11 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Looking good!

Consider looking at the model.cfg animation names.  For example I was importing a tank model recently and the model.cfg's turret/gun animation names were the Czech names "otocvez" and "otochlaven", whereas in the config.cpp the "animationsourcegun/animationsourceturret" was "MainGun" and "mainTurret".  Renamed model.cfg to those and presto it worked.  Some of the imports seem to have these annoying little problems!

Does it have to be "MainGun" and "mainTurret" or can i use the czech naming still?

Just so the model.cfg and config.cpp match up you could define it as  AnimationSourceTurret = "mickeymouse";   :)  The names just have to match up in the model, model.cfg and config.cpp

• Thanks 1

I took the bold decision to start again, as i couldn't get the commander or loader turrets to animate. As typically the T55 had a crew of 4, i would like it to be the same setup as I had in Arma2. So i brought the model over again from the Arma2 version and redid Physx etc. I also setup a new model cfg based off my Arma2 cfg which means most of the animations are still working. Which means finally the commander and loader turrets are now working correctly.

T55-project-6.jpg

Still lots to do, but we are certainly further along the road to a release.

• Like 9

Glad to see the progress.

Modernizied old armour usually is backbone of 3rd world countrie armed forces, where Arma games setting usually placed. And those unuts are extrimely useful in a large variety of scenarios.

Are you planning to make those tank in the others camo types (sand/winter) and are you planning to place mod in workshop?

17 minutes ago, ofp_comissar said:

Glad to see the progress.

Modernizied old armour usually is backbone of 3rd world countrie armed forces, where Arma games setting usually placed. And those unuts are extrimely useful in a large variety of scenarios.

Are you planning to make those tank in the others camo types (sand/winter) and are you planning to place mod in workshop?

At present the camo shown is Nogovan Oak which was created for my Nogovan Armed Forces, but I also have a standard soviet style of green. I also plan to include other such as desert, winter and perhaps other fictional types like RACS. Regarding the mod going on the workshop, ive not decided yet as none of my other addons are on the workshop at the moment. But before i can even can consider that there is alot of work to get release worthy.

20 hours ago, knightlight said:

I made a custom upgrade for the T-55 idk if you're interested but yea your welcome to it 

What do you mean by a custom upgrade? Armour package? 

16 hours ago, piter306 said:

Is it possible make T-55 without fuel barrel on rear?

It certainly is possible, i would simple need to delete the barrels or turn them into elements which can be hidden/seen in Virtual Garage.

I meant custom b/c I didn't model it after existing upgrades to my knowledge and I also have a version with a new turret

• Like 1

On 25/12/2017 at 10:27 PM, knightlight said:

I meant custom b/c I didn't model it after existing upgrades to my knowledge and I also have a version with a new turret

Is/was that modelled in a 3D modelling program? 

Anyway to keep people updated, the addon is making progress. At the moment i am trying to get the .rpt file tidied up and then i will move on to adding new features and improving animations. Ive also got a few new camouflages in game now.

T55-project-7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just a small update, ive made more progress with the T55. But with Tanks DLC soon to released i am waiting on that before i release it. As there will be lots of new features i will need to implement once all the documentation is available. 

• Like 4

Some more fine tuning on the T55 today, fixing rvmats and config errors. Just need to research how the armour values need to be changed with Tanks DLC, so that Slatt and ERA can be implemented correctly.

Also decided to review my Infantry and update them to account for the new AT weapons delivered in Tanks DLC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Do you have a Roundel and Tail Flash for the planes?  Looking for a high-res for both for the Nogovan EF-2000 texture selection :)

10 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Do you have a Roundel and Tail Flash for the planes?  Looking for a high-res for both for the Nogovan EF-2000 texture selection :)

I will drop you a PM.

New fruit flavors for the EF-2000 Nogovan model update

nog.jpg

nogsubdued.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hcpookie said:

New fruit flavors for the EF-2000 Nogovan model update

Looks great :icon_cool:

On 28.4.2018 at 2:20 PM, R0adki11 said:

Some more fine tuning on the T55 today, fixing rvmats and config errors. Just need to research how the armour values need to be changed with Tanks DLC, so that Slatt and ERA can be implemented correctly.

Also decided to review my Infantry and update them to account for the new AT weapons delivered in Tanks DLC.

Will you be adding any camo netting to it, you think?

5 hours ago, scajolly said:

Will you be adding any camo netting to it, you think?

I certainly will be adding all the features that came with the Tanks DLC.

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

I certainly will be adding all the features that came with the Tanks DLC.

That's great to hear! Out of curiousity, will camo nets be retexturable? All the easier to add winter camo etc.

I've always enjoyed your work, very much looking forward to taking your T55s out for a spin.  Thanks,  and good luck!