3dartist

Tu-95MS (Remastered)

So... this holds the record for the biggest aerial vehicle in Arma? :D

It's a little bit longer than a B-52 so possible yes.

Stunning !

It's a little bit longer than a B-52 so possible yes.

actually is the C5 not bigger from the USAF mod ?

Stunning !

actually is the C5 not bigger from the USAF mod ?

You are right! So no, this is not the biggest aerial vehicle in arma!

But this is one of the most beautifully done!

I love it dude! Definitely one of the things I'm most looking forward to. Take your time with it as life should always come first; after all "great things come from waiting".

On a personal note: I know what you're going through, it'll get better.:)

Finally Tu-95MS Exterior is DONE!!! :) I`m so happy that`all those problems during creation of exterior textures is past :)

Enjoy the screens :)!

http://imgur.com/a/ggWtT#99

P.S.

The only thing I`m gonna update now is interior. Because of all complains about the toilet I see no other option than adding it.

I`ll also edit some gauges of front dashboard, so it looks more authentic.

After that Tu-95MS is officially done ad will be available for sale with Highres (16k) Source texture files on Turbosquid. Ofcourse it will be included within RHS mod except that textures will be up to 4k.

Well fuck me sideways and call me shirley, THAT, is on outstanding piece of modding work you've got there sir.

Finally Tu-95MS is live on Turbosquid :)

And here are some promotional screens that I use :)

http://imgur.com/a/ggWtT#136

Urgh ma god so awesome!

Should work great with that cosmos mod so you can take off from one map and bomb another on a long range bomb mission :D

I know its a bit early (OK very early :p) but after this are you considering doing a IL-76? Just a thought especially if it was to be added into RHS then it would give the BMDs a reason to have lowered suspension ;)

It's absolutely glorious! pls IL-76

Edited by rzon

Urgh ma god so awesome!

Should work great with that cosmos mod so you can take off from one map and bomb another on a long range bomb mission :D

I know its a bit early (OK very early :p) but after this are you considering doing a IL-76? Just a thought especially if it was to be added into RHS then it would give the BMDs a reason to have lowered suspension ;)

At the moment I`m kinda done with huge aircrafts, this one was a real pain in the a** to make and I still need to bring minor adjustments in the gauges, although I passed Tu-95MS model to Soul-Assasian. I have a few other models that are half-done and I`d like to finish them first: "VSS Vintorez", update of "Ka-50" and the most exciting model I look forward to "Object 447", still have to come up with a proper name for this VTOL - troop/heavy cargo carrier :)

WvmjABc.jpg

nK0McDA.jpg

IOZpofU.jpg

aPOpYrr.jpg

So, there won`t be IL-76 any soon, unless it`s gonna be an order, lol

Edited by 3DArtist