Will we have the full release on Play with Six?

Nope. Expect something on PwS once the full armory is released

Update:

v2.0 of the MV-22B to come tomorrow. This will be the full release version.

Just trying to finalize the Pilot FLIR cam, MFD issue, and the spotlight issue and it'll be done.

Also, I will have a tutorial up on my youtube about how to dynamically use the Nacelles(engines) of the MV-22 to get more out of it. Either need a HOTAS or: turn autohover on and set individual keys for flaps up and flaps down. Then use the flaps up/down button to alter the nacelle position. Movement is in 7 increments of 15 degrees.

Hmmmm..delayed?

Hmmmm..delayed?

Oops, forgot to post. Yup, delayed. For some reason i can't PBO it now with all the features complete. Not surprising since its the Osprey lol.

Ill see what i broke and hopefully get it fixed in time, especially since i need to have it ready by Thursday for the 15thMEU lol, so expect 29JAN15 to be the tentative update day :D

Typical tilt rotors.....always having delays.....:o

Lol yup :D Luckly these features will make it top notch :D

So how did the exercise go on the 15th? Were the Ospreys sidelined due to mechanical problems?

So how did the exercise go on the 15th? Were the Ospreys sidelined due to mechanical problems?

They were approved in 1 day for our modpack actually lol. We did discontinue the F35 because it lacks in comparison the the AV-8B Chairborne made.

We did encounter some issues regarding mid-air-refueling and the copilot 1st person view.

So far we've used them in 15 task force operations and so far so good. Just looking forward to me updating it to fix many things, but im still having packing issues :p

Just as a "im not dead, just working my ass off" update, Ive started work on a new update for the 22 that will include V2,3, and 4. This will take longer but holy jeebus will it be awesome. Heres a quick list of all the versions and features:

Features in v1.0

Copilot Seat - Added, Works

FLIR Cam - Added, Works

Spotlights - Added, Broken

Collision Lights - Added, Broken

Probe Retracting - Added, Works

Telescopic Refuelling - Added, Works

Features coming to v2.0

FLIR Screen - In progress for v2.0

AGM Fastrope - In progress for v2.0

Interior Lights -In progress for v2.0 (Green Light/Red Light)

8K Ceiling - In progress for v2.0

MFD - In progress for v2.0

Collision Lights - In progress for v2.0 (with green rotor tip lights)

Spotlights - In progress for v2.0 (with better range)

Better Animations - In progress for v2.0

Features coming to v3.0

Nacelles Moving on ground

Hitbox for: Individual Engines, Body, Flaps, Gear, Sling

Refuelling Probe Compatibility fix

Copilot area fixes

Dashboard fixes and improvements

Features Coming to v4.0

Improved sounds

Improved Animations

More Fine tuning

Features Coming to v5.0

ARMED OSPREY VARIANT FTW

Expect the new V2.0 to come out late march, as well as the Kiowa&Lakota

Also CH53 is delayed until may/june-ish i believe due to modeling issues.

EDIT: Also, looking for team members to join le team to help develop the armory. PM me for more info if you are interested. Looking specifically for modelers and people with advanced knowledge of Oxygen. maybe one or two good texture artists as well. Special notice to those in other milsim/realism units with ties to the 15thMEU(SOC).

Edited by TurtleImpaler

I've been dying to have an F-15SE in the game everscince it was announced, I think it fits perfectly with the Armaverse and would look very nicely fighting along John Spartan and Saul's F-18X. Very curious to see how this is going to turn out, good luck!

Hey Turtle, do you plan on making it so the Osprey can be spawned by Zeus?

Hey Turtle, do you plan on making it so the Osprey can be spawned by Zeus?

Ironically, it *should* be able to be spawned via Zeus but for some reason it will not spawn. I should have fixed it for the next release but i cant test it due to a model.cfg issue I'm coming across thanks to the new lights :|

Hi, these mods seem great, but is it possible to put them on armaholic or play with six? thanks

Hi, these mods seem great, but is it possible to put them on armaholic or play with six? thanks
Will we have the full release on Play with Six?

Nope. Expect something on PwS once the full armory is released

^Answer

Just as an update since ive kinda gone dark recently, Ive been trying to see how far i can go in terms of Features for the MV22 just so i can have the damn whale finished, as well as working with a new MV22 model to see if i can make it better by classing it as a heli from scratch(pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that this works), since it will solve A LOT of issues.

Also looking into creating a AWACS script but im failing hard at it.

Should have the next MV22 Update ready by the end of March.

Hey Turtle, any idea on the CH53, or are you taking each one, one at a time, thanks, MV22 is light-years ahead of what it was in Arma 2. :bounce3:

Hey Turtle, any idea on the CH53, or are you taking each one, one at a time, thanks, MV22 is light-years ahead of what it was in Arma 2. :bounce3:

Well, im a one man army at the moment so im just making them one by one, from easiest to hardest to be honest :p

Well, im a one man army at the moment so im just making them one by one, from easiest to hardest to be honest :p

Yep, understood, just saw your post about delaying the 53, sorry I didn't notice, thanks for your hard work. :)

#HoldyourWarhorses2k15 ?

Capt. :(

On the upside your MV22 is getting a little more polish.

#HoldyourWarhorses2k15 ?

Capt. :(

On the upside your MV22 is getting a little more polish.

It will happen this year, it'll just take time :p

http://magellanverse.com/images/goodnewseveryone.png (171 kB) (171 kB)

So ive been working on the model for the UH-72 Lakota. Still getting used to Blender, but the model should be all set here shortly! Hopefully the save file didn't get corrupted again :D

Edit #1: For some that have been asking, i realized what the issue with the USAF Tankers and my MV-22B is: USAF Mod Tankers and the MV-22B are currently not compatible. Not sure why, but they're not. Will seek a fix in the future.

Edit #2: MV-22B Update will be next week, or sooner if 15thMEU testing goes well.

Edited by TurtleImpaler

Looking forward to seeing the MV-22B and Kiowa..will they only be released as a bundled package or standalone ?

Looking forward to seeing the MV-22B and Kiowa..will they only be released as a bundled package or standalone ?

Since all my V1's are a beta versions, you can PM me for the MV22/any other V1 vehicle DL link if you wanna try it/them out/report errors.

In the long run, you will be able to DL them individually or have the option of downloading all of them in one pack.

I may even set up a website so people can DL them based on user made skins(ie german and USMC CH53 or what have you).