FFAAMOD

FFAA Mod (Spanish Army Mod) - Release Thread

On 3/10/2019 at 5:40 PM, NeilZar said:

I just checked out the mod and noticed that the mod overwrites more than half of the font definitions in the configs, why? I don't see why this mod should need to change the fonts.

It was first thing that I've noticed after unit I'm playing with started using this Mod.

Overally it is a really nice mod but this font change is really annoying, becouse of that I've decided to create small addon that fixes that issue.

So if someone else is also annoyed by that issue you can use this addon until authors fix it in their stuff:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687770349

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, veteran29 said:

It was first thing that I've noticed after unit I'm playing with started using this Mod.

Overally it is a really nice mod but this font change is really annoying, becouse of that I've decided to create small addon that fixes that issue.

So if someone else is also annoyed by that issue you can use this addon until authors fix it in their stuff:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687770349

Could you report it in our FFAA MOD Issue Tracker? The issue is more complex than I though and I miss information on how can I reproduce, what the error really is about... Thanks!

Sure, at the time I was creating the addon issue tracker url was pointing to blank page 😛 that's why I decided to create small fix addon. 

I'll soon give you detailed info about where the issue is. 

Hey Micky,

nice to see you again at the project. 

Happy to see also some progress at the mod. 

Greetings from Germany

hi, first of all very nice mod, I am working on a Leopardo reskin for my clan and I encounter a problem: is it possible to disable the Spanish flags on the front and back of the tank please?