cosmic10r

MP - Ravage [COOP - 6] The Escape

We ended up fighting through 2 bandit patrols to get into the airport proper and then followed them into the woods  to clean up.

We then made the decision to backtrack back to the airport to repair a vehicle to take us to the bottom of the island where the boats were (1st island in north west)

when we got back to the airfield we found a bandit vehicle patrol had ditched their truck and it wasnt damaged at all.

after the vid we took the truck down the main road to Tuvananka and came upon a huge zombie horde and a crashsite. 

So we circle back to the downed heli and BB is gonna loot and Tourist is gonna cover while I drive.

They hop out and then all you can hear is a .50 going.

I hop out and see a bandit technical opening up on the zombies. We hop back in the truck and peel around the hill and jump out and run up the hill to get some high ground... we want that .50.

BB makes a great shot and takes out driver with an AR from 300. (I saw it thru the scope)

There was another truck on the road by there now in a nice baby blue color so we decide to take all 3 but the technical now has a wheel gone.

Left with the two trucks we make the decision after the bathroom break to take both trucks and attempt to peel straight through town.

I follow BB as he mows down zeds.

We pass some bandits but just keep going and they get a few shots in but it all happened to fast for them to react and we get clear of the town and head down to the boat marker

We see more bandits in the town further south by the boats and make a bee line for the boats.. We have to kill a few bandits and we drive the trucks right to the end of the pier to unload the gear we saved in them.

We cant easlily load the boats so we load what we can and hit the boats and head to the main island.

After the we hit the main island we had been playing for likely 2 hours already so we made a beeline for the respawn trigger to test it and then we all had to bail out of the server..

but really a good time...

mission looks good to go...

Will drop shortly  :)

• Like 4

couple of last minute adjustments and notes

CHANGELOG V1.2

_version number will be linked to overall release numbers so even though it will be release 1.2 of escape it is still first version for Tanoa. Altis versions will be updated soon to 1.2 standard.

_site marker names now off by default

_There will be a Tanoa Walkers only version and a Tanoa version with a very small percent of runners.

_Equipment Pool module set to RHS weapons only, Cup Equipment only and No to Warfare Thai for now. Traders is set to 100

_strangely fps was better in MP on the dedi then in SP... never actually thought I would say those words lol

_Ambient AI turned to 2X because of that :)

_Zeds turned up to 20 per player and 70 global limit

_Boats have limited fuel. You will only be able to go across one major channel.

_Respawn Areas tweaked with container to store your shit :)

20160721094542_1_zpszap2yph9.jpg

gj bro :D

rly we w8 this every day to update this mission Escape Altis

gj bro :D

rly we w8 this every day to update this mission Escape Altis

Good news then... I just finished updating all the Altis versions as well to newest 1.2 and removed the unlocked uniforms requirement.

Released

Please Report Bugs. 

EDIT ... All Six versions in this download. Link in Post 2

• Like 1

Glad to hear that you finally got a bit of free time, and thanks for the new version.

I was thinking of spending this coming week-end doing Arma stuff, but... heads up everybody, it's the last week-end where you can upgrade to W10 for free. I personally have a W7 Ultimate, it would be unwise to pass up on an offer for a free W10 Pro. Maybe a quick upgrade instead of a clean W10 install will keep my Steam library including Arma intact?

• Like 1

there no sides players on all of this mission !

so we can't start this mission ? coop

OK. I'll have a look tonight..

I just tested all six on our Dedicated box and they all load fine for me. Not sure what I can do from there....

EO tested them as well on a locally hosted box and they worked for him too.

EDIT - I tried the 2 Tanoa versions and Altis SW and those work fine with zombies etc. 

I just tested all six on our Dedicated box and they all load fine for me. Not sure what I can do from there....

EO tested them as well on a locally hosted box and they worked for him too.

EDIT - I tried the 2 Tanoa versions and Altis SW and those work fine with zombies etc. 

6 mission 

107410_screenshots_20160723150047_1.jpg

6 mission

Are you getting that with all versions?

