If you guys are still looking for someone to help with 3d modeling, shoot me a message. I'm a former Kiowa crew cheif and 3d modeler ;)

If you guys are still looking for someone to help with 3d modeling, shoot me a message. I'm a former Kiowa crew cheif and 3d modeler ;)

PM Sent :D

Just as an update:

CH53E is going into the 2nd phase of development here shortly since i have a texture artist. Expect phase 3/4 to start here shortly.

Other other projects are on the backburner due to work and 15thMEU Recruitment Server Development :P

Also, since so many people are asking:

Mod Completion will happen when it happens. Constant questioning of the completion does not help. #JustMy2Cents :)

Just as an update:

CH53E is going into the 2nd phase of development here shortly since i have a texture artist. Expect phase 3/4 to start here shortly.

Other other projects are on the backburner due to work and 15thMEU Recruitment Server Development :P

Also, since so many people are asking:

Mod Completion will happen when it happens. Constant questioning of the completion does not help. #JustMy2Cents :)

Nice to hear about the CH-53. Any screen of it? :) Good Job however. Kepp going Turtle!

Nice to hear about the CH-53. Any screen of it? :) Good Job however. Kepp going Turtle!

I did at one point. I have to put 3dsMax on my pc again to post the screenshots.

hey turtle will this mod have workabilbity with the USAF mods kc-130 tankers with the IFR(in flight refueling) probe ? i.e. being able to fly your mv22 to altitude and tank off the kc-130 and then continue to destination ? also did you have plans for including a service menu of sorts or different skinned varients for the different USMC tilt rotor squadrons ex: red dragons , red lions , ridge runners ?

hey turtle will this mod have workabilbity with the USAF mods kc-130 tankers with the IFR(in flight refueling) probe ? i.e. being able to fly your mv22 to altitude and tank off the kc-130 and then continue to destination ? also did you have plans for including a service menu of sorts or different skinned varients for the different USMC tilt rotor squadrons ex: red dragons , red lions , ridge runners ?

The MV22 is currently not compatible, and in Karnecks update, it will not utilize the MAR-Probe so it will not have functionality. Eventually, I will add a Service Menu, but i've had to put this on the backburner due to work and my apps development getting in the way for the last few months. I have done a few things here and there but so far I have had zero time to work on this.

Expect in a few months to have a CH-53E released by either myself&Karneck or Sw4l's. After that i will be going dark on A3 mod dev for about 6 months to finish my current projects since this is by far harder than app development imho.

So a bit of good news:

I have merged my tiny team with the and TheSn4K3's Team. Together, we will work to release as many naval assets as possible. This list includes all USMC and USN aircraft, as well as some ships.

We will soon create a new thread listing all assets we are working on with their current status. In a month or two, we will be releasing the CH-53E, C-2 Greyhound, T-45, F/A-18C.

During this transitional phase, no downloads will be available for the mods.

Edited by TurtleImpaler

Nice to hear that the development is continuing and better and bigger than ever. And turtle let me know ifyou need some help ;D

OhhhMG C2...great...I just love that plane...don't know why. I'm looking forward to it! ^^

Nice, older F18s, will they have hydra rocket pods?