Also Haleks the 28 years later mission is broke somehow I think cause of the recent update and it won't let me play it and other people told me that they are having trouble any help would be great and Haleks thank you for the help the other day I appreciate it 

R0adki11 I apologize I'm new to the bohemia community and I didn't think asking for release dates was an issue and I just wanted was some help on some stuff but thanks for letting me know it won't happen again 

Also R0adki11 I'm the type of person that doesn't spam cause I have more respect for people than to do that.

I'm perplexed by the fact that when I play Ravage Altis, with recommended mods (RHS, etc) there are absolutely no loot spawns in any containers, bags, etc., and no more directions to search trash piles, vehicles, etc.  I have to get things from AI... However, when I play Ravage Esseker (Jimakkos), all loot containers and trash searching work fine.  This is, of course, since the 1.70 update and hotfix.  Any suggestions?

@Wargasm51,  Consider this, the loot spawn values may be set much higher on the Ravage Esseker mission you quoted, whereas, loot spawn on Ravage Altis demo mission are set very low.

But again i have said this a few posts back, Ravage Altis demo mission is working just fine vanilla style, I've been using it daily for the last few weeks to test a mod i'm working on.....buildings spawn loot, trash piles spawn loot, wrecks spawn loot, it's all good!

39 minutes ago, Wargasm51 said:

Any suggestions?

.....the only thing i could recommend is leave out the recommended mods and go vanilla.

Hi,

Is there any way to make my own new preset in weapon module. I want to make mission but I don't want some weapons in it .... I want only submachine guns and bolt action rifles to be in loot and to be equiped on raiders.

As far as I know Haleks disagree with workshop regulations, so I don't want to edit ravage files cuz I can't share edited ravage files on workshop afterwards.

Thx for reply

7 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

@Wargasm51,  Consider this, the loot spawn values may be set much higher on the Ravage Esseker mission you quoted, whereas, loot spawn on Ravage Altis demo mission are set very low.

But again i have said this a few posts back, Ravage Altis demo mission is working just fine vanilla style, I've been using it daily for the last few weeks to test a mod i'm working on.....buildings spawn loot, trash piles spawn loot, wrecks spawn loot, it's all good!

.....the only thing i could recommend is leave out the recommended mods and go vanilla.

Thanks for the help, but I've played Ravage since it first came out and never had an issue with loot or trash spawns until the 1.70 update.  Maybe I will try CUP weapons or none, as you suggested. 

• Like 1

I've been playing the Ravage Tanoa mission for 2-3 hours and the fog has yet to lift. Will the fog eventually dissipate or have I encountered a fog glitch? Sorry if this has already been discussed. Thanks.

@cmw71 It's been a while since I played the tanoa mission but if I remember correctly it eventually goes away I think not 100% sure but will play it and respond back to you

On 5/28/2017 at 10:57 AM, Evil Organ said:

@Caleblink, you can always get creative and try building your own intro scene, i found this thread pretty helpful for getting started, the Ravage intro will be much the same process, essentially add a folder named "scripts" to your mission folder, add the intro.sqf file into the "scripts" folder, then call the script from your init.sqf with...

execVM "scripts\intro.sqf";

.....i think!  

@Evil Organ so are you saying put the init.sqf file into the intro file or put it in a separate folder under scripts

On 2017-6-1 at 0:15 PM, Caleblink said:

@Evil Organ so are you saying put the init.sqf file into the intro file or put it in a separate folder under scripts

The init.sqf file sits within your mission folder, the intro.sqf file sits within the "scripts" folder, if you still find it a little confusing watch a few tutorial videos......

• Like 2

@Evil Organ ok thank you for the help and the Ravage Altis mission that Bad Benson, you and Tourist made is awesome and also about that mission some reason after several hours it won't load and I have to restart to play. I think something happened when Bohemia released the 1.70 update cause it screwed up half of my mods and missions. Thanks again I appreciate it.

@Haleks  A really nice map from Makhno called N'Djenahoud released yesterday. It has zero indigenous paths,roads or structures but I plopped down the ravage modules and took it for a spin - Not surprisingly I didn't see much, a few zombies around a couple rushed camp areas I set up.  

So I spent a couple hours making several villages a few bases and other various POIs, added in a bunch of hordes and I got zombies when I want them =).

However I never did see and raiders, bandits or survivors, any way I can force that to happen?

Bug Report:

Zombie Blacklist area is currently not working in any function, this same is also applicable for 'Safe Zone' Module.

Check your settings Lloyd, I used blacklists last night on a new map and they worked.  Could it be a conflict with another mod somehow?

• Like 1

@haleks I know I've ask this question a few times and sorry for asking again but why am I having trouble with the 28 years later mission. I have all the mods and when it loads to the map I hit the play button and the game crashes. I doesn't do that to me on any other mission. Also I think the problem may be that the mission file is not there cause I look in the Ravage folder under optional and missions. The only mission file that's there is the regular Altis mission and the Apex mission. Any help would be great cause I saw Kodabar play it and it looks really good and it's a bummer  that I cant play it. Thanks again 

54 minutes ago, Caleblink said:

@haleks I know I've ask this question a few times and sorry for asking again but why am I having trouble with the 28 years later mission. I have all the mods and when it loads to the map I hit the play button and the game crashes. I doesn't do that to me on any other mission. Also I think the problem may be that the mission file is not there cause I look in the Ravage folder under optional and missions. The only mission file that's there is the regular Altis mission and the Apex mission. Any help would be great cause I saw Kodabar play it and it looks really good and it's a bummer  that I cant play it. Thanks again 

To help us, to help you, could you please specify the error message?

• Like 1

@R0adki11 it's say this" The instruction at 0x00000000009A1F67 referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read."

4 hours ago, Caleblink said:

Also I think the problem may be that the mission file is not there cause I look in the Ravage folder under optional and missions. The only mission file that's there is the regular Altis mission and the Apex mission.

The "28 years" mission is located within the Ravage addons folder.....don't worry, you most definitely have it!

Are you running any other mods other than the required mods for the "28 years" mission?.....Maybe another mod is causing the crash......

It would also help to post your .rpt file which contains a crash report. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files 

• Like 1

I think it might be iron front or one of the other mods I have. I'll just remove the unnecessary mods and use the ones needed 

• Like 1

I still didn't work. Also which iron front cause I have the new version of it which includes the invasion 1944 maps and other stuff in it or do I need the regular version since that part of the new iron front might cause the problem 

Also guys I figured out the intro it works. I copy and pasted the script file with description and init file to them mission folder at Documents>Arma 3>Mission> mission name

Sorry to ask more questions but since the espm exo mod has been removed because of copyright, how am I supposed to play the The Unseen Ravage mission on steam

1 minute ago, Caleblink said:

Sorry to ask more questions but since the espm exo mod has been removed because of copyright, how am I supposed to play the The Unseen Ravage mission on steam

That Exo mod had stolen assets out of COD and other games. Unfortunately if the mod is gone, you will not be able to play the mission unless you edit the mission to remove all trace of the exo mod.