of z value of position.
  • Tweaked: Transport config heights on M977 vehicles. Thanks to FishAI
  • Tweaked: AI in building now has a dynamic radius to look for enemies until they start moving again depending on blufor/opfor ratio in sector.
  • Fixed: Potato 01 was created after server restart, even if there was one saved.
  • Fixed: Missing variable `stats_blufor_teamkills_by_players`. Also no separation between by players or not by players for teamkills anymore.
  • Fixed: Factory storages could disappear randomly on save load.
  • Fixed: Some Presets had CUP Towing Tractor in the wrong place or duplicated. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Fixed: CUP Presets still had the Nemmera in the support vehicle section. Thanks to @Eogos
  • Fixed: FOB resources weren't updated in build dialog, when building infantry units.
  • Fixed: Some missing parameter information in the map screens parameter overview.
  • Fixed: After creating a clearance at a FOB some light sources could remain.
  • Like 4

@Wyqer

how can i build vehicle with init description?

i can't find that kind of field in do_build.sqf and save_manager.sqf of version 0.966.