By the way Haleks there is a bug with 28 year later mission. It loads then the game crashes and I talked to several guys on steam and they said they are having the same issue.

Any chance of getting the updated Hidden Identity v3 stuff included on Ravage?

As an extension to the last question, how would one define gas masks/clothing from other mods to protect against radiation

Haleks I got a question, how do you put the Ravage beginning cutscene into your own mission 

@Caleblink, you can always get creative and try building your own intro scene, i found this thread pretty helpful for getting started, the Ravage intro will be much the same process, essentially add a folder named "scripts" to your mission folder, add the intro.sqf file into the "scripts" folder, then call the script from your init.sqf with...

execVM "scripts\intro.sqf";

.....i think!  

Ok thank you and also could go to the Ravage script intro and copy and paste that

12 minutes ago, Caleblink said:

Ok thank you and also could go to the Ravage script intro and copy and paste that

Depends on what your intentions are for your mission.....if it's for your own private use then it shouldn't be a problem, if it's for the wider community then that's a call haleks would have to make. 

:smile_o:

Not a problem, that's why the scenarios are unpacked in the optionnals folder : so that people can fiddle and learn with those.

• Like 3

Guys it didn't work. I put the files exactly how it's in Haleks mission but didn't work

Also Haleks have ever thought about using Ryan's zombies as a compatible mod 

@halekshow did you make fnc_rvg_equip? I may have written that wrong.

I've been trying to make/get a random loadout function to work like yours does but for the life of me i can't seem to figure it out. 

If your able to point me in right direction or give me a hand that would be mu h appreciated. 

Thank you for your awesome work

Hey @haleks,

is there any way to change where the loot spawns in? like instead of a sack_1 (example) where the loot spawns in i can change it into, lets say to sack_2. if it's possible that would be great :3

P.s. I'm new here :3

P.s.s. I have zero knowledge about scripting

6 minutes ago, MJ_Dragoon said:

Hey @haleks,

is there any way to change where the loot spawns in? like instead of a sack_1 (example) where the loot spawns in i can change it into, lets say to sack_2. if it's possible that would be great :3

P.s. I'm new here :3

P.s.s. I have zero knowledge about scripting

The loot is random when it spawns in the sacks, not all sacks/wrecks/rubbish piles/crates will contain loot. Are you expecting one type of loot in a sack?

@R0adki11

what i was trying to say was if there's any possible way to change the models where the loots spawns in. like instead of having a sack where the loot spawns in you can replace the model of the sack into lets say, a crate or something. or maybe even add a new object where the loot spawns in.

3 minutes ago, MJ_Dragoon said:

@R0adki11

what i was trying to say was if there's any possible way to change the models where the loots spawns in. like instead of having a sack where the loot spawns in you can replace the model of the sack into lets say, a crate or something. or maybe even add a new object where the loot spawns in.

There probably is a way, but it would have to be scripted. As the crates etc are all part of the map clutter. 

Hmm... Then I guess I better wait for his reply.

But i have another question. I'm using CUP Weapons mod and does the Ravage mod only use the weapons, ammo, etc. of that mod when you set it or does it use both with the default weapons? because i was playing earlier and i haven't seen any of the default ammo or weapons from the bandits, survivors, and loots.

Just now, MJ_Dragoon said:

But i have another question. I'm using CUP Weapons mod and does the Ravage mod only use the weapons, ammo, etc. of that mod when you set it or does it use both with the default weapons? because i was playing earlier and i haven't seen any of the default ammo or weapons from the bandits, survivors, and loots.

Depends on what you have it set to, i haven't got access to Arma3 to check (im at work). But i think the module gives you only CUP, or both.

10 hours ago, Caleblink said:

Also Haleks have ever thought about using Ryan's zombies as a compatible mod 

Nope, it's not planned. The logic behind Ryan's mod is quite different from Ravage and the two of them are probably not compatible.

That being said, nothing stops you from using Ryan's zombies exclusively.

6 minutes ago, MJ_Dragoon said:

Hmm... Then I guess I better wait for his reply.

At the moment, vanilla weapons are totally excluded if you set the module to use weapons from one or several mods. But you can mix, for instance, RHS weapons with Iron front weapons.

The reason I exclude vanilla stuff in such case is to avoid incompatibilities regarding magazines etc : a lot of mods use their own and are not compatible with Arma3 magazines.

Also, a general comment about scripting questions : I advise everyone to familiarize himself with a few basic script notions before asking.

It is much easier to explain something to someone when both do know what we are talking about. I don't mean to bash "script noobs", but the fact is, I barely have enough time to work on the mod itself - explaining step by step how to create a custom intro (or anything else) takes time, and it's not the best way to learn.

I wish I had more time to dedicate to mission makers and the mod itself, but real life is a b*tch. ^^'

• Like 5

Aaahh.... real life is such a b*tch

But i guess i'll make do with what i have, thanks for your time. :)

• Like 1

Ok Haleks thank you for your help and I understand what you said and I will do my best to learn how to and again thank you for the help 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Caleblink said:

So when is the next Ravage update being released 

When Haleks is ready to release it i would imagine. I would appreciate that you don't ask for release dates, as this is counted as spam. As specified in the forum rules

• Like 5