Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Euro 2015 Qualifiers

Suck it Germany. Suck it!

OK now I got that out of the way. This is just a place to discuss the Euro Qualifying round, put your reaction to the matches yada yada yada. Much like the World Cup thread.

Lets just watch John O'Shea's glorious 11th hour goal one more time..

http://gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx

Luck of the Irish :p

The German players are overpaid and not really motivated enough.

The game Serbia vs. Albania got cancelled midgame after the players of both teams and the Serbian fans (the Albanian fans were not allowed into the stadion) started to beat the crap out of each other, after a drone that dragged a flag showing a unified Albania and Kosovo flew through the stadium. Only on the Balkan...... :rolleyes:

The game Serbia vs. Albania got cancelled midgame after the players of both teams and the Serbian fans (the Albanian fans were not allowed into the stadion) started to beat the crap out of each other, after a drone that dragged a flag showing a unified Albania and Kosovo flew through the stadium. Only on the Balkan...... :rolleyes:

Blame the Americans!:rolleyes:

Already qualified :icon_rolleyes:. Thanks god, cause we usually struggle a lot to be qualified.

Luck of the Irish :p

The German players are overpaid and not really motivated enough.

I can actually understand that. I'm not even motivated to watch the game after the WC... Its just not long enough ago.

+ RTL...

I can actually understand that. I'm not even motivated to watch the game after the WC... Its just not long enough ago.

+ RTL...

Yeah RTL (commercial TV channel) really sucks.....

Turns out the guy piloting the drone was actually the brother of the Albanian president sitting in his VIP area. Only on the Balkan FPDR

Last Saturday in Poland was a great day. First and historical victory over Germany :) 2-0 on national stadium in Warsaw. Up to this day we had 6 draw and 12 defeats with them. Finally...

But hell, tough match was yesterday with Scotland. They played very rough football and match ended 2-2, while Germany draw with Ireland 1-1.

Turns out the guy piloting the drone was actually the brother of the Albanian president sitting in his VIP area. Only on the Balkan FPDR

You gotta hand it to him, trolled the shit out of everyone. Forget Call of Duty :cool:

I would take it with a grain of salt because the sources so far for that information are overeager balkan media which publishes bullshit on daily basis.

Basically this:

We're back on tonight Vs Poland!

How do you guys feel about your own teams matches that are on tonight or the previous nights?

He was grand. Besides. Poland were diving and play acting all night. McClean gave them a reason to go down "injured".

And so Bosnia managed to, unsuprisingly win the game against Andorra a few nights back. Good game, altough both teams seemed a bit on edge, wich was confirmed by the fact that the Bosnian teams new star Muhammed Besic, grabbed a Andorran player who commited a smaller fuck-up, by the throat and started choaking the dude..But the team seems to have relaxed by the time they played a friendly game with Austria this weekend, wich ended in a draw, with Austria leading in the first half, and Bosnia taking over in the second half. Can I just point out that in the game against Andorra, the Bosnian goalkeeper had contact with the ball once. And even that was handed to him by a teammate.Question is, does Bosnia have a chance to qualify, or is this fighting a loosing fight already.

Next game for us is Bosnia-Isreal. Oh they are gonna annahilate us...

Ireland Vs Scotland kicks off them 10 minutes. Any predictions? ;)

Ireland Vs Scotland kicks off them 10 minutes. Any predictions? ;)

A few thousand litres of fine beer gone from this world.

Well shit :/ Even though we didn't lose it's still a bad result for us

Well see ya later Scotland and what a result against Germany! 

Shane Long came off the bench to score the winner for the Republic of Ireland as they beat the world champions for the first time and kept alive their hopes of qualifying for Euro 2016 with a famous victory.But i deserve team germany they back to the form to finaliza the euro.. cheers!!!!!