mdtorch

Post New Thread Button missing?

On 1/6/2015 at 10:11 PM, R0adki11 said:

You a free to post, however until you have 5 or more posts your posts will have to be approved.

...How? I mean, without a button for a new thread how can I start a new thread?

Edited by SCAR_

1 hour ago, SCAR_ said:

...How? I mean, without a button for a new thread how can I start a new thread?

I assume you haven't read the forum rules :face_palm:

21 hours ago, ProfTournesol said:

Read the quote you quoted

It states "You are free to post, however until you have 5 or more posts your posts will have to be approved", from which I understood that I can post _BUT_ my first 5 posts will first have to be approved before appearing. Hence my question.

Alright no worries, I'll wait to get to 5 _reply_ posts.

20 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

I assume you haven't read the forum rules :face_palm:

I actually did. Thank you for the welcome :)

Edited by SCAR_

For me it says  "New accounts are not able to create new threads right away and have limited access to certain functions for an undisclosed trial period". But how long is this "trial period"? :)

7 hours ago, Whitefame said:

For me it says  "New accounts are not able to create new threads right away and have limited access to certain functions for an undisclosed trial period". But how long is this "trial period"? :)

Until you get 5 posts or more.

Welcome to Bis forums btw :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Whitefame said:

Perhaps introduce yourself here -

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Until you get 5 posts or more.

Welcome to Bis forums btw :)

I see! :D and Thank you :)

Or does anyone have a link to a forum thread on here were there is a troubleshoot for catching out hacks! Battle Eye is not picking up this guys hack and our server is going down like its no tomorrow! never had this issue before until 5 days ago and our mission has not been updated for awhile so we def know theres nothing wrong with the mission

3 hours ago, StoRm Thunder said:

Or does anyone have a link to a forum thread on here were there is a troubleshoot for catching out hacks! Battle Eye is not picking up this guys hack and our server is going down like its no tomorrow! never had this issue before until 5 days ago and our mission has not been updated for awhile so we def know theres nothing wrong with the mission

Maybe search and look in the correct area of the forum instead of posting here...

https://forums.bistudio.com/forum/159-arma-3-servers-administration/ 

• Like 1

Well this just great, time to find some threads that I can actually make a post in without being spammy

Hello there, just to introduce myself and making this my first of 5 posts.

The name is Asgarth1977.

Hope you all ok.

Thank you guys. Was wondering as well where the button for the new threat is.^^

1 of 5 \o/

4 minutes ago, Revenge96 said:

stupid rule, if someone registers as a newbie is not here for answering but to get answered

Yes....but usually the answer can be found without beginning a new thread. And if it cannot, there is usually an existing thread dedicated to whatever the issue is. A simple search often resolves an issue, or directs you to the right place to ask a question. It stops the forum being flooded with dozens of threads all asking the same basic thing.

Also, declaring the forum rules as "stupid" is not exactly a great way to start your time in this community.