SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hotfix3 is incoming :)

At first it looked like the files were just misplaced, but there have actually been some missing, uploading Hotfix3 from the main page for distribution now. 

update:

Now I know why, the initial upload was soley the update, not the entire package. Our system however always removes the previous files, thus only installed the update files and deleted the base mod. 

Since we currently can't deal with updates, it is important to always upload the entire mod. 

Soon we will introduce CI (continuous integration) and a client driven update system, similar to the downloader this will make things much easier. 

until then please be patient with us :)

• Like 1

When firing a laser-guided bomb on a locked target and you disable the laser while the bomb is flying, you get incredible lag. This doesn't happen with vanilla bombs.

When firing a laser-guided bomb on a locked target and you disable the laser while the bomb is flying, you get incredible lag. This doesn't happen with vanilla bombs.

I have yet to experience this and i just tried all of my bombs

MC-130 The attitude indicator (also known as an artificial horizon) shows the aircraft's relation to the horizon does not rotate on the correct axis. When banking left or right, it rolls on vertical axis.

AC130 AI Game Logic is not sustainable in JIP. Does not work for JIP (join in progress) missions. AC130AI Game Logic is synchronized to three players and in Game Logic description player names are located p1, p2, p3

Great mod. Thank you so much for putting together something so amazing to add to the game. This and the naval mods will greatly improve the gaming experience. Thanks for your time and hard work for you and your team.

I know about the AI game logic it is the bisign i will release a fix for it

Just got to use the F-35 in a battlefield setting (MCC mission) and had a great time with it. 

Although I am curious as to why they do not have any AGM-65s or such. Couldn't lock on to any sort of ground vehicles with the 154s or 88s. Just used SEAD and then hung around waiting for others to give me cords for a GBU drop. 

Just got to use the F-35 in a battlefield setting (MCC mission) and had a great time with it. 

Although I am curious as to why they do not have any AGM-65s or such. Couldn't lock on to any sort of ground vehicles with the 154s or 88s. Just used SEAD and then hung around waiting for others to give me cords for a GBU drop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agm 88 harm is antiradiation missile and you can equip f35 with JAGM what is basically same as agm 65

and agm154 should be lockable and gps guided..

agm 88 harm is antiradiation missile and you can equip f35 with JAGM what is basically same as agm 65

and agm154 should be lockable and gps guided..

The AGM-154 is only lockable to laser and GPS for stand off reasons

There is wrong signature for ldl_ac130.pbo. Please fix ASAP

There is wrong signature for ldl_ac130.pbo. Please fix ASAP

READ ABOVE...ASAP!!

• Like 1

@Fuller

I have used the F35 for quite a while now and i have to say that you and your team have done an excellent job. Everything feels perfect from the flight characteristics to the complex scripts. I just want to thank you and your team for delievering this feature rich, high quality jet!

The AGM-154 is only lockable to laser and GPS for stand off reasons

Ah ok. Well thats workable thanks!

@Fuller

I have used the F35 for quite a while now and i have to say that you and your team have done an excellent job. Everything feels perfect from the flight characteristics to the complex scripts. I just want to thank you and your team for delievering this feature rich, high quality jet!

You are more than welcome

READ ABOVE...ASAP!!

Sorry I don't follow. I have read like 3 pages back and no one mentioned wrong signature. Would you mind to walk me trought the problem ? It is quite a problem to have turned off signature check on a server.

Sorry I don't follow. I have read like 3 pages back and no one mentioned wrong signature. Would you mind to walk me trought the problem ? It is quite a problem to have turned off signature check on a server.

I know about the AI game logic it is the bisign i will release a fix for it

You can hear the Humming of the F-22 and F-16 after you turn the Aircraft off. Is this a bug or on my end.

You can hear the Humming of the F-22 and F-16 after you turn the Aircraft off. Is this a bug or on my end.

Happens with the RHS A-10A (About 30% of the time), so it must be an Arma thing, unless its a soundfile thing. 

Ok im off break back to work :) minor update is almost done. Ill post pics and videos foreal this time :)

• Like 1

Ok im off break back to work :) minor update is almost done. Ill post pics and videos foreal this time :)

Nice!! Very excited about the update :)

To everyone who writes requests and complaints to Fuller (or any other experienced mod/map maker):

Please tell him that you enjoyed the mod at all. Mention a specific detail that amazed you.

Everyone's a critic of a person's hard work. All we mention are our own problems with someone else's work. So many of us get tunnel vision on that one detail we want implemented or fixed NAO. Maybe the author's in the middle of another task and doesn't want to break his workflow. Maybe he had 10 free hours this week, and spent all of them on modding something free for everyone. Maybe he might actually want to play the game itself. :D

Sgt Fuller, thank you for your amazing work. Straight up. No complaints or requests.