You running any mods?

Are you locally hosting or on a dedi?

Are you getting that with all versions?

You running any mods?

yea on all versions

only ravage mod

and CBA_A3 v3

i try it on 4 PC's seam problem

not sure what to tell you man... your description line isnt filled but mine is...

if someone else tries the mission please chime in if it is working for you or not

20160723061424_1_zps8wbyt0wq.jpg

All good here......

CGQWOrI.jpg

• Like 1

what cause a problem  ?

version arma 3 : 1.62.137494

mod on :

-ravage 1.3.8

-CBA V3

local hosting

Version 0.1  work but 1.2 nah

Question - do you own Apex Dlc?

Question - do you own Apex Dlc?

no sir we don't have it

no sir we don't have it

I think we may have found the culprit here. I used the IR tent in the altis mission.

Let me do a few edits later tonight and I'll send you the link and we will see if we can get this working for you ;)

I think we may have found the culprit here. I used the IR tent in the altis mission.

Let me do a few edits later tonight and I'll send you the link and we will see if we can get this working for you ;)

thank you  'll w8 u

I've just finished a playthrough. It was fun, thanks for all the work.

I gamed the game though. You wrote in your first post that boats have limited fuel. I am afraid the quantity has to be re-evaluated for Tanoa. I started on the NW island, got the first dinghy, and drove it straight to the "You won!" marker to the SE with more than half the tank left :).

Also, there may have been a small glitch at the beginning. When I first spawned there were 3 or 4 military-type survivors in visual range. They were not aggro and did not move. I thought they may have been potential teammates (I played SP and spawned alone), but I have no option to do anything with them (except loot them when bandits shot them). The menu did not appear until I looted a handgun and got the "switch between weapons" menu item.

I've just finished a playthrough. It was fun, thanks for all the work.

I gamed the game though. You wrote in your first post that boats have limited fuel. I am afraid the quantity has to be re-evaluated for Tanoa. I started on the NW island, got the first dinghy, and drove it straight to the "You won!" marker to the SE with more than half the tank left :).

Also, there may have been a small glitch at the beginning. When I first spawned there were 3 or 4 military-type survivors in visual range. They were not aggro and did not move. I thought they may have been potential teammates (I played SP and spawned alone), but I have no option to do anything with them (except loot them when bandits shot them). The menu did not appear until I looted a handgun and got the "switch between weapons" menu item.

Thats weird... they should  only have 9% fuel in them. I checked in the editor and they do only have 9-10%.

I just  did some tests and even tho I tried the setfuel command as well... the boats still seem to have unlimited fuel... even when i set it to 2% the ai I was with were able to basically cross the map in the boat.

not sure what is causing that.

On a side note. The Altis versions require APEX. I will change that this week and re release.

Thanks guys for noticing these bugs...

EDIT : it's actually a small error on my end - I'll fix this for the next update.

EDIT² : Until then, use this in their init :

this setVariable ["owned", true];

Cool. Thanks Haleks... I need to update the altis versions too so I'll add that at the same time...

I thought apex was like marksman dlc where you could see assets but not use them but apparently if you don't have apex and a scenario uses an asset it creates a dependency on that apex PBO.

Easy fix

You can use all assets from Apex except structures (they come with the terrain).

I'm not sure about the "owned" variable fix though, tell me if it works - but I have a feeling the culprit might be elsewhere...

You can use all assets from Apex except structures (they come with the terrain).

I'm not sure about the "owned" variable fix though, tell me if it works - but I have a feeling the culprit might be elsewhere...

I used the IR tent and a stool... lol

edit -

after some long painful testing Haleks and I have come to the conclusion this is a BI issue with fuel consumption rates.

For instance... based on my tests it looks like with a full tank of gas in a assault  boat you could circle the Tanoa main island approx 15 times before running out of fuel... that isnt even a boat but the dinghy....

I will crank it down to 1% fuel but at this point i may need to script something... 

• Like 1