So sorry guys.

There was a last minute MP issue that is killing me. Update got delayed...

For 90% of MP Jumps, the client player ends up in an alternative dimension in his own plane for some reason. Every single time he teleports into the aircraft just fine. Then gets sucked out through the wall into a different invisible plane. Grrrrrrrrr. Fuck!

Running out of ideas. So super sick of fixing things when I have a huge pile of new features half-written sitting on my hard drive. Maybe I'll just release the SP version this week for now...

I took a break and started my Areas-of-Operation system this last week too. Already on the 2nd version of it. It's looking fantastic (my opinion). New SAM system and Radar Defenses as well.

Anyways. Okay, that's what I'll aim for then. I release what's done so far starting with the HALO stand-alone mod. Use in MP at your our peril. I also just heard back from SabreDUST this morning. Was kinda waiting for him as well. My version of my own C-130 was cranky. Hoping he was able to iron out the kinks. Special Thanks to him.

• Like 3

Could the problems about disappearing into another plane be a result of the problems you are having with your own C130? Or could it possibly be a problem with commands not activating globally for every client at the same time?

My body is ready to plummet to death.

Negative. I've been using the mega USAF pack from SGT Fuller for the last two months. And the client PC knows about the jumpcraft just fine, as I can see him teleport into it just perfect. Each and every time, 100%. But then a few seconds later... gets sucked out (uninjured) right through the wall and into another invisible (from host perspective) into its own C130. Sometimes just a few meters away, and sometimes a click away. One plane. Two Twilight Zone dimensions apart. Very odd!!!

I have a home LAN setup so I can actually see whats going on in real time on muti-computers. Two full gaming/work rigs, and a standard laptop. 3 copies of the game.

Oh well. It wouldn't be ArmA if it wasn't awesome and driving you insane in the same night... I'll get it figured out. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

• Like 2

So sorry guys.

There was a last minute MP issue that is killing me. Update got delayed...

For 90% of MP Jumps, the client player ends up in an alternative dimension in his own plane for some reason. Every single time he teleports into the aircraft just fine. Then gets sucked out through the wall into a different invisible plane. Grrrrrrrrr. Fuck!

Running out of ideas. So super sick of fixing things when I have a huge pile of new features half-written sitting on my hard drive. Maybe I'll just release the SP version this week for now...

I took a break and started my Areas-of-Operation system this last week too. Already on the 2nd version of it. It's looking fantastic (my opinion). New SAM system and Radar Defenses as well.

Anyways. Okay, that's what I'll aim for then. I release what's done so far starting with the HALO stand-alone mod. Use in MP at your our peril. I also just heard back from SabreDUST this morning. Was kinda waiting for him as well. My version of my own C-130 was cranky. Hoping he was able to iron out the kinks. Special Thanks to him.

Sounds good, I can't wait to do some jumps again.

Who wants to be a Beta Tester???

Drop and give me twenty maggot!

Here is the Stand-Alone HALO Addon Project: L.E.A.P

Let me know how its working for you guys. I'd like to

release it officially Friday or this weekend.

You will need the USAF Pack from SGT Fuller to test

this. Sorry. You also need the CBA mod as usual.

Enjoy! ...And don't forget to ice those ankles! ;)

• Like 2

You've done it again, Von! I'll be testing once I get home!

I don't have much time right now, but I got a lot of errors as the sample mission started, and got an error when I tried to file a flight plan, and could not file the flight plan, so no jump.

I couldn't find the LEAP modules in the editor. I was using the 3d editor.

Complete no go for me, I'll do more testing when I have time.

Me,jajajaja how to configure man??? thank alot  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Grrr.

Don't use the Mission. I knew I should have removed it. Lol.

Also REMOVE SpookWarCom (or any of my older mods).

There should be zero errors now. If you test with only the

3 mods - CBA, USAF, and LEAP - should run just fine...

And KENNETH03, just place the Module where you want

the C-130 to spawn on the ground. All info is in the Docs.

• Like 2

Grrr.

Don't use the Mission. I knew I should have removed it. Lol.

Also REMOVE SpookWarCom (or any of my older mods).

There should be zero errors now. If you test with only the

3 mods - CBA, USAF, and LEAP - should run just fine...

And KENNETH03, just place the Module where you want

the C-130 to spawn on the ground. All info is in the Docs.

Keep the faith, all good things come to those who wait! :D

• Like 1

Murphy's Law is kicking my ass...

I'm using 5.56 and he's using 7.62

• Like 2

Okay, had a little play with this,

I get an error about a missing parachute and something about line 7 , but the parachute is there, I can HALO and PARADROP without too much issues.

My AI squad though.. remain on the tarmac where the module is placed.

A.I. support was removed for this as was Cargo Drop, etc.

I swear, ArmA gives me a new grey hair every damn day.

Can you be more specific by chance? I got no errors for the past week. The entire point of the upgrade into single modules, was to squash all minor bugs. Grrrrrrrrr! If you turn on HINTS it should tell you which file it loaded just before the error readout. Ive tested with mods, without mods, over my network in MP, and didn't find any 'normal' bugs. SQF errors anyways.

Line 7 out of a billion... hmmm. And parachute. Ill have to dig around some more.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Keep 'em coming.

LOL, sorry I should have been a lot more specific, let me fire it up again and grab a screen shot for you.

Here you go.

3LUtzvn.jpg

Addons

CBA

VQ Leap
RHSUSF

RHSAFRF

RHSGREF
USAF

Still not working for me.

Mods

LEAP

CBA

USAF

Tried numerous times, it would never spawn the jumpmaster, or loadmaster. 

I don't have the latest version of the USAF, but I'm not sure that would be a problem.

Mods

LEAP

CBA

USAF

I don't have the latest version of the USAF, but I'm not sure that would be a problem.

(THE SAME HAPPEN TO ME)

Mods

LEAP

CBA

USAF

Did you set up your modules correctly? It worked fine for me.

Did you set up your modules correctly? It worked fine for me.

I believe I did. Everything spawned except the jumpmaster, and  loadmaster.

try placing a single character(player)

then add the module but don't sync it to the player

It works fine for me also, apart from the error I posted on the previous page.

@road runner

Still unable to to narrow down that error? I'm wondering if its a setting I didn't test yet.

@everyone

And I'm using USAF Pack Crew for the Crew, so I wonder if they were added in the last

release? I'll switch back to the in-game vanilla crew guys.

So no other issues anyone? Please post even if its working good, so I know there were

several downloads/users without problems.

Happen the same again man,please can you take a picture how you comfigure the module, I am noob,thank man

post 545 Kenneth,

create your player, and just add the module, but place it to the flight line, sometimes if you add it off on rough ground the plane breaks and wont take off and the crew leg it from the scene

@road runner

Still unable to to narrow down that error? I'm wondering if its a setting I didn't test yet.

@everyone

And I'm using USAF Pack Crew for the Crew, so I wonder if they were added in the last

So no other issues anyone? Please post even if its working good, so I know there were

several downloads/users without problems.

I posted a picture on the previous page mate

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176453-spookwarcom-darker-immersion-spec-ops-gameplay/page-27#entry3026996

@everyone

That's most likely why I'm not getting the jumpmaster, and loadmaster spawning.