(and a thank-you assist to the half-dozen other members who have stepped in with solid advice on fixes, answering already-answered questions on the author's behalf, and generally being undemandingly supportive and enthusiastic.)

I just finished playing a mission for the first time in two weeks. I rescued 8 of 10 civilians, hustled them to safety, and lost 40% of my rescue force -- almost all of that while providing last-minute covering fire as people were boarding your magnificent MC-130J Commando at the end of the runway, looming from the foggy darkness w its lights gleaming and doors and ramps working. I barely got underway ahead of the next spawned zombie horde, and watched my plane bank away with its working rudder, flaps, and retracting landing gear. The ruddy red glow of the evening sun gleamed weakly on the plane's body panels textured to appear ever so slightly convex. The perfectly immersive vehicle for literally flying into the sunset.

I can't begin to imagine the time Sgt Fuller has directly spent on the USAF mod, much less the indirect time he's spent learning how to script, skin, model, or whatever else goes into a mod that I don't know how to do. I've spent over 300 hours in the editor since I bought this game 3 months ago, and all I have to show for it (after the last two weeks of searching and scripting) is a standalone small-unit zombie escape mission. Oh, and an older cluster of ALiVE missions based on a common template mission i wrote. In creating these two missions, I've singlehandedly skewed my Google search history with Arma 3 searches on SQF scripting, objects, triggers, modules, class names, markers, groups, spawning, inventory and cargo, friendly fire, etc. as well as more general #justarma things like game crashing, memory errors, and FPS tweaking.

So yeah. Awesome mod. Singularly and irreplaceably valuable to our community.

Please take your time doing what you want with this mod, and stop when you want. Spend time playing the game for yourself, time with your family, and working time for your solid career. I will happily accept whatever you enjoy producing for ArmA.

• Like 5

He should already know i enjoy playing the mod. Concidering i am on the forums must say i use the mod. I have said befor that its a great mod. Why keep stating it. Im posting bugs or complaints so he can look at them to get fixed or reviewed. I want to see things fixed and resolutions so this mod becomes better.

To everyone who writes requests and complaints to Fuller (or any other experienced mod/map maker):

Please tell him that you enjoyed the mod at all. Mention a specific detail that amazed you.

Everyone's a critic of a person's hard work. All we mention are our own problems with someone else's work. So many of us get tunnel vision on that one detail we want implemented or fixed NAO. Maybe the author's in the middle of another task and doesn't want to break his workflow. Maybe he had 10 free hours this week, and spent all of them on modding something free for everyone. Maybe he might actually want to play the game itself. :D

Sgt Fuller, thank you for your amazing work. Straight up. No complaints or requests.

(and a thank-you assist to the half-dozen other members who have stepped in with solid advice on fixes, answering already-answered questions on the author's behalf, and generally being undemandingly supportive and enthusiastic.)

I just finished playing a mission for the first time in two weeks. I rescued 8 of 10 civilians, hustled them to safety, and lost 40% of my rescue force -- almost all of that while providing last-minute covering fire as people were boarding your magnificent MC-130J Commando at the end of the runway, looming from the foggy darkness w its lights gleaming and doors and ramps working. I barely got underway ahead of the next spawned zombie horde, and watched my plane bank away with its working rudder, flaps, and retracting landing gear. The ruddy red glow of the evening sun gleamed weakly on the plane's body panels textured to appear ever so slightly convex. The perfectly immersive vehicle for literally flying into the sunset.

I can't begin to imagine the time Sgt Fuller has directly spent on the USAF mod, much less the indirect time he's spent learning how to script, skin, model, or whatever else goes into a mod that I don't know how to do. I've spent over 300 hours in the editor since I bought this game 3 months ago, and all I have to show for it (after the last two weeks of searching and scripting) is a standalone small-unit zombie escape mission. Oh, and an older cluster of ALiVE missions based on a common template mission i wrote. In creating these two missions, I've singlehandedly skewed my Google search history with Arma 3 searches on SQF scripting, objects, triggers, modules, class names, markers, groups, spawning, inventory and cargo, friendly fire, etc. as well as more general #justarma things like game crashing, memory errors, and FPS tweaking.

So yeah. Awesome mod. Singularly and irreplaceably valuable to our community.

Please take your time doing what you want with this mod, and stop when you want. Spend time playing the game for yourself, time with your family, and working time for your solid career. I will happily accept whatever you enjoy producing for ArmA.

May I ask , who are you? Are you working together with Fuller?

I don't get it to be honest. I already stated many many times before how amazed and happy I am with this mod. Do I need to make a special post with hearts and love signs?

• Like 1