CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

2 hours ago, Alwarren said:

What arrows? 

soldiers inside. driver, gunner in the hatch. the glass "breaks" in the doors, but the bullets do not pass through. the shooter who sits above outside is also immortal. you can't kill anyone sitting inside the gas tiger (I wanted to write to the bug tracker, but the site is not working)

On 12/22/2023 at 4:12 PM, topden said:

soldiers inside. driver, gunner in the hatch. the glass "breaks" in the doors, but the bullets do not pass through. the shooter who sits above outside is also immortal. you can't kill anyone sitting inside the gas tiger (I wanted to write to the bug tracker, but the site is not working)

Gotcha. Yeah I forgot the proxies in the fire geometry, I'll fix it ASAP

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2023 at 10:03 PM, Alwarren said:

Gotcha. Yeah I forgot the proxies in the fire geometry, I'll fix it ASAP 

Thx. please add the ability to view equipment outside the tiger, and not in the cabin. so that you can get things from your equipment from the street.

10 hours ago, topden said:

Thx. please add the ability to view equipment outside the tiger, and not in the cabin. so that you can get things from your equipment from the street.

That should already be possible in the latest dev branch, please try again.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 1:45 PM, Alwarren said:

That should already be possible in the latest dev branch, please try again.

looked. Thank you. but the PK and KORD gunners do not change animation when they are dead.

It is registered in your config, but the gunners  just freeze and that’s it. It’s very inconvenient to understand whether they are alive or not. please correct the animation of the PK and Kord gunners

http://joxi.ru/vAWOzGnSRN4pqA

and is it possible to make the glass a little thicker for the armor? can be shot with one bullet, although tigers have armored glass

Hello, quick question, is it by any chance possible, that we could get a quick remodel on all M1A2SEPv3? Front of the turret uses the counterweights, which are not a thing on SEPv3s, but they lack "flat spots" near the mantlet. Below some pics and a diagram that could help with modeling it correctly (it is like that because the front of the turret is much thicker). If you would need even more pictures, I can make it happen. Have a great day.
https://mega.nz/folder/E202hLqA#L1BFC7dJE9s-z3KMD77nKQ

On 1/19/2024 at 5:11 PM, Tymek1756 said:

Hello, quick question, is it by any chance possible, that we could get a quick remodel on all M1A2SEPv3? Front of the turret uses the counterweights, which are not a thing on SEPv3s, but they lack "flat spots" near the mantlet. Below some pics and a diagram that could help with modeling it correctly (it is like that because the front of the turret is much thicker). If you would need even more pictures, I can make it happen. Have a great day.
https://mega.nz/folder/E202hLqA#L1BFC7dJE9s-z3KMD77nKQ

Yeah, when I made the model it wasn't out yet and the only pictures I saw had the counterweights on it. 
The turret side brackets are part of the Trophy active-kill IIRC, and I am not sure it is installed on all SEPv3.
I'll see what I can do. No promies though, I am pressed on time.

• Like 2

Greetings everyone - just to check, are there anyone maintaining and updating the CUP line of mods? Aka, Vehicles, units and weapons?

I've got some feedback i'd like to provide regarding the Bell 412 line of helicopters, or more specifically the CH-146 Griffon. 

However, their issue tracker link just provides a 503 "Service Unavailable" error. So, guessing its either that the link is broken - or that they've stopped maintaining these mods? Anyone know?

21 hours ago, Ulfgaar said:

Greetings everyone - just to check, are there anyone maintaining and updating the CUP line of mods? Aka, Vehicles, units and weapons?

I've got some feedback i'd like to provide regarding the Bell 412 line of helicopters, or more specifically the CH-146 Griffon. 

However, their issue tracker link just provides a 503 "Service Unavailable" error. So, guessing its either that the link is broken - or that they've stopped maintaining these mods? Anyone know?

Our old issue tracker has been retired. We're handling things now over our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/F5vQNwveAY

Thanks a bunch!

Might want to perhaps change that link on the website for your Discord server instead as such 😉