All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello! I'm your great friend Donnovan! Let's face this community's problems together and with our heads high! Please see the video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAlZt18I-k I would also like to denounce the BRPVP game mode, it practices racism, homophobia, elitism, violence, male chauvinism and does not have an original line of code, stay away from BRPVP! If you have any questions, please speak to a forum admin.
  3. I know I am going off on a tangent but it's a related tangent. Does anyone know where I can find TheForgottenFew_054.7z, the original ArmA II mission. This one is so great I'd like to see what the original was like.
  4. Today
  5. Greetings and great mission.  So great I'd like to go back and see what the ArmA II version was like.  I am not able to locate TheForgottenFew_054.7z anywhere on the web, so far.  Do you have a repository anywhere that I can find this file in?  Thanks in advance.

6. Sorry for the 9 year necro.... where might I find TheForgottenFew_054.7z as I am coming up empty on all searches so far.
  7. mickeymen

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Reaction Forces

LoL! I bought my DLС, and I can know its cost better than you, but you still going to argue with me! Maybe you want to say that I'm lying? As far I remember, WS. right on the release, It was for everyone a discount cost, or something like that To be more precise, today (March 29, 2024) Reaction Forces price is not even 2 times higher! It costs more than 2 times, relative to the price of Western Sahara from November 18, 2021. While Western Sahara had 2 times more content + its own map. This is so you must know...
  8. Naumi Rich

Soccer

Very interesting idea with soccer modification! As for bookmakers, in my opinion, one of the most reliable and popular ones is 1xBet. They have a good selection of sporting events for betting, fast payouts, as well as excellent customer support. I recommend you to pay attention to this company for comfortable and safe betting on sports. Good luck
  9. Necropaulo

How to export terrain information

NearestTerrainObjects use a few class to specify your search, in my exemple i use : With that expression, i use [] as filter (it inclued every type of objects), you can remplace that by a specific one or an array with multiple class. The wiki explain that very weel , check the differents exemples : I've found that but you need to manually go searching file, so copy/paste is quicker i think : If there is another method, i can't see how doing it 🙂
  10. I've just reinstalled arma 3, and tried to get my friends to join my server, but they couldn't find it. Wasn't on LAN, or Friends or even internet. So we tried IP and it still didn't work. We could always used to be able to join each others servers via LAN connect but now we can't? Any help guys?
  11. DSabre

Secret Weapons Reloaded

Everyone is welcome to use the texture templates (see link to dropbox at the top of this thread). That is, once I have finished work on it for now: The Ju 87 UV map will be changed ever so slightly in the next update. These weird bars in the middle of the wing, where it bends upwards, will now finally be mapped to the wing texture and not separate as they used to be. The texture template will be updated sometime in the near future
  12. You can check the price history on SteamDB: https://steamdb.info/app/1681170/ that's all I know about it.
  13. zukov

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Reaction Forces

all CDLC are very cheap and are made with passion, no one other game give so much a so lower cost
  14. Here is a part of ravage config And here is a part of Chernarus 2035 config
  15. Pretty interesting that the games code for servers can only be optimized for that system, yet here I am saying "Day 1 of me asking Bohemia to optimize the client of Arma 3". Its bad enough as it is, and I think an optimization of the games client side code would make everyone happy. Take this mod for example and make good use of its development Bohemia, it'll make your job easier :D.
  16. yxpoh

AI and Waypoints

Is this method still usable? Because I couldn't get the spawn to work.
  17. TPM_Aus

GF Fog Script - Mod

Send me a DM on Discord and I can upload the file from an old mission of me. Search tpmtactical on Discord.
  18. ANZACSAS Steven

PMC Poland Lask

Lask is nice.That one came up well. Drop a nice base in there and that would be a popular terrain for flying. Had a look at the germany and Suez terrain aswell.They looks good too.Same deal, just needs a base and a flattening off and they would be real popular aswell. Gonna check out the 409km and the others soon. These terrains i tried so far , need a lil airbase work and they would be sweet.They deserve to have more use than they prolly getting.:) Lask would come up looking and playing really really well.Excellent for Attack heli's Nice work! Thanks.
  19. Codam13

Vigor deletion of items

What’s up with customer service? This issue has continued to happen with no resolve. Daily routine: Turn on Switch, Begin a match: Crash End of a match: Crash Open a crate: Crash This has happened countless times, I have video after video of this happening, clearing not fixed and still no peep from “Vigor Customer Support” even after more than a month. Can someone please help?
  20. Gunter Severloh

Secret Weapons Reloaded

Nice work! Not making a request but since you have a desert variant of the Ju87, a winter variant would balance the color schemes.
  21. I want to recolor some vegetation. I have looked through the optoin in the Editor searched all through teh Discord threads but I cannot find anything that states whether this can be done or not. The BI wiki as far as I can see does not have any intructions. Asking for direction if I missed something or a tutorial showing the very basics to, for example: change a diciduous tree from green to orange/red, i.e: fall colors.
  22. Yesterday
  23. pvt. partz

I need help with creating a map.

I don't understand some of your termanology, I have a about 5 or 6 that I started and would be willing to upload one of them so that you have a working terrain with just the heightmap and satmap in place.
  24. Jackal326

My Config.cpp error

Remove the last line with all the //////////// or just add another }; before the line with all the ////////// - Try removing it first, and if that still throws an error try adding the }; A config that long gave me retinal-cancer trying to skim through especially with it not being tab-formatted how I like, but hopefully that helps... EDIT: You'll also want to edit your cfgPatches setup so the game knows what addons to pre-load and where its referencing all of those external class-names from...and while you're at it the cfgPatches section wasn't closed out properly either so I've remade it for you...
  25. DSabre

Secret Weapons Reloaded

keeping track for next update here's another one for the Ju 87. Also slightly better textures on those cannon pods He 111 normal map toned down a little, it looked too exaggerated G.55 good to go, more or less no sure about this one yet Finally the X-1 can lock on. I have activated fire and forget, 360° lock cone, laser, radar, visual, IR and whatever. finally something worked. Also no plane other than He 177 and Ar 234 will be able to tab lock on to anything in future. It was useful because of the view distance limits but also immersion breaking.
  26. DSabre

Flying Legends

I have to post more to keep track of all the changes for the next version G.50 Freccia The physX implementation of Arma nearly made me give up on this. It is not possible to simply copy a setup from a working setup of similar dimensions, like the F4F I used here. Even if you copy the config, the geo lod and the memory lod it just behaves differently. Not logical. Somehow the models bounding box or pixel count or whatever plays a part - so every plane is unique and there is no way around adjusting it over and over again. It is such a huge time waste for something that should be trivial. Version C returns. Now with 2 blade prop.
  1. Load more activity