Very nice looking! I was surprised that the CH-53 hadn't already been done several times. Subscribed!

My thoughts exactly. We could of had it out earlier but i had issues with my old modeler :p

Hi Turtle! Nice news on CH53. However u think to put vulcan on side instead gau15?

Negative Ghost Rider. GAU15 is per spec for the CH-53E. M61 is used for the vehicles in this link.

Edited by TurtleImpaler

When will the MV-22B v2.0 be released, really looking forward to it. Also i love your choices for the CH-53, cant wait for it either, keep up the good work. :bounce3:

When will the MV-22B v2.0 be released, really looking forward to it. Also i love your choices for the CH-53, cant wait for it either, keep up the good work. :bounce3:

It will be finished when it is finished. Current model is giving me issues so who knows honestly. May even have to redo the whole thing. Slightly too busy with my Special Forces demonstration series im putting together for youtube :p

Hi Turtle. I was wrong. Vulcan is the M61. I intend the M-134. There will be the possibility of this weapon or u will use only the other weapons u already choose? Thanks :)

Hi Turtle. I was wrong. Vulcan is the M61. I intend the M-134. There will be the possibility of this weapon or u will use only the other weapons u already choose? Thanks :)

Ah, the M-134. Great gun, but i only see it being used on the HH-60 Pave Hawk. If you could find a reference where it says it's used on the CH-53E, ill definitely consider it :D

Ah, the M-134. Great gun, but i only see it being used on the HH-60 Pave Hawk. If you could find a reference where it says it's used on the CH-53E, ill definitely consider it :D

Through a quick internet search I have found reference to the CH-53E using the M240D and different M2 and M3 variants, however the visually similar MH-53J/K often used both the .50 and the M134.

Through a quick internet search I have found reference to the CH-53E using the M240D and different M2 and M3 variants, however the visually similar MH-53J/K often used both the .50 and the M134.

Huh, really. I thought the older versions used the M2/240. I read a while back that the current specs for for armament on the 53E was the M3, GAU-15, and GAU-21, hence my choice in weaponry. Plus i want to make sure my mods accurately represent the IRL versions as close as possible.

Either way, the weapon model will be of the gun of the Ghost Hawk, only with altered sounds and firing/dispersion rate.

woow dude are you really gonna finish the f-18c/d and E-8 ?? my favorite naval aircraft's wow man !!!!!

Announcement for May:

MV-22B project is now being led by Karneck. I decided to give him all the project files since he has a lot more experience in this and wont break the whole mod every update like myself lol.

CH-53E development is in limbo since Karneck and I will be working on it. No release date has been set in stone...yet.

Edited by TurtleImpaler

New MV-22B continued by Karneck will be released on this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188759-USMC-Aircraft-(AV8B-AH1-UH1)&highlight=Karneck

Check my thread and his thread for CH-53E updates :D

Next bird to be released is the F/A-18C(next month?) with the D version to follow in the coming months(having issues with the cockpit).

Also expect the E-2 Hawkeye to be released sometime this year.

New MV-22B continued by Karneck will be released on this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188759-USMC-Aircraft-(AV8B-AH1-UH1)&highlight=Karneck

Check my thread and his thread for CH-53E updates :D

Next bird to be released is the F/A-18C(next month?) with the D version to follow in the coming months(having issues with the cockpit).

Also expect the E-2 Hawkeye to be released sometime this year.

F/A-18C you are serious omg !!!! wow you made this year ! :D

Yup, this year is going to be a good year for Arma 3 :D

Will be getting a proper CH53, a proper MV22, and finally ACE3 and RHS :D

You stated on front page that your mid air refueling was a fault with the USAF mod..what problem are you having?

You stated on front page that your mid air refueling was a fault with the USAF mod..what problem are you having?

Hi Fuller!

Im almost certain its a compatibility issue with your tanke, which im not certain as to how its faulting since DeltaGamer set that all up when he helped me a while ago. Sadly, it wont be a feature in the continuation Karneck is making since he's not making mid-air refueling a feature :/

But i believe it has something to do with either a classname/memory point mismatch or animation error for the actual interlocking of the vehicles during the refueling process.

Yeah because you ported over the Arma 2 model you need to add in the required memorypoints for the USAF mod to recognize the fuel point. I think fuller has an example in his mod that you will need to look at in-order to add it.

Yeah because you ported over the Arma 2 model you need to add in the required memorypoints for the USAF mod to recognize the fuel point. I think fuller has an example in his mod that you will need to look at in-order to add it.

Oh ok, so it was a memory point issue. I figured as much. Ill check it out when i get home cause that will be very useful in the long run

Hey Turtle. Maybe do you plan to add a "classic" USMC heli like the CH46? I just ask, not intend to ask or somethingh like. Just curious!

Hey Turtle. Maybe do you plan to add a "classic" USMC heli like the CH46? I just ask, not intend to ask or somethingh like. Just curious!

So sad but Ch46 is retired from USMC last year it was good bird at all ! :D

I would make one if my modelling skill was that good :/ Hell, if you get me a model and texture(s) for it, i could see what i can do ;D

If you can put out a phrog i would flip. Would be great for 70s/80s/90s missions.

Don't know if this been asked before, is there any script to spawn the MV22 engines packed?

If i had a model and texture, i could do it. But modelling takes too much time for me to be honest

Don't know if this been asked before, is there any script to spawn the MV22 engines packed?

Nope