16 hours ago, Rebel Man said:

Yeah, the RSO building pack is almost 90% done, only tiny glitches regarding doors animation, but other tasks could make the project duration even longer.

For BOF, I have not touched it for a while though, there's a big possibility it could become another dead project, hopefully not in this life 🙂

below is the latest image was taken several days ago, comparing it with the real-life location.

the map is ready as terrain, the only problem is now placing objects (the other houses, street, light, etc.), which is really would take a lot from my time.

0?e=1558569600&v=beta&t=vQCKtrDVDQpoKsWR

Hope I can just release the early alpha this year (possible, but unlikely)

Take your time man, Its just good to hear there is at least some breath in this beautiful project. If you ever need moral support or troubleshooting support the community is very supportive!

• Like 3

On 4/22/2019 at 11:32 AM, Rebel Man said:

Yeah, the RSO building pack is almost 90% done, only tiny glitches regarding doors animation, but other tasks could make the project duration even longer.

For BOF, I have not touched it for a while though, there's a big possibility it could become another dead project, hopefully not in this life 🙂

below is the latest image was taken several days ago, comparing it with the real-life location.

the map is ready as terrain, the only problem is now placing objects (the other houses, street, light, etc.), which is really would take a lot from my time.

0?e=1558569600&v=beta&t=vQCKtrDVDQpoKsWR

Hope I can just release the early alpha this year (possible, but unlikely)

Hi @Rebel Man,

Do you havé new concern RSO building pack?

I use this addon on my new map but same buildings are not complete.

can you tell me more about this project? because the person in question doesn’t respond to any messages

great job.

regards,

On 11/24/2022 at 7:03 PM, pognivet said:

will this ever be completed?

Extremely unlikely, Reblman dropped off the radar years ago. I haven't seen him online in at least 2 years.