BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

If BI is not going to move forward with a proper Units site, and integrate with events and other features, at the very least convert it to a squad.xml hosting site, and host unit patches. 

IMHO... With steam group site available, it is a duplication of work. Steam groups offers everything needed to host a unit with the exception of the patch/squad.xml hosting.

Here is an idea, and I don't know if possible, but why not pull the patch from the steam group page? 

It would be better that just the owner of the unit see the unit beta feedback button.

My Short Description for my unit is being weird. I wrote enough to satisfy the limit (125-250 characters) but right when I want to save it, it shows I have not written enough even though I used 243 characters

2 hours ago, Kappa Klown said:

My Short Description for my unit is being weird. I wrote enough to satisfy the limit (125-250 characters) but right when I want to save it, it shows I have not written enough even though I used 243 characters

Sending you a PM to help troubleshoot.

On 5/20/2018 at 9:21 PM, Marcel1802 said:

Bug:

On my unit page ( https://units.arma3.com/unit/fireteampandora ) all members who are on page 2 if I manage all members are not displayed .

All in one, 3 of 3 rank 5 officers and 16 of 24 (!) rank 2 member are displayed.

Sending you a PM to help troubleshoot.