All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You can get the role selected using THIS. In a respawn EH check what role they chose and apply the correct ACE trait.
  3. Razor-79fcc52bfc334b0e

ACE + Exile integration

if this could happen it would be amazing
  4. Larrow

ModuleCAS_F Issue

_pos = position player; player sideChat format[ "Air support required at coordinates %1", _pos ]; _marker = createMarker[ "target", _pos ]; _marker setMarkerType "mil_circle"; _marker setMarkerColor "colorORANGE"; "target" setMarkerText format[ "%1", _pos ]; _group = createGroup sideLogic; "ModuleCAS_F" createUnit[ _pos, _group, " this setDir 0; this setVariable[ 'vehicle','B_Plane_Fighter_01_Cluster_F' ]; this setVariable[ 'type', 3 ]; this setVariable[ 'BIS_fnc_initModules_disableAutoActivation', false ]; "]; systemChat "script complete";
  5. Hi, thanks for responding! 1. Yes, you are correct. I circumvented this by spawning the plane from an invisible fence post 1500m above the center of the map. I WANT them to start in a nose dive. Its crazy I know, but at that altitude they can pullout at level off at about 300m. In the editor or zeus, the cinematic effect of wailing divebomber engines is lost. When your on the ground it sounds amazing! I'm happy with that BUT your second point is my point of contention. 2. Your right again. target info is shared by units with mods like ASR AI3, vcom and lambs danger. I am going to try adding setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT"; to each waypoint. When I run ASR AI3 and VCOM together, the info sharing and backup calling should bring things on target. OR https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/reveal I see you on there, & https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/knowsAbout. I see you on there TOO! According to the info I would need to add something like _crew1 knowsAbout P_1; _crew1 Reveal [P_1, 4]; to get the plane to fire on player right from the get. But that feels more "North by Northwest" and less like a battlefield support role. What would you do think .kju? Would target info sharing handled by ASR/Lambs/Vcom be enough to get the plane to fire on ground targets?
  6. Weapon-Fetish

Terrain Builder Sampler Properties

Yes but before the Badass Part ... Fiddling out how Terrain Processor Work and having good Results with it without using existing Templates because its for Dayz . Thats would be Loooooong Days 😄
  7. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Cargo Airdrops Script

try :
  8. Weapon-Fetish

Yeah haha i had all this 2 issues Before specially this part with the Grid File who TB needs Forever too create one when generating 🙂 I LOVE IT ....
  9. Hi. Having issues with the ModuleCAS_F - see the script below first: _pos = position player; //debug player position for test purposes player sidechat format ["Air support required at coordinates %1", _pos]; _marker = createMarker ["target", _pos]; _marker setMarkerType "mil_circle"; _marker setMarkerColor "colorORANGE"; "target" setMarkerText format ["%1", _pos]; _center = createCenter sideLogic; _group = createGroup _center; _tar = _group createUnit ["ModuleCAS_F", _pos, [], 0, ""]; _tar setDir 000; _tar setVariable ["vehicle","B_Plane_Fighter_01_Cluster_F"]; _tar setVariable ["type", 3]; systemchat "script complete" // debug This script works perfectly when placed in the init.sqf directly, the markers show, the text displays and the F/A 181 turns up and drops a cluster bomb (or what ever i define in "type" variable) .... all good. HOWEVER....if i place this EXACT script in my 'support.sqf' or 'justworkffs.sqf' or whatever and then execute it from say an 'add action' or even directly from the init.sqf itself the AIRCRAFT DOES NOT TURN UP!! The script completes though and the markers and text display? Have tested this well over 15 times. The aircraft shows when executed in init.sqf but nowehere else? Baffled by this. Please help cheers.
  10. HI. Just a bug to report. Can't figure out where to report this properly so I'll tell you here. In the big junk she'd there is a tent built up on a mezzanine floor. If you walk through the small fly tent at the entrance your character gets trapped. You might want to fix that?
  11. Today
  12. You can use the standard menu for that. Select the unit and press 6. Deploying the UAV should come up in the list.
  13. I am unable to join official servers and get a battleye popup saying "wlb". At first I thought is was just some hacker doing that temp ban thing, but it seems like I can't join any of the official servers. I’m not having trouble with other battleye servers or even other games. Does anyone know what "wlb" means? I searched the error message and couldn’t find any relevant results.
  14. El' Rabito

ACE + Exile integration

ExileClient_system_autoRun_canAutoRun.sqf Add a check with the command below https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getStamina @chernaruski
  15. Oldninja

Glass

Check houses, especially kitchens.
  16. Will you post a short mission with your updates please? Could you post a short mission with your updates please and may be a script that is inserted in the code you posted here for example on how to? thanks
  17. RoF

"Dlc bug"

Just follow a proper guide like pmc https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial or the old Atlas guide. 99% of these youtube videos do stuff wrong
  18. if (isDedicated) then { this addEventHandler ["killed",{ (_this #0) spawn { params ["_plyr"]; TitleCut [" ","black out",1]; sleep 3; TitleCut [" ","black in",3]; "DynamicBlur" ppeffectenable true; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [6]; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 0; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [0.0]; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 5; ["Initialize",[player,[west],false,false, false, true, true, true, true, false]] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator; sleep 3; ["Terminate",[player]] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator } }]; }; if (isServer) then { removeGoggles this; this addGoggles "G_Balaclava_Combat"; };
  19. I cleaned up the code a little further and got rid of the error, but it still wasn't actually executing the script. Ultimately the problem was that I had radioenabled false in the mission init, which kept them from speaking.
  20. RoF

Just to add to what M1lkm8n said, if your clearing your layers folder it's a good idea to also delete your map_name.grid.000.v4w file. For most people its in source\TerrainBuilder or where you saved your project to. It can sometimes get corrupt which leads to buldozer (and pboproject, due to corrupt .wrp) not being able to find your layers files even through they are there
  21. kerozen

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Any 3D modeler who would be able to create this helmet?
  22. MachoSlimking1

Glass

Does any one know good spots or maps for glass I have a lot of trouble finding a good amount of it
  23. Still not sure what's going on. I tried doing different things with how it calls spectator. Is there something in Eden I might be missing? The problem appears completely absent from my code.
  24. Not directly but someone recently published an addon that allowed it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1771335720
  25. chernaruski

ACE + Exile integration

I started experimenting with it, tried Stamina feature. Looks like its working , but will require of me to get rid of the exile's Autorun feature (when you press 0) , cause it completely ignores the depleted stamina.
  26. Thank you so much, I got it to work and figured out a really simple config aswell. If anyone of you are good at configs please let me know. Also, if you make a unit in the arsenal, can you in some way copy to clipboard everything he has and post it in the config so the unit spawns with the same gear?
  1. Load more activity