Yeah its weird. There is also second mod making the same replacement but without bug:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176621-csat-and-uksf-replacement-for-arma3/

IMHO playing Arma 3 without it is impossible, unless you like star wars.

The UKSF standalone is fine, i've had that installed for a long time, i dont have the CSAT change, probably whats causing it 

Only 16?!

What does that do?

It ensures all your players are using the same mods. Missing sounds are caused by people running different mods, i.e weapons packs. They overwrite the same sound config and prevent you from hearing sounds properly. All MP servers should have that enabled to prevent mod abuse and instability... losing sounds is just ONE of the issues that can be caused.

Sorry to ask, but I have some questions for Humvees

1. Are u planning to add TFR or Models of radio inside the humvee in future.

2.Any plans to fill humvee with different items like  stretchers, bags, ammo boxes, fuel cans, tyre in back and most important (GPK) gunner protection kit. 

3. Any plans for Medic Humvee.

M1114_up-armored_Humvee_HMMWV_light_whee

size0.jpg

army.mil-2007-07-27-085651.jpg

AN%20VRC-47%20In%20HMMWV.jpg

img_8?1236607835

• Like 2

It doesn't matter, if the mods people run are not all the same it will potentially screw your game up.. try and if that doesn't fix it, well you've eliminated a major source of most people bugs anyway.

This should be a defacto setting for any Admin who is doing a good job otherwise it's a free-for-all and you will never get server stability.

Sorry to ask, but I have some questions for Humvees

1. Are u planning to add TFR or Models of radio inside the humvee in future.

2.Any plans to fill humvee with different items like  stretchers, bags, ammo boxes, fuel cans, tyre in back and most important (GPK) gunner protection kit. 

3. Any plans for Medic Humvee.

We certainly do, it's coming down the road in the future.

• Like 1

We certainly do, it's coming down the road in the future.

Thanks Sir, we are in love with RHS humvees and we need it badly.  I love ur work, its awesome!!!!!

• Like 1

the effect on the abrams's ERA is just awesome thanks RHS team

• Like 1

Well, I'm not the one with the server, so...

:-) I think you've just answered your own questions then.

Play on a server that locks down the mods people use and applies a safe mod regime, or accept bugs... But there will be nothing that RHS can do to fix it.. Sorry chap.

SJ

• Like 1

About Marines... If You guys made LAR units... You will make LAV-25, right? :D

That would make sense, wouldn't it?  :P

• Like 2

About Marines... If You guys made LAR units... You will make LAV-25, right? :D

Check my signature ;)

It will be one of the most highly detailed models in our Marine pipeline.

• Like 3

Hi,

Do you know where i can found info about " How to use RHS squad" ?

Because i want to use "rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry_squad" but inside this i see "unit0", "units1" etc ... and i want to know If the units are already implanted by base ?

Thank you

PS: The web page is HERE

I am still completely and utterly unsure on how to get units to ride on top of a BMD (Any variant, BMD1, 2, etc), not just by using 'unitfella moveincargo bmd1', but by even ordering them in mid-mission, they just get in the four internal positions. I know in Arma 2 you could simply do the 'moveincargo' command, but now it is seemingly impossible?

is there any fix for this ,

Error Local variable in global space
Global namespace not passed during: false

ive had this error sense 2 prier updates ?  

I am still completely and utterly unsure on how to get units to ride on top of a BMD (Any variant, BMD1, 2, etc), not just by using 'unitfella moveincargo bmd1', but by even ordering them in mid-mission, they just get in the four internal positions. I know in Arma 2 you could simply do the 'moveincargo' command, but now it is seemingly impossible?

As for now, infantry cannot sit on BMP's and BMD's :(

is there any fix for this ,

Error Local variable in global space

Global namespace not passed during: false

ive had this error sense 2 prier updates ?  

Can you please write how to reproduce this? We have not heard about this error.

We have some problems updating our server, no key found

Could you tell me where is the Keys folder for v0391 ?
... as in "Copy the `.bikey` file to the `Keys` folder in Arma 3 root"

Can you please write how to reproduce this? We have not heard about this error.

It happens each time I join my sever or mp edit, .

I'm not doing anything . it is the same error before update, I just assumed it was on a list to fix , but if no one else's is getting this error I don't see how but maybe it's on my side. I'll try reinstalling arma3 and your mod when I get home from work

ok hours later :blink: ... when I got home ive reinstalled arma 3 , about 4 times .. it seams the error isnot from your mod but some invisible mod I can click on to active (it does nothing) but its my only lead to this error. 

It happens each time I join my sever or mp edit, .

I'm not doing anything . it is the same error before update, I just assumed it was on a list to fix , but if no one else's is getting this error I don't see how but maybe it's on my side. I'll try reinstalling arma3 and your mod when I get home from work

ok hours later :blink: ... when I got home ive reinstalled arma 3 , about 4 times .. it seams the error isnot from your mod but some invisible mod I can click on to active (it does nothing) but its my only lead to this error. 

Glad to hear you have it sorted :)

Could you guys use an F-35 or F-18?

Or even a raptor?

If so I'll try to get a model up! That is if I have time to or my programs work. 

Do you plan to include effects like fire in vehicle (like after engine hit) so crew and vehicle get damaged. And people outside vehicle see this fire, similar to what ACE 2 did in A2?

Another question is about air combat, in Arma 3 air combat is s**t, do you plan to improve it like vehicles FCS and armor etc.?

Do you plan to include effects like fire in vehicle (like after engine hit) so crew and vehicle get damaged. And people outside vehicle see this fire, similar to what ACE 2 did in A2?

Another question is about air combat, in Arma 3 air combat is s**t, do you plan to improve it like vehicles FCS and armor etc.?

Why would you want to make it realistic? that would make it boring, DCS is the game you're looking for. BI  strive to meet a balance between Fun/accessibility and simulation, less people are willing to spend hours learning to use a jet/helicopter without turning into a fireball, the way it is now is perfect.

• Like 